Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
bonjourquebec said:
is it possible that november 2011 applicants be included in the next selection mission? ::)
hi bonjourquebec,
I sent my application on 30th Sept 2011 and aor rcvd on 11-nov-2011.
So I m also waiting since more than 8 months now for my turn to come as early as possible.

Lets pray to god for our interview scheduled in next interview mission... :)

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
hi bonjourquebec,
I sent my application on 30th Sept 2011 and aor rcvd on 11-nov-2011.
So I m also waiting since more than 8 months now for my turn to come as early as possible.

Lets pray to god for our interview scheduled in next interview mission... :)

Affirmed! Still praying...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
applicant.wife said:
Hi Vickyrock,

Or other option is scan your certificate then send it via e-mail.

Regards,
Once i sent my email and they replied we dont accept scan copies & i have to send by international post..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mfoniso said:

it is a good idea to always read the immigration quebec website which provides regular updates as the need arises. right now it is necessary to submit language test results for both french and english if you want to get points for french and english and if you want to get points for only one of them, you submit result for the one you want to get points for. but you must include a language test result. as far as i know, DO NOT submit originals of your test result unless it says so on the website so please check what the site says before sending originals of anything.
I agree with u to not to submit original and its no where written but some members here on this forum been told that they dont accept copies. Secondly im receiving this lettet for the second time first i receive was in 2011 and second letter last week where i have already sent the copies. I dont know what they want when i have submitted and one thing more the copies which i have sent was not attested and notarized. Share ur feedback guys..thanks

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
will be waiting for the next update as well. i am a november 2011 applicant and my aor is date january 2012.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
knivesvente said:
Indeed buddy. :)
[/quote

In prayers spent sime time for me i really inneed of ur prayers...

bandi

Jan 23, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2012
Doc's Request.
13-06-2012
Nomination.....
God's grace
AOR Received.
13-06-2012
IELTS Request
submitted at the time of application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
God's grace
Med's Done....
God's grace
Interview........
God's grace
Passport Req..
God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
God's grace
LANDED..........
God's grace
Hi i sent my application on 2 march 2012. till now i did not get my AOR. what could be the reason? my NOC code is 2173(software enineer). Please advice me.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bandi said:
Hi i sent my application on 2 march 2012. till now i did not get my AOR. what could be the reason? my NOC code is 2173(software enineer). Please advice me.
You will receive in the end of this month

@vicky bhai insallah Allah karam karay ga ! Ramzan anay wala ha dekhana Allah mubarak mehanay mein apka kam karay ga jazakallah

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
bandi said:
Which is your biq?

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
vickyRocks said:
I agree with u to not to submit original and its no where written but some members here on this forum been told that they dont accept copies. Secondly im receiving this lettet for the second time first i receive was in 2011 and second letter last week where i have already sent the copies. I dont know what they want when i have submitted and one thing more the copies which i have sent was not attested and notarized. Share ur feedback guys..thanks
@ VickyRocks, as far as I know, I don't think sending your documents without Attesting or Notarizing them will be acceptable, you know the bone of contention now is about sending the originals for your French scores, so my advise is that you should get the photocopies of all the documents you are to send Notarized before sending them.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011