+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

esssso

Sep 16, 2012
Hi GENTLEANDREW,
Yea, your case is very close to mine..i have also tried different assessment and all of them were positive including my lawyer which i trust him very much but i'm still worried. Do you think there is some flexibilty for some poeple like our case who have obtained good score like 62 or 64 without adotability plus we have good French score and we have young kids which i heard they love it..???
But i think the following change issued on 29th Jun can be applied on our case, therfore we are elligible to apply...

You or your accompanying spouse hold a diploma awarded by a teaching institution in an area of training allowing you to get 6 (see list, in French, 38 kb), 12 or 16 points under the area of training criterion of the selection grid for skilled workers (see list, in French, 35 kb). The number of years of study required to obtain your diploma must be at
least equal to the number of years required to
obtain that diploma in Québec. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application. Failing that, you must have
practised, on a full-time basis and for at least one year out of the five years preceding the date of
your application, a profession or trade in an area related to that diploma.

What do you think?
Thanks,
esssso.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah!I gather that if you meet the general mininimum requirement and even surpass it with properly submitted file and documentations,you will get your CSQ without interview.If you check the 9 criterias,i think we can apply under the 6th condition which states that "You or your spouse have quebec diploma or diploma that is equivalent to quebec diploma"

dhumdum

Jun 14, 2012
harit79 said:
Nowadays they are assessing your skills according to new rules, it doesn't matter whether you are pre-december or post-december applicant.
There are lots of members who have got the point according to new rules, so don't go with the old rules.
@Harit

You are right that some of the member got points based on new rule but how can we trust?
We didn't saw any official letter which given by BIQ to them.
There are also some member who treated as old rule..

esssso

Sep 16, 2012
Hi GENTLEANDREW,
May i ask you where r u from? I'm from Egypt
Also, when did you apply your documents? Have you got FN/AOR or not yet? My lawyer have applied at end of May and i haven't got FN till now.

Thanks
esssso

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok!I am from Nigeria.I sent my application to Paris on the 16th of August,2012 and i got an e-mail from them on the 29th of August that they received my package but that it has been transferred to Montreal.They told me in the e-mail not to send any thing to montreal yet until i receive my AOR/INDIVIDUAL REFERENCE NUMBER.

ajxi

Sep 18, 2012
wingsofmaybe7777 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Greeting from Lahore, Pakistan

We had our interview in Apr 2009 and medicals in Mar 2011, our CSQ was to expire in Apr 2012, all our original documents were requested after the medical exam in June 2011 and at present are with London Office. We were curtly informed that we will need a fresh medical exam and extension/revalidation of CSQ when we contacted the London office in Apr 2012. Can anyone tell me what is happening and what chances we have?
[/size] [/size]

dev123

Aug 8, 2012
Hi Users,
I am from india . Can anyone help me to give some direction in following ?

1. Applying for quebec, but which exam should i appear DELF or TEF/TEFAQ. Since i am falling short of 1 point to meet elibility criteria.
2. Should i go through any consultant ? Can we file on our own ? Consultants are charging around 60K rs. which i think huge amount.

Please help me to clarify above. Thanks in advance.

Regards
D

bandi

Jan 23, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2012
Doc's Request.
13-06-2012
Nomination.....
God's grace
AOR Received.
13-06-2012
IELTS Request
submitted at the time of application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
God's grace
Med's Done....
God's grace
Interview........
God's grace
Passport Req..
God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
God's grace
LANDED..........
God's grace
dev123 said:
Hi Users,
I am from india . Can anyone help me to give some direction in following ?

1. Applying for quebec, but which exam should i appear DELF or TEF/TEFAQ. Since i am falling short of 1 point to meet elibility criteria.
2. Should i go through any consultant ? Can we file on our own ? Consultants are charging around 60K rs. which i think huge amount.

Please help me to clarify above. Thanks in advance.

Regards
D

hi my friend, just write DELF A1 then u will get 2 points. i think that would be enough for your case. better to go with consuntant because you can avoid delays in processing.

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Hi,

Please help. my consultant send my application today to BIQ - Hongkong (by courier). Can i track my application status via online? if anyone knows, please help .

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
manibalan said:
Hi,

Please help. my consultant send my application today to BIQ - Hongkong (by courier). Can i track my application status via online? if anyone knows, please help .
You can track upto courier level only.

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
NOT APEAR
Interview........
NOT RECEIVED
No. We can not tract application online.
But you can wait of acknowledgment receipt, if you have sent it with post. Or they will send you your file no. within 25 days.
manibalan said:
Hi,

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
NOT APEAR
Interview........
NOT RECEIVED
bullrules said:
I got the following points in recent DELF A1 exam. Can any one let me know if i gain any points for this score ?

CO 17
CE 17
PO 14.5
PE 15.5

Thanx in advance.
:)
Hi Every one,
I am new to this website.
Wish all of us good luck for CSQ.
As I am new , I want to understand following things.
Would any one explain.
1) How to asked new question?
2) How can show AOR date ( File no. receipt date) : 20-07-2011 with below my name on Canadavisa.com.
3) I got following point in B1 , Can any one let me know if i gain any points for this score ?
Ecrit
Comprehension : 18.50/25
production : 13.50/25
Oral
Comprehension : 6.50/25
production : 13.75/25

4) When can I expect my CSQ interview and it will be possibly at which location?
Thank in advance.

