Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
20072011 said:
No. We can not tract application online.
But you can wait of acknowledgment receipt, if you have sent it with post. Or they will send you your file no. within 25 days.
Hi,
Thanks for you reply. my consultant sent by DHL courier. after i got my file ref number can check via online?

hemu_vnit

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
AOR Received.
26 July 2012
Med's Request
31 July 2012
Med's Done....
20 August 2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013, passport reached CPP-O - 04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013, PP received back on 18-04-2013
LANDED..........
20-04-2013
Federal QSW application : My medicals were done on 20th August. ECAS status updated as 'medical results have been received' today on 18th Sept.

bluecougar26

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011 QSW, 01-06-2012 Federal
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26-04-2012
AOR Received.
26-08-2011 QSW, 04-07-2012 FED, 14-08-2012 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-09-2012
Interview........
26-04-2012 QSW, Waived for Federal
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
hemu_vnit said:
Federal QSW application : My medicals were done on 20th August. ECAS status updated as 'medical results have been received' today on 18th Sept.
Could you please share what medical tests are required? I expect to recieve my medical requests soon (at least that is what I hope for) and I would like to find out more info on them.

Thanks in advance for your help.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe that saying that only AOT 16/12/6 are the only one that can apply judging from what was released on quebec website on the 29th of June,2012 is a big misconception.Read again what they said before they listed the 9 nine consideration.What it implies is that if you fall under any one of the nine,you are eligible.That is to say,if you have employment offer,you are eligible.If your diploma is equivalent to quebec diploma,you are eligible.If your AOT is under 16/12/6,you are equally eligible etc.I have read this AOT 16/12/6 in so many places and i strongly believe that it is misleading.It only applies to one of nine.If it is the only listed consideration on quebec website,it would have been a different case entirely but there are nine.

Ravsy

Jun 23, 2012
Hi,
Ravsy said:
HI,

As per Quebec Immigration regarding AOT if it does not fall in 16/12/6 then you may not submit the application, follow the below page...

Intake of applications

Following a decision by the government published in the Gazette officielle du Québec on June 29, 2012, the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles has suspended the intake of applications for a selection certificate that can be submitted by certain economic immigration candidates.
New intake rules according to immigration class

Immigration subclass

Bussinesspeople

Investors

No new applications will be accepted
from April 14, 2012 to March 31, 2013

Entrepreneurs and
self-employed workers

No new applications will be accepted
from June 30, 2012 to March 31, 2013

Skilled workers
See below to determine if you can submit
an application in the Skilled worker class
between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013

Skilled workers

You can submit an immigration application as a skilled worker only if one of the following situations applies to you:

You temporarily reside in Québec as a temporary worker. You meet the eligibility conditions of the Programme de l'expérience québécoise (Temporary worker) (PEQ - Québec experience program for temporary workers) or are eligible to apply for a selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers.

You have obtained a diploma awarded by a Québec teaching institution for studies done in Québec or you are about to obtain that diploma and you meet the eligibility conditions of the Programme de l'expérience québécoise (Québec Graduate) (PEQ - Québec experience program for Québec graduates).

You reside temporarily in Québec as a foreign student, you are eligible to apply for a selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers and you are submitting your application in Québec.

You reside temporarily in Québec within the framework of a youth exchange program subject to an international agreement, such as a work holiday program. You are working full time in Québec, you are eligible to apply for a selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers and you are submitting your application in Québec.

You or your accompanying spouse hold a diploma awarded by a teaching institution in an area of training allowing you to get 6 (see list, in French, 38 kb), 12 or 16 points under the area of training criterion of the selection grid for skilled workers (see list, in French, 35 kb). The number of years of study required to obtain your diploma must be at least equal to the number of years required to obtain that diploma in Québec. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application. Failing that, you must have practised, on a full-time basis and for at least one year out of the five years preceding the date of your application, a profession or trade in an area related to that diploma.
You or your accompanying spouse hold a Québec diploma or a diploma treated as a Québec diploma that sanctions at least one year of full-time studies. This diploma was obtained less than five years before the date of your application. Failing that, you must have practised, on a full-time basis and for at least one year out of the five years preceding the date of your application, a profession or trade in an area related to that diploma.

You or your accompanying spouse hold an employment offer made by a Québec employer and validated by the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada informed you that your application for permanent residence in Canada was admissible for processing.

You reside temporarily in Québec, you were a Canadian citizen at one time and you are submitting you application in Québec.

If none of these situations applies to you, you cannot submit an application until after March 31, 2013.

[/quote

If you does not fall in AOT and your wife is then your wife should be the main applicant and you should be dependent.

cheers

Ravsy

Jun 23, 2012
GENTLEANDREW said:
I believe that saying that only AOT 16/12/6 are the only one that can apply judging from what was released on quebec website on the 29th of June,2012 is a big misconception.Read again what they said before they listed the 9 nine consideration.What it implies is that if you fall under any one of the nine,you are eligible.That is to say,if you have employment offer,you are eligible.If your diploma is equivalent to quebec diploma,you are eligible.If your AOT is under 16/12/6,you are equally eligible etc.I have read this AOT 16/12/6 in so many places and i strongly believe that it is misleading.It only applies to one of nine.If it is the only listed consideration on quebec website,it would have been a different case entirely but there are nine.
For the rest of world , we have to lodge our application only if we fall in AOT 16/12/6, suppose I don't fall in their AOT but my spouse does then my spouse would be the main applicant and I shall be dependent.

