IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
mkshah said:
Yes :)
12 pts for your highest education, Masters,
6 pts for AOT &
8 full points for work experience only if you have work exp above 4 yrs in last 5 years before your application is submitted. Real twist is here. My masters(2yrs) is also completed within this last 5ys, hence I think I can show only 3yrs experience during past 5yrs (I need to deduct 2yrs as part of study)

@Harit Patel
I think Oracle domain/embedded domain doesnt matters for awarding points for AOT if your degree is in software engineering.
By the way what is your total score without English and French language proficiency points?

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
http://www.bbc.com/travel/feature/20120604-a-coastal-quebec-road-trip

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My Score is as below
Education : 12
AOT : 6
Experience : 6
IELTS : 6 ( As i have completed my Degree outside from India, Never appeared in IELTS exam. I also have letter from College mentioning that my medium of study was in English)
French : Waiting for DELF A2 result (Most probably i will get 3+1 = 4 points)

Spouse
Education : 3 points

Child 1 : 4 points
Fund : 1 point

So my total score will be around 60 points. And i am still planning to take DELF B1 class from AF in July/August.
/color]

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Strong application. I think you forgot to count AOT points for your spouse.
Anyways, Good luck..

harit79 said:

My Score is as below
Education : 12
AOT : 6
Experience : 6
IELTS : 6 ( As i have completed my Degree outside from India, Never appeared in IELTS exam. I also have letter from College mentioning that my medium of study was in English)
French : Waiting for DELF A2 result (Most probably i will get 3+1 = 4 points)

Spouse
Education : 3 points

Child 1 : 4 points
Fund : 1 point

So my total score will be around 60 points. And i am still planning to take DELF B1 class from AF in July/August.
/color]

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@vicky bhai jan as far as my thinking they might be asking for your orginial DELF diploma shahid wo attestion accept nae kar ray thats why apko yeah letter aya ha ap delf ka diploma send kar dain Insallah Allah kram karay ga

Patriots1700

Apr 9, 2012
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone ,

I was wondering if only work on your field of study count for work experience points . The reason i am asking this is because i have worked for many years here in the US but a lot of that work history is not related to my diploma . Also i have worked on my field of study after receiving my diploma but also before getting the diploma in question ,i did while taking my classes at the time a few years back , can i claim anything at all before receiving diploma ? Thanks .

jain.payal82

May 26, 2012
Hi All,
I am new to this forum. Can anyone help in calculating my points. PFB my details.
Mtech Compueter Science Part time(3Yeras Course)
Btech COMPUTER science(3years)
Diploma Computer Science(3.5 Years)
Working in IT company froming 1 yesr 5 years
age 29 years
Spouse
MBA HR and Marketing 2 years
Bsc IT
Working in IT from 2 years
age 30 years

one Child aging one year

Please help me with the same.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
vickyRocks,
did you submit the originals of the french scoresheets or copies ? Maybe they are looking at your file now (high time, since you're a 2010 applicant) and applying the rule of 'original scoresheets to be sent' to your case. If so, Why dont you send the originals to them.

I submitted attested copies of everything. Am planning to send all the original DELF certificates across.

vickyRocks said:
Hi guys just needed to update this forum!!

Today i received the same letter which i received in 2011 regarding the submission of french competency Tests. However, i have submitted both in 2011 and in 2012 and they have acknowledge the same. And now they are asking me to submit them again..Whats going on at BIQ HK :mad: :mad: :mad:why are the playing with the career of people who have appled for CSQ and seriously im thinking of withdrawing of my application due to their hopeless attitude, the worst thing is they dont even update ur file depsite the fact u regularly update them.. :( :( :( :( :( :(

any advice will be appreciated..

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
jain.payal82 said:
Hi All,
I am new to this forum. Can anyone help in calculating my points. PFB my details.
Mtech Compueter Science Part time(3Yeras Course) (No points here since its part time course, Please confirm with others)
Btech COMPUTER science(3years) (10 points for education and 6 points for AOT)
Diploma Computer Science(3.5 Years)
Working in IT company froming 1 yesr 5 years ( 8 points if ur experience is more than 4yrs in last 5yrs)
age 29 years (16 points)

Spouse
MBA HR and Marketing 2 years (3 points for education and 2 points for AOT)
Bsc IT
Working in IT from 2 years
age 30 years(3 points)
16+10+6+8+ 3+3+2+4+1 =53+ add your language proficiency points if any

one Child aging one year (4 points)
Please help me with the same.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
vibez_well said:
vickyRocks,
did you submit the originals of the french scoresheets or copies ? Maybe they are looking at your file now (high time, since you're a 2010 applicant) and applying the rule of 'original scoresheets to be sent' to your case. If so, Why dont you send the originals to them.

I submitted attested copies of everything. Am planning to send all the original DELF certificates across.

@vibez, today i sent all the copies of delf a1 & a2 And last correspondance letters. No i did not send the originals i sent the copies. What is the purpose of sending the original when they will not return them back. Its not written in the letter that i have to submit original.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Umer Shahzad said:
@ vicky bhai jan as far as my thinking they might be asking for your orginial DELF diploma shahid wo attestion accept nae kar ray thats why apko yeah letter aya ha ap delf ka diploma send kar dain Insallah Allah kram karay ga
[/quote

Yar diploma or attestation dono ki copies bhaji hain dobara or letter ma kahin nh likha k original submit or vesay bhi original q de jb k ye documents wapis nh milnay..

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
hi all :)

i have a bachelors degree BCA(bachelors in computer application) (full time 3 years degree)(completed in 2009)
& (MCA (masters in computer application) (distance degree) i have a written document from institute which says i have attended 16hrs per week classes..) (completed in 2012)

presently working as software engineer (total work experience 3 years)

How many point i will get in this ?

and i have completed IELTS(ACADEMIC) speaking- 6.5, listening 6.
will this work or i have to give IELTS(general) again...

and delf A1 -speaking-18 , listening-13.5

plz suggest

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
sunnytheshine said:

i have a bachelors degree BCA(bachelors in computer application) (full time 3 years degree)(completed in 2009)
& (MCA (masters in computer application) (distance degree) i have a written document from institute which says i have attended 16hrs per week classes..) (completed in 2012)

presently working as software engineer (total work experience 3 years)

age 25

and i have completed IELTS(ACADEMIC) speaking- 6.5, listening 6.

and delf A1 -speaking-18 , listening-13.5

plz suggest

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnytheshine said:

& (MCA (masters in computer application) (distance degree) i have a written document from institute which says i have attended 16hrs per week classes..) (completed in 2012) . well it should mention full time or part time [10+6]

presently working as software engineer (total work experience 3 years) [6]

and i have completed IELTS(ACADEMIC) speaking- 6.5, listening 6. [4]

and delf A1 -speaking-18 , listening-13.5 [1]

plz suggest
total points=16+4+1+6+16+1(ur age is less then 35)= 44Points mate you have to clear A2 otherwise it will be difficult as far my experience is concerned they will consider full time education only... ! so u need to pass A2