BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
vickrocks,

well yeah maybe its not mentioned in the letter that you need to send the original. But as per latest rules, only originals will be considered as proof for language skills. And someone had mailed BIQ HK if they accept the provisional results - They replied stating 'only originals'.

ofcourse you wont get it back... but what else do you plan to use it for ;)

vickyRocks said:
vibez_well said:
vickyRocks,
did you submit the originals of the french scoresheets or copies ? Maybe they are looking at your file now (high time, since you're a 2010 applicant) and applying the rule of 'original scoresheets to be sent' to your case. If so, Why dont you send the originals to them.

I submitted attested copies of everything. Am planning to send all the original DELF certificates across.

@ vibez, today i sent all the copies of delf a1 & a2 And last correspondance letters. No i did not send the originals i sent the copies. What is the purpose of sending the original when they will not return them back. Its not written in the letter that i have to submit original.

jain.payal82

May 26, 2012
HI All,
Please assist we can claim Points for Mtech part Time it is not Distance Education it is a course i attended in weekend and hence completed it in 3 years....................

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
jain.payal82 said:
HI All,
Please assist we can claim Points for Mtech part Time it is not Distance Education it is a course i attended in weekend and hence completed it in 3 years....................

for getting points on ur Mtech part time u need a written document from the institute saying that u have completed ur course and as attended 16hrs per weeks classes... (on letter head of ur institute) :)

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
jain.payal82 said:
One more quey Is it Mandatory to show the Birth Certificate or even 10th Certificate will work as DOB proof.
@jain.payal82, birth certificates are required in original. I belive, 10th certificate will NOT work.

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
jain.payal82 said:
Do they have any requirement that your degree has to be UGC/AICTE approved and how will we get the certificates for the same.
@jain.payal82,
Typically, the degree should be from an approved institution. Foreign degrees need to be equivalent to the ones issued by Quebec education system in terms of number of years it takes to earn them.

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
jain.payal82 said:
How Much points can we claim we the spouse has also cleared A1 level of french while filing the application.
jain.payal82,
Spouse can get max 2 points if DELF A1 is cleared with 16 or more points for Listening - Comprehension Orale (1 point) and Speaking - L'expression Orale (1 point).

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
vibez_well said:
vickrocks,

well yeah maybe its not mentioned in the letter that you need to send the original. But as per latest rules, only originals will be considered as proof for language skills. And someone had mailed BIQ HK if they accept the provisional results - They replied stating 'only originals'.

ofcourse you wont get it back... but what else do you plan to use it for ;)
Vibez,
can u share me the link where it is written as per the new rule that i have to submit the original..the reason i dont want to send it that i may need them if ever i apply for learning french point..And if it is the rule than why dont they mention in the letter clearly why to hide anything from applicants..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Guys please answer!

Did all of you submitted your DELF A1 and A2 original diplomas or the xerox copies??? Specially for the applicants who applied before dec 2011 rule and after also share their valuable response...

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well yeah phelay ka rule nae tha magar ab ha ab ap nay orginial submit karwani hoti ha bhai jan ! bhai jan apny experience letter kay ley kia kia jama karwa tha application key sath

Nak Circle

Jun 6, 2012
Hi All
I am new here and I am planning to go quebec..
can anyone plz share his/fer knowledge with me.. here is my detail.. I want to know where I am now.. and how many points I have to gain...

BS(CS) =====> 4YEAR (2005 to 2008)

Now I am Australia from Feb 2011...
Here I complete Diploma + Advance Diploma in IT....

IELTS:
L =====> 6.5
S =====> 6.0

I Have exp in software house from (June 2007 to Jan 2011)

AGE =====> 25

I am waiting for favourable response from anyone....
Thanks

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
well yeah phelay ka rule nae tha magar ab ha ab ap nay orginial submit karwani hoti ha bhai jan ! bhai jan apny experience letter kay ley kia kia jama karwa tha application key sath
Yar ma ne each and every document ki copy bhaji thi including expereince letter,appointment letters etc...Ab ye rule kaha likha ha k original bhajna ha share with me. Or na hi letter ma likha ha k original send ajeeb log hain yar ye BIQ valay...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Guys help needed on urgent basis...

What is the rule about Applicants personal file and documents which are submitted for application processing, does BIQ return the originals or keep it with them??

Early response may be appreciated...