Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 01, 2017
Thank you very much. That means we ll get 5 marks for french :)

Regards

Maruf

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
katniss31 said:
Hi. I'm from the Philippines and I'm about to send my application for CSQ to BIQ HK. However I'm a bit confused about the payment method. Should the bank draft be necessarily drawn on a Canadian bank? Or can
I pay through bank draft issued by our local bank as long as it's in Canadian dollars?
Thanks for your help guys.
Yeah, you can pay from the Bank in your country, however they may charge you a lot.
but from where I live, you have a period of one year, if the money are not taken, will be returned to your bank account.
I do not know how they call that, but I did pay in that way. no need to pay from a canadian bank.
Or you can ask someone to pay for you from canada and send you a draft. But better in you country and it's easy and faster.

Hope this help!

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
solaomosebi said:
Hi BIOLAH...

Sorry i did not respond to you early enough.. I actually had my Interview on 20th June and i was initially short by 2 points (i had 0 for Work experience) i was awarded 0 for work experience because i did not have evidence i was working legally... pay slip , pension etc dont count.. they needed to see evidence of tax remittance. I eventually returned home and came back to meet the officer on his last day in accra.. showed him the tax documents and he granted me our CSQ (me, wife and my 2 kids).

French speaking was initially an issue -- he was barely ok with my french but was not impressed with my wifes. However, he was compelled to be lenient (lot of prayers)

I guess i was favored though cos i ran into the interviewer in a hotel the night before the interview.
Hi Solaomosebi

Can you share your experience of the interview you had?

Thanks & Regards,
AMR2011

katniss31

Sep 16, 2012
vision2011 said:
Yeah, you can pay from the Bank in your country, however they may charge you a lot.
but from where I live, you have a period of one year, if the money are not taken, will be returned to your bank account.
I do not know how they call that, but I did pay in that way. no need to pay from a canadian bank.
Or you can ask someone to pay for you from canada and send you a draft. But better in you country and it's easy and faster.

Hope this help!

Thanks for your help. :)

katniss31

Sep 16, 2012
vision2011 said:

Hope this help!
Thanks so much!!! :)

dhumdum

Jun 14, 2012
maruf_bd said:
Dear Friends

I have got my DELF A2 score. My and my spouse scores are below. Can you please tell me how many point I have got from my result?

Primary Applicant (DELF A2)
CO- 10
CE- 19.50
PE-17
PO- 17
Avg: 63.50%

Spouse (DELF A2)
CO- 17
CE-24
PE-22
PO-19
Avg: 82%

Also, can you please confirm how much IELTS score needed to get 6 in English Language?

Thank you.

Regards

Maruf

@Maruf

You are pre dec-2011 applicant

You will get 6 points and your wife will get 3 points for Delf A2
There is no official law or rule that they will give points based on new rule

dhumdum

Jun 14, 2012
dhumdum said:
@ Maruf

You are pre dec-2011 applicant

You will get 6 points and your wife will get 3 points for Delf A2
There is no official law or rule that they will give points based on new rule

In short, you will get 6+3=9

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
I got the following points in recent DELF A1 exam. Can any one let me know if i gain any points for this score ?

CO 17
CE 17
PO 14.5
PE 15.5

Thanx in advance.

sqadeer

Sep 17, 2012
it is taking too long to get the first reply after sending all documents. i have been waiting for 10 weeks since my application was received at BIQ Hong kong, but still no reply. any one has any idea how much time they take to give file no.??

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bullrules said:
I got the following points in recent DELF A1 exam. Can any one let me know if i gain any points for this score ?

CO 17 - 1 point
CE 17
PO 14.5 - 0 point, required 16 marks to get 1 point
PE 15.5

Thanx in advance.
You will get only 1 point.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!Concerning your AOT,i believe you should just hold on to hear from your BIQ.I actually have similar situation.I am 35 yrs(16 points),4.6 months work experience(8 points),AOT(O Point),Education-Higher National Diploma in Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology(8 points),TEFAQ(B2-Orale comprehension & B2 orale expression-12 points),IELTS-Speaking band 8 & listening band 7(5 points) Spouse Age 31 years(3 points),Spouse education-Bachelor in education-integrated science(3 points),Children-3 of them less than 12 years-8 points,Finances-have enough(1 point).In total,it is 64 points.I tried different on-line assessment and most of them said i am ok.The consultant that said otherwise mention that at least you must have 6 points in your AOT or the person is not eligible.I advised them to check the quebec website to substantiate it but i notice they stop conversing with me.Actually,if you check the quebec website under intake application,you will find about 9 conditions.Out of these,if you have one then you are eligible.This was were i asked the consultants to check after which they remain quiet.It is well!

maruf_bd

Jun 28, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 01, 2017
dhumdum said:
In short, you will get 6+3=9
Thank you very much for the information.

Regards

Maruf

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maruf_bd said:
Thank you very much for the information.

Regards

Maruf
Nowadays they are assessing your skills according to new rules, it doesn't matter whether you are pre-december or post-december applicant.
There are lots of members who have got the point according to new rules, so don't go with the old rules.