22-12-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
14-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Umer Shahzad said:
well i ve given the test in june for delf i received my attestion in august but they don't accept attestion they only accept original diploma

So what should I do now? I mean I have given my exam and nothing is pending from my side. If they take so long to deliver the original diploma

Tania_an

Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
14-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Tania_an said:
So what should I do now? I mean I have given my exam and nothing is pending from my side. If they take so long to deliver the original diploma
I mean its an attestation from ambassader of France in Pakistan until the final diploma is sent by them.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tania_an said:
I mean its an attestation from ambassader of France in Pakistan until the final diploma is sent by them.

well diploma will come in the mid of this month i ve emailed CIEP so u can expect ! anyways u have to wait ! this the only solution u can go to alliance and mention them u have passed the test and u ll receive the orginial diploma on the fallowing date

Tania_an

Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
14-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Umer Shahzad said:
well diploma will come in the mid of this month i ve emailed CIEP so u can expect ! anyways u have to wait ! this the only solution u can go to alliance and mention them u have passed the test and u ll receive the orginial diploma on the fallowing date
I will call Alliance Francaise Karachi and ask them as to when will I receive the original diploma. Did you send an email to CIEP?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tania_an said:
I will call Alliance Francaise Karachi and ask them as to when will I receive the original diploma. Did you send an email to CIEP?

yes i did sent an email and they said you will receive your diploma in the mid of this month as my wife has given delf so i am waiting for it to come meanwhile i looked for an alternative TCFQ which is better then DELF infact easier then DELF

stalincanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2014
Doc's Request.
30/08/2014
Nomination.....
04/09/2014
AOR Received.
CIC AOR 12/02/2015
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
12/03/2015 to NDVO
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Harit,mkshah,and other friends,

I cleared my DELF A2 exam with 4 points in August and Iam trying to write my TEFAQ on 15 October so please give me any suggestions about the exam if you know,is it tough or easy compare with DELF.

Merci beaucoup

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stalincanada said:
Dear Harit,mkshah,and other friends,

I cleared my DELF A2 exam with 4 points in August and Iam trying to write my TEFAQ on 15 October so please give me any suggestions about the exam if you know,is it tough or easy compare with DELF.

Merci beaucoup
i dont understand what do u mean by 4 pts can u write down please how many score u have got in oral comprehension and oral production?

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Quebecboy et autres,
Je suis quasiment d'accord avec vous. Cette langue nous posse beaucoup des defis et moi je pense que la meilleure facon pour mieux s'exprimer et comprendre le francais ce la pratique quotidien. Merci et passez une journee tres agreable avec vos familles. De proche en proche nous y arrivons.

Tania_an

Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
14-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Umer Shahzad said:
yes i did sent an email and they said you will receive your diploma in the mid of this month as my wife has given delf so i am waiting for it to come meanwhile i looked for an alternative TCFQ which is better then DELF infact easier then DELF
So that means if I receive my original diploma by mid of this month then I can send them that well before my 90 days deadline. Thats a relief now.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes this is what they are telling us u can send an email by ur own and ask them when u ll receive them by mentioning ur test center and ur candidate id if u have ? they ll tell u when ur diploma will be ready

stalincanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2014
Doc's Request.
30/08/2014
Nomination.....
04/09/2014
AOR Received.
CIC AOR 12/02/2015
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
12/03/2015 to NDVO
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Umer shahzad

I mean that I already cleared my DELF A2 EXAM in August i.e CO 18.75 AND PO 12.25 i.e I got 4 points in DELF A2 to meet threshold 55 points I need some more points so I want to write TEFAQ so Iam asking suggestions for TEFAQ I hope you understand now.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stalincanada said:
Dear Umer shahzad

I mean that I already cleared my DELF A2 EXAM in August i.e CO 18.75 AND PO 12.25 i.e I got 4 points in DELF A2 to meet threshold 55 points I need some more points so I want to write TEFAQ so Iam asking suggestions for TEFAQ I hope you understand now.
well tcfq is better in tefaq contains negative marking and in tcfq there is no negative marking hope so u understand

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
Sbatool said:
Actually my QSC is valid for three years and I am doing PhD, I thought to send my application for federal immigration when I am close to my PhD defense. This was the reason. Did you get any response? I did not still get confirmation from post that my file has been received. :(

not yet< when did u sent it? ive sent mine 2nd week of septeember and counting..

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
vickyRocks said:
Hello Every one....

How is every one, i hope every one is doing fine and working hard to go to the dreamland. My interview is schedule on Next Month in Hong Kong. I am feeling very happy to see this forum is progressing and the members are contributing positively for every questions asked.

Pray for me guys to get my CSQ....

Thanks in Advance....

Any advice regarding interview will be appreciated....
Hello,

I hope you will get your CSQ, I am sure you will
Just make sure of all original documents, and arrange them in a way that you easily get when demand

Where are you going to stay in HK? did you book a room in a hotel? can you share such information? location & price?

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

Does anybody have any idea when the AOT list will be updated and is it any possibility that the nurse AOT gets deleted from priority list.