May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
applicant.wife said:
Hi, VickyRock,

xse2573 is correct, Maybe they're reviewing your file and ready for sending your interview call. You are very near to get your CSQ. "Don't give up".... :)

Goodluck
@applicant.wife,

i have submitted my attestations in 2011,2012 and still asking..than where r the documents??? and what do they mean to send letter when the next mission is schedule....seriously im tired of their hopeless attitude...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
timmituyi said:
Please my friends, can one submit 2 applications at the same time? i mean submitting for QSW and FSW at the same time?
Will there be a penalty for that. Your advise is much appreciated.

Many thanks
Dear my advice..look for another option they dont deserve talented people like us.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
vickyRocks said:
@ applicant.wife,

i have submitted my attestations in 2011,2012 and still asking..than where r the documents??? and what do they mean to send letter when the next mission is schedule....seriously im tired of their hopeless attitude...
Well, I commend your effort in waiting all these while but don't let all that waste just like that, you know, they deal with lots of applicants and hence lots of documents, it is possible it was mixed up or something, I'm sure they are aware that you sent them earlier if not they would have just claimed that you didn't meet up with the expected timelines of the earlier document request, to which am sure they must have stipulated the time frame for you to send the documents.

See it as a blessing in disguise, if you can get another set of documents then do so as soon as possible and send them, hopefully you might get a special treatment on it.

Cheers

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ vickyrocks,
Dont lose hope man ! :)

May be this time they will receive your docs :) and will put your file into further process.

If you left it after waiting for so long,then all this waiting will go wasted.

So, be positive, collect the required documents as early as possible and send it to them.

Wish you GOOD LUCK :)

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
For more information about CSQ and its codes

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-5-7.pdf

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
4glory said:
Well, I commend your effort in waiting all these while but don't let all that waste just like that, you know, they deal with lots of applicants and hence lots of documents, it is possible it was mixed up or something, I'm sure they are aware that you sent them earlier if not they would have just claimed that you didn't meet up with the expected timelines of the earlier document request, to which am sure they must have stipulated the time frame for you to send the documents.

See it as a blessing in disguise, if you can get another set of documents then do so as soon as possible and send them, hopefully you might get a special treatment on it.

Cheers
If i resend my documents will it be processed for the upcoming mission i.e August to September..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mkshah said:
@ vickyrocks,
Dont lose hope man ! :)

May be this time they will receive your docs :) and will put your file into further process.

If you left it after waiting for so long,then all this waiting will go wasted.

So, be positive, collect the required documents as early as possible and send it to them.

Wish you GOOD LUCK :)
Mkshah!

i am not loosing hope im just frustrated that i submit each and every document to avoid delay and get the decision whatever it is and what are they giving me same old crap.. Its not about only me it can happen to any one and onething i must request all of you is to confirm the biq about the documents u sent for updation to ur record..i think they dont because if they do they dont as such question..

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
thats really a good suggestion !
Anybody who is sending any of the documents to their BIQ to update your file, you must confirm with BIQ about it once your documents reaches to biq.

vickyRocks said:
Mkshah!

i am not loosing hope im just frustrated that i submit each and every document to avoid delay and get the decision whatever it is and what are they giving me same old crap.. Its not about only me it can happen to any one and onething i must request all of you is to confirm the biq about the documents u sent for updation to ur record..i think they dont because if they do they dont as such question..

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
mkshah said:
Hi,

If you are asking about the TEFaQ exam pattern, then here is the link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-2010-applicants-damasucs-visa-office-t34884.0.html;msg1507013#msg1507013

if you are asking about TCFQ, then pls check below link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-2010-applicants-damasucs-visa-office-t34884.0.html;msg1500082#msg1500082

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Thanks Shah g.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

sripad

Jun 3, 2012
hi i dont have a french language skills. so i did not mentioned any thing in the csq application. i left that whole area empty. do i need to tick the box as beginner and do i need to tick the box that iam not sending any scores or tests regarding french. will it be enough. as they have return my application for not mentioning any thing about french.
pls try to help me.

thanxs

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi sripad,
For new applications after 5th dec 2011, if you want to claim points for language proficiency, it is must to attach test results of given TESTS.
They are not allowed to submit test results at a later date after application is submitted.

If you don't have taken any tests, but still you want to claim points of language, then you cant do it unless you wait for some more time, take the test and then submit ur application with these test results.

If you dont want to claim points for language, then you MUST TICK appropriate box given in the question for language proficiency. Then you will not be getting any points for language.

sripad said:
hi i dont have a french language skills. so i did not mentioned any thing in the csq application. i left that whole area empty. do i need to tick the box as beginner and do i need to tick the box that iam not sending any scores or tests regarding french. will it be enough. as they have return my application for not mentioning any thing about french.
pls try to help me.

thanxs

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
MK Shah,
I got it.. Thanks.. :)
My bachelor degree (Bachelor in Engineering-Electronics & Communications) is 8yr old and my masters degree(M-Tech-Computer Science and Engineering) is just 2.5yr old and I have more than 6yrs of experience related to my AOT(Embedded Software).

So, I should get 12+6+8 for education, AOT and Experience. Am I right here?

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello mdammalli,
My case is similar to you. I have done B.E in Electronics and after that completed Ms in Computer Science. And working in Software field from last 4 years. But in you case you are working in Embedded Software, it might be combination of both Software + Electronics , so i am not sure how they will calculate your AOT point.
mdammalli said:
MK Shah,
My bachelor degree (Bachelor in Engineering-Electronics & Communications) is 8yr old and my masters degree(M-Tech-Computer Science and Engineering) is just 2.5yr old and I have more than 6yrs of experience related to my AOT(Embedded Software).

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
mdammalli said:
MK Shah,

Yes :)
12 pts for your highest education, Masters,
6 pts for AOT &
8 full points for work experience only if you have work exp above 4 yrs in last 5 years before your application is submitted.