quebecboy

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shootingstar, Tiki, it is nice we have updated guys like you in this forum . No chance for false information.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec & Canada are like enemies

read this was yesterday, its not me who talking, they are working on it

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/09/19/quebec-parti-quebecois-premier-cabinet.html

just read the history, you will get to know whats going on.

in 1940 they were separate for your info & now they want so.

last vote was on 1996 they got 40% but they needed 50%

now they took lot of people from francophone countries who are ready to vote for separate.

She will make changes for quebec, for people, so they will vote
but what bilingual your talking about 90% of quebec ppl dont know english lol

about the canadian flag, it was removed from most quebec cities universities
Tiki said:
Well in my opinion Quebec has 0 chances to survive without other Canadian Provinces,and separation of Quebec is considered only by a minority of people.
It`s just sabre rattling from PQ,a publicity stunt,they will have people on their throats if they think of separation from Federation.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"On Sept. 4, Quebecers chose to turn the page, to open a new chapter in Quebec's history," Marois said in Quebec City. "My government is a sovereigntist one. We have the conviction that the future of Quebec is that of a sovereign country.

"To remain a province in Canada constitutes an unacceptable risk for Quebec.... What we'll do in the context of a minority government is to protect each parcel of sovereignty in our hands, and strive for more."

semiramis78

Aug 27, 2012
I have sent my initial application to montreal in June. But I still have not received any response. How much I have to wait?
also in 15 Sep. my IELTS will be more than 2 years old!!! would it affect my application???

thanks,

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
NOT APEAR
Interview........
NOT RECEIVED
manibalan said:
Hi,
Thanks for you reply. my consultant sent by DHL courier. after i got my file ref number can check via online?
No you can' check online.
They will send AOR to you.

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

Anybody who applied for Quebec immigration from India on March-April 2011 got interview call for November mission?

Thank you!

sallonicios

Dec 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
22-06-2011
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
No Needed
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hello
I have the CSQ and I have the first AOR from Nova Scotia saying that I'm eligible and my file is transfered to Via office(10-July-2012)
Does anyone know the procedure from now on?
ALSO How can I get a temporarly permit until I get my PR card?
Thanks

quebecboy

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
"On Sept. 4, Quebecers chose to turn the page, to open a new chapter in Quebec's history," Marois said in Quebec City. "My government is a sovereigntist one. We have the conviction that the future of Quebec is that of a sovereign country.

"To remain a province in Canada constitutes an unacceptable risk for Quebec.... What we'll do in the context of a minority government is to protect each parcel of sovereignty in our hands, and strive for more."

Lemans207, i like your courage. I just read the article. I do not want any separation. I hope they are voted out before the make any attempt. Unity is power. The world is coming together why will people decide to go apart.

quebecboy

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sallonicios said:
Hello
I have the CSQ and I have the first AOR from Nova Scotia saying that I'm eligible and my file is transfered to Via office(10-July-2012)
Does anyone know the procedure from now on?
ALSO How can I get a temporarly permit until I get my PR card?
Thanks
Sallonicios, your CSQ should come with information directing you what to do next . If your CSQ came with information or letter, then read the letter. The letter will content enough information concerning your next step

sallonicios

Dec 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
22-06-2011
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
No Needed
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
quebecboy said:
Sallonicios, your CSQ should come with information directing you what to do next . If your CSQ came with information or letter, then read the letter. The letter will content enough information concerning your next step
I send already the federal file and got my air saying they forward to visa officer
How long u think should it take?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have to wait for medical , it takes few months

then few months for your visa ;)

sallonicios said:
I send already the federal file and got my air saying they forward to visa officer
How long u think should it take?

sallonicios

Dec 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
22-06-2011
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
No Needed
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
lemans207 said:
you have to wait for medical , it takes few months

then few months for your visa ;)
Thanks..
My other more important question.. Am I able to apply for temporary work permit ? And what is the procedure?

ULogQuebec

May 14, 2012
Tiki said:
Lemans207 I think youre not reading the whole article....don`t spread any propaganda in here.

PQ is just a minority in Quebec Parliament...they can be removed anytime even before their term end....so take a look on your article that you have posted there are several pics posted and you would see that it`s not the first time that they have removed the flag.

Lemans270 think before you post something....make that brain-mouth-finger connection next time!
There would be no such problems in Quebec in near future. Let us be positive and also keep an optimistic environment.

Quebec voters didn’t trigger a fresh drive to separate from Canada by returning to power the party that has brought two referendums on the issue, Prime Minister Stephen Harper said. The Parti Quebecois won 54 of 125 electoral districts, meaning the PQ will need support from opposition members to pass laws.

Parti Quebecois leader Pauline Marois won the Sept. 4 election with a minority of seats in the provincial legislature, ousting the Liberals led by Jean Charest after nine years in power.

Read all news websites (Bloomberg) for this headline : Harper Says Quebec Voters Rejected Separation Mandate

bluecougar26

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011 QSW, 01-06-2012 Federal
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-08-2011 QSW, 04-07-2012 FED, 14-08-2012 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-09-2012
Interview........
26-04-2012 QSW, Waived for Federal
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
bluecougar26 said:
Could you please share what medical tests are required? I expect to recieve my medical requests soon (at least that is what I hope for) and I would like to find out more info on them.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Just got my request for medicals today! Along with the medical requests, I also got my RPRF fee and passport request.

I got the request via FEDEX, no email this time. I had previously sent a prepaid FEDEX bill along with my US police certificates a few weeks back so their request was via post.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Hi guys,

What if an applicant knows just the very basic command in french, and he/she scores more than 55 point (as single) / 63 points (as married) before the interview.....

Can he/she still pass the interview???

Has anyone come across such applicant/scenario ?

OsamaR