Ravsy

Jun 23, 2012
esssso said:
Hi,
Yes but the 5th point says : You or your spouse..bla bla ...it means if my AOT doesn't fall in 16/12/6 points groups but my spouse AOT fall...so i can apply.....right?????
If you does not fall in AOT and your wife is then your wife should be the main applicant and you should be dependent.

cheers

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec as new future country

think again b4 you apply to quebec if you plan to move later to Canada Federal :eek:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/09/18/pol-flag-flap-photos-proof.html

Steps going fast, I believe this time Ottawa and Quebec decided for separation

esssso

Sep 16, 2012
Ravsy said:

cheers
The thing is, I'm the one who obtained good TEFAQ score which gives me 12 points ( B1 Listen & C1 Speak), also i have more than 5 years work experience, but my wife has just only 1 year exp during the last 5 years and she has IELTS good score but she has to refresh her French and apply for TEFAQ and this might take about 3-4 month......That's why i need to be the applicant......

quebecboy

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207, how will this affect future applicants?. Quebec is bilingual. Separation or no Separation, applicants need to know the two official languages and respect the rules.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D they are maiking only french the official language

i am like you like others. we cant change anything, they will vote soon quebec ppl

so they will decide

quebecboy said:
lemans207, how will this affect future applicants?. Quebec is bilingual. Separation or no Separation, applicants need to know the two official languages and respect the rules.

quebecboy

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
then that will be tough for Anglophones. I hope it works better for all. I will encourage any Quebec immigrant to learn French. It is good to be bilingual.

Tiki

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Lemans207 I think youre not reading the whole article....don`t spread any propaganda in here.

PQ is just a minority in Quebec Parliament...they can be removed anytime even before their term end....so take a look on your article that you have posted there are several pics posted and you would see that it`s not the first time that they have removed the flag.

Btw they have put the flag back:http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Canadian+flag+back+Liberals/7260376/story.html

Lemans270 think before you post something....make that brain-mouth-finger connection next time!

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Tiki said:
Lemans207 I think youre not reading the whole article....don`t spread any propaganda in here.

PQ is just a minority in Quebec Parliament...they can be removed anytime even before their term end....so take a look on your article that you have posted there are several pics posted and you would see that it`s not the first time that they have removed the flag.

Btw they have put the flag back:http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Canadian+flag+back+Liberals/7260376/story.html

Lemans270 think before you post something....make that brain-mouth-finger connection next time!
Tiki, you are 100% right. I also read this same piece of news about the flag. Ofcourse, this is a linguistic war going on between Quebec and Canada. Howver, from what I know quebecers are proudto be Canadians and CAnadians consider Quebec as one province of their country.

BTW, Lemans270 is very good at making statements and posting news articles related to this topic. If he/she thinks that all of us here are fools by believing such posts, then , we also need to come back and fight back with the right piece of news.

Good job , Tiki. I had read the article somewhere but lost the link. I'm happy you posted it here for us.

I wonder what is Lemans intention and I also wonder if this makes a difference to any of us who have already applied( will we withdraw our application) or applying? In the future, if this separation does happen, I am sure it will be complex and there are a lot of things to be considered. What about NAFTA laws? What about currency? etc. MAy be something like the Eauropian Union(free admission among all EU citizens to any EU country??, easy business avenues etc) will have to be set up. Quebec, as a separate counnty, will still be neighbors with Canada and USA.

Tiki

Star Member
May 16, 2012
shootingstar said:
Tiki, you are 100% right. I also read this same piece of news about the flag. Ofcourse, this is a linguistic war going on between Quebec and Canada. Howver, from what I know quebecers are proudto be Canadians and CAnadians consider Quebec as one province of their country.

BTW, Lemans270 is very good at making statements and posting news articles related to this topic. If he/she thinks that all of us here are fools by believing such posts, then , we also need to come back and fight back with the right piece of news.

Good job , Tiki. I had read the article somewhere but lost the link. I'm happy you posted it here for us.

I wonder what is Lemans intention and I also wonder if this makes a difference to any of us who have already applied( will we withdraw our application) or applying? In the future, if this separation does happen, I am sure it will be complex and there are a lot of things to be considered. What about NAFTA laws? What about currency? etc. MAy be something like the Eauropian Union(free admission among all EU citizens to any EU country??, easy business avenues etc) will have to be set up. Quebec, as a separate counnty, will still be neighbors with Canada and USA.
Well in my opinion Quebec has 0 chances to survive without other Canadian Provinces,and separation of Quebec is considered only by a minority of people.
It`s just sabre rattling from PQ,a publicity stunt,they will have people on their throats if they think of separation from Federation.