Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
@mdammalli, that is GREAT!

My only concern was if they would consider a 5-year foreign Master's degree as equivalent to Quebec's Master's degree (which is a 2-year degree after 4-year Bachelor's, so total 6 yrs of university education). But it seems, you are pretty confident on that.

By the way, can you point me to some reference material to cross check this? Also, how much time it takes for CSQ under priority processing?

Thanks a million...!

mdammalli said:
Absolutely correct..
you definitely get 12(Aeronautics)+12(AOT)+ Priority processing also.

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
applicant.ph, congratulations...

It's great to hear some good news from members. Best Wishes...

applicante.ph said:
Hi All!!

thanks for all the help especially to egrace, Stillhope, Solokru, go2montreal, a vibez_well, a, nd all other forum members who helped me when i started this application... I got my CSQ few days ago..!!! whoohoo!!!
Good luck to all and God bless!!!

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manojneelu said:
@ mdammalli, that is GREAT!

My only concern was if they would consider a 5-year foreign Master's degree as equivalent to Quebec's Master's degree (which is a 2-year degree after 4-year Bachelor's, so total 6 yrs of university education). But it seems, you are pretty confident on that.

By the way, can you point me to some reference material to cross check this? Also, how much time it takes for CSQ under priority processing?

Thanks a million...!
well it depends from where you have got your degree and you total number of year of education

if your total number of year of education is 17 to 18 years then you will get 12 pts for education otherwise 10

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Congratulations!.. Please share your point details and interview experience..

applicante.ph said:
Hi All!!

thanks for all the help especially to egrace, Stillhope, Solokru, go2montreal, a vibez_well, a, nd all other forum members who helped me when i started this application... I got my CSQ few days ago..!!! whoohoo!!!

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicante.ph said:
Hi All!!

Congrats! Are you also a Registered Nurse here in the Philippines? May we please know the details of your interview?

Did you submit French Certificates along with your application?

Please share your experience with us, it would be a BIG help to us..

Thank you!

Regards.

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shersta said:
@ knivesvente - My AOT is Business Administration. Yes, I took lessons at Alliance Francaise, but I stopped after 7 modules because I was pregnant. I'm planning to resume classes now.

@ vicky - I submitted the notarized photocopy of the results from Alliance Francaise, and my DELF A1 diploma (the one that comes from France). They haven't asked me to send the originals.

@ applicante.ph - Congrats! :)

Thanks for the info.. :)

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Yes, After 10+2 schooling if you have done 4yr bachelor engineering degree and 2yrs masters engineering from any recognized university in India then definitely you will get 12+12 points. I dont have any reference link at this moment, however, if you search past discussions in this forum you will get it.

About processing time, nobody in this forum can answer you about actual processing time. But, if your file got priority treatment then your case would be decided much earlier than other applicants.

manojneelu said:
@ mdammalli, that is GREAT!

Thanks a million...!

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdammalli said:
Yes, After 10+2 schooling if you have done 4yr bachelor engineering degree and 2yrs masters engineering from any recognized university in India then definitely you will get 12+12 points. I dont have any reference link at this moment, however, if you search past discussions in this forum you will get it.

About processing time, nobody in this forum can answer you about actual processing time. But, if your file got priority treatment then your case would be decided much earlier than other applicants.
well if you are asking about the actually timing of the CSQ i think as far as my experience is concern well if you u ll send your full application with all the docs with french and english test then i think so you should expect ur interview in an year and half time ! cos if you will apply without the results it will result slowing the process of your application. it is mentioned on the application form also

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
applicante.ph said:
Hi All!!

Congrats for getting CSQ & get ready for the next level. BTW u were the priority applicant plz share ur timeline?

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
@mdammalli, okay, many THANKS!!!

One clarification, I did my Master's in 5 years after 10+2 schooling. In other words, ONLY 1 year after Bachelor's. I completed this degree in Ukraine.

mdammalli said:

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
applicante.ph said:
Hi All!!

congratulations, wish you the best in the federal step

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TEFAQ Expression Oral

I was hard also , but I done very well, it was 2 subjects:

First I understod and Second I didnt

First was about, I read an announce in the journal about a couse de pilotage du vol, to become pilot, I have to call and take info.

I done it well

It was 10-15 minutes speaking

Second I didnt understand it, I asked her if First subject is enough, she told me youll not get all points, so try

I told here I didnt understand some words are new to me, Logement, she explained, I started, I was out of subject, she explained to me,

she is new in montreal since 2 months and she is looking for apartment and cant find all expensive,

It was 20-25 minutes speaking

I asked her how was it? she said c'est parfait

I might get B1 or B2 good, I am happy

I told her i can help you, i have my friend has a a building and some apartments in centre ville montreal

she said, but its expensive,

But it has choufage and hot water and electicity 4 free

There is grocarie et pateserie dans la 1ere etage

and its near from the metro station

you will save money

she said, yes but I am looking to share an apartment

and i cant share with a man, i am married to i want to share with a lady

i told her , a lot of students come to montreal , they work also they want cheap apartment to share

she told me but how can i find them

i told her you can put anounce in university board or building tableau

she told me its not enough

told her you can put announce sur internet

you can try kijiji.ca

i told her you will be living near me, and i can see you everyday

then she told me, well i convinced to i am going to do what u told me

then she told me thank you

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
You are welcome,

Masters degree will be always more than at least 2yrs course. In India, some universities are award masters degree based on one year study and one year internship and academic project work which you can do outside thats count total two years.

manojneelu said:
@ mdammalli, okay, many THANKS!!!

One clarification, I did my Master's in 5 years after 10+2 schooling. In other words, ONLY 1 year after Bachelor's. I completed this degree in Ukraine.

abdul zahid

Jun 7, 2012
Hi every one - greetings,

today i registered with this forum and writing my first message.

Well about me, Commerce undergraduate with 5 years exp aged 25 years male.

I sent my application for quebec selection certificate to hong kong on 24-Oct-2012 and received
File number (acknowledgement of my application) on 15-Dec-2012 thru Post.

I wrote Delf A1 in Feb'12 and got only 12 points in speaking and 14 points in listening but passed the exam with overall 56 marks.

My consultant denied to update my A1 result to Hongkong mission as i failed to score enough marks. It is less than 16 marks in listening and speaking.

Hence wrote Delf A2 in May'12 and awaiting for the results and french certificate. I need atleast 8 marks each in listening and speaking to score 2 points. Request all to pray for me.

Regarding selection mission hong kong - It's open till 31st July 2012 and reopening on 1st Aug'12.

Fingers cross and eagerly waiting to get CSQ thru mail before 31st July 2012.

Request someone to help me out to know how long should i wait for CSQ.