Ravsy

Jun 23, 2012
HI,

As per Quebec Immigration regarding AOT if it does not fall in 16/12/6 then you may not submit the application, follow the below page...

Intake of applications

Following a decision by the government published in the Gazette officielle du Québec on June 29, 2012, the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles has suspended the intake of applications for a selection certificate that can be submitted by certain economic immigration candidates.
New intake rules according to immigration class

Immigration subclass

Bussinesspeople

Investors

No new applications will be accepted
from April 14, 2012 to March 31, 2013

Entrepreneurs and
self-employed workers

from June 30, 2012 to March 31, 2013

Skilled workers
See below to determine if you can submit
an application in the Skilled worker class
between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013

Skilled workers

You can submit an immigration application as a skilled worker only if one of the following situations applies to you:

You temporarily reside in Québec as a temporary worker. You meet the eligibility conditions of the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (Temporary worker) (PEQ - Québec experience program for temporary workers) or are eligible to apply for a selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers.

You have obtained a diploma awarded by a Québec teaching institution for studies done in Québec or you are about to obtain that diploma and you meet the eligibility conditions of the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (Québec Graduate) (PEQ - Québec experience program for Québec graduates).

You reside temporarily in Québec as a foreign student, you are eligible to apply for a selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers and you are submitting your application in Québec.

You reside temporarily in Québec within the framework of a youth exchange program subject to an international agreement, such as a work holiday program. You are working full time in Québec, you are eligible to apply for a selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers and you are submitting your application in Québec.

You or your accompanying spouse hold a diploma awarded by a teaching institution in an area of training allowing you to get 6 (see list, in French, 38 kb), 12 or 16 points under the area of training criterion of the selection grid for skilled workers (see list, in French, 35 kb). The number of years of study required to obtain your diploma must be at least equal to the number of years required to obtain that diploma in Québec. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application. Failing that, you must have practised, on a full-time basis and for at least one year out of the five years preceding the date of your application, a profession or trade in an area related to that diploma.
You or your accompanying spouse hold a Québec diploma or a diploma treated as a Québec diploma that sanctions at least one year of full-time studies. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application. Failing that, you must have practised, on a full-time basis and for at least one year out of the five years preceding the date of your application, a profession or trade in an area related to that diploma.

You or your accompanying spouse hold an employment offer made by a Québec employer and validated by the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada informed you that your application for permanent residence in Canada was admissible for processing.

You reside temporarily in Québec, you were a Canadian citizen at one time and you are submitting you application in Québec.

If none of these situations applies to you, you cannot submit an application until after March 31, 2013.

esssso

Sep 16, 2012
Ravsy said:
HI,

As per Quebec Immigration regarding AOT if it does not fall in 16/12/6 then you may not submit the application, follow the below page...

Intake of applications

Following a decision by the government published in the Gazette officielle du Québec on June 29, 2012, the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles has suspended the intake of applications for a selection certificate that can be submitted by certain economic immigration candidates.
New intake rules according to immigration class

Immigration subclass

Bussinesspeople

Investors

from April 14, 2012 to March 31, 2013

Entrepreneurs and
self-employed workers

from June 30, 2012 to March 31, 2013

Skilled workers
See below to determine if you can submit
an application in the Skilled worker class
between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013

Skilled workers

You can submit an immigration application as a skilled worker only if one of the following situations applies to you:

You temporarily reside in Québec as a temporary worker. You meet the eligibility conditions of the Programme de l'expérience québécoise (Temporary worker) (PEQ - Québec experience program for temporary workers) or are eligible to apply for a selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers.

You have obtained a diploma awarded by a Québec teaching institution for studies done in Québec or you are about to obtain that diploma and you meet the eligibility conditions of the Programme de l'expérience québécoise (Québec Graduate) (PEQ - Québec experience program for Québec graduates).

You reside temporarily in Québec as a foreign student, you are eligible to apply for a selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers and you are submitting your application in Québec.

You reside temporarily in Québec within the framework of a youth exchange program subject to an international agreement, such as a work holiday program. You are working full time in Québec, you are eligible to apply for a selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers and you are submitting your application in Québec.

You or your accompanying spouse hold a diploma awarded by a teaching institution in an area of training allowing you to get 6 (see list, in French, 38 kb), 12 or 16 points under the area of training criterion of the selection grid for skilled workers (see list, in French, 35 kb). The number of years of study required to obtain your diploma must be at least equal to the number of years required to obtain that diploma in Québec. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application. Failing that, you must have practised, on a full-time basis and for at least one year out of the five years preceding the date of your application, a profession or trade in an area related to that diploma.
You or your accompanying spouse hold a Québec diploma or a diploma treated as a Québec diploma that sanctions at least one year of full-time studies. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application. Failing that, you must have practised, on a full-time basis and for at least one year out of the five years preceding the date of your application, a profession or trade in an area related to that diploma.

You or your accompanying spouse hold an employment offer made by a Québec employer and validated by the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada informed you that your application for permanent residence in Canada was admissible for processing.

You reside temporarily in Québec, you were a Canadian citizen at one time and you are submitting you application in Québec.

If none of these situations applies to you, you cannot submit an application until after March 31, 2013.
Hi,
Yes but the 5th point says : You or your spouse..bla bla ...it means if my AOT doesn't fall in 16/12/6 points groups but my spouse AOT fall...so i can apply.....right?????

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....