QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Now i am going to clear some confusion of yours..Attestation Vs Diplome first read the tex below!

Les relevés de résultats d'une session DELF ou DALF ne sont pas acceptés comme preuve de compétence en français. Pour faire valoir des résultats obtenus aux épreuves du DELF ou du DALF, il est nécessaire de produire un exemplaire de diplôme émis par la Commission nationale du DELF-DALF.

Translation:
Records of achievement of a session or DELF DALF are not accepted as proof of competency in French. To enforce the results for the DELF or DALF, it is necessary to produce a copy of diploma from the National Commission for DELF and DALF.

Attestation is different from diploma and from Releves, you can say attestation and releves is the same thing its different. Because when we pass our delf exam they give us a certificate called " Attestation de reussite" and when we receive the originlas which are usually comprises of two pages the front one is called " diplome D'etudes en langue Francais" and the second one which is usually printed on the back side called "releve de Resultat" and now the point is in the GPI they have mentioned clearly that they dont accept the attestation and relves they want the copy not the original of the first page of diplome d'etudes langue which has the commission national seal on the right side..you can check from ur certificate..i hope u r getting my point and seniors please correct me iam wrong..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
devang3d said:
@ Vicky

There is not a rule that we have to send Original Certificate altough I have sent my original certificate to BIQ-Hongkong. and yes, i am old applicant..before 6th dec...till i never heard any news from them

Regards
Devang
Dear this is the worst they dont bother to inform u or update u abut ur application u have to take all the responsibility on ur own...

amisimer

Jun 1, 2012
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Biq-hkng
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
IELTS Request
submitted wid application
vickyRocks said:
Hi guys just needed to update this forum!!

Today i received the same letter which i received in 2011 regarding the submission of french competency Tests. However, i have submitted both in 2011 and in 2012 and they have acknowledge the same. And now they are asking me to submit them again..Whats going on at BIQ HK :mad: :mad: :mad:why are the playing with the career of people who have appled for CSQ and seriously im thinking of withdrawing of my application due to their hopeless attitude, the worst thing is they dont even update ur file depsite the fact u regularly update them.. :( :( :( :( :( :(

any advice will be appreciated..
:) :)
[/quote
@Vicky

Hey it happens....dnt lose hope....u knw my sister waited fr two years....bt nothing happened....den she moved on student visa...coz she ws tired of waiting.....so plz dnt give up....u shud tke it positively...dey r asking u something means dey r working on ur file.....b Hpy.....

jain.payal82

May 26, 2012
Hi All,
Can we claim points for Spouse work ex as he is working in IT company since Nov-2010 as HR and has completed his MBA in HR and Marketing and BSC in Computer Science.

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
Senior members,

Can anyone tell me how many points do I get for education? I have a foreign (non-Quebec) Master's degree in Aeronautical Engg, with total 17 years of education. That is, after my 12th exams, I spent 5 years to earn it.

Will it be considered equivalent to a Quebec's Master's degree earning 12 points or will it be similar to Quebec's Bachelor's earning only 10 points.

Thank you very much for your responses.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
manojneelu said:
Senior members,

Can anyone tell me how many points do I get for education? I have a foreign (non-Quebec) Master's degree in Aeronautical Engg, with total 17 years of education. That is, after my 12th exams, I spent 5 years to earn it.

Will it be considered equivalent to a Quebec's Master's degree earning 12 points or will it be similar to Quebec's Bachelor's earning only 10 points.

Thank you very much for your responses.
www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

you can search ur degree here....

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
shersta said:
@ vicky... I submitted a certified true copy of my DELF A1 diploma.
You mean to say you did not submitted the originals just certified xerox copies?

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
jain.payal82 said:
What is the score/band we need to Get In IELTS test so as to get 6 points in that.
Listening----------
Speaking----------------
listening u need between 7-9
speaking 7-9 FOR 6 points

listening 6-7
speaking 6-7 FOR 4 points

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
devang3d said:
@ Vicky

There is not a rule that we have to send Original Certificate altough I have sent my original certificate to BIQ-Hongkong. and yes, i am old applicant..before 6th dec...till i never heard any news from them

Regards
Devang
You will receive news in this month like i have received!!

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@knivesvente - Yes, I'm from the Philippines. I haven't been called for interview because my AOT is not in priority.

@vicky - Yes, I didn't submit the original. I had the photocopy certified/notarized and that's what I sent.