+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

DILAWER

May 27, 2011
Hello Friends,

Is there any mandatory test of French. I know it is good to have knowledge of French as much as one can have. But still is there any mandatory level or type of test one should have to clear before applying. Like someone told me that TCF is mandatory to clear before apply for CSQ, is it so?? please comment.

Regards,

Dilawer :-\

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Umer Shahzad said:
Can you please evaluate my chances of Quebec ?

My Details:
Education: MCA (Master of computer applications) in 2012 = 12
Work exp: 10 Years as software professional =6
French Language: None
IELTS: listening: 7 and speaking: 7 =5

My wife's details:
Education: MSC Computers in 2006 (Masters of science) + BCA (Bechelors in computer science) =3
Work experience: 3 years as software professional
French Language: None
IELTS: None

Children: 1 (20 months old) =4

total points =12+6+16+5+8+1+3+3+4= 58 points at the moment try to clear A1 level of french or A2 then apply i think so you ll get exemption of interview mate.
Thanks i am planning to go for DELF A1 exam in august and then apply btw can i know if i get any points for AOT ? I completed MCA and working as software engineer. Thanks !!

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Please i am new on this forum and i need an urgent response to my questions below. We plan to apply to quebec in July. Pls help us calculate our points to know if we meet the criteria.

Husband - Principal Immigrant
Education - B.Sc Computer science 2006
Age - 32 years
Work Experience - 6 years as Computer Analysis
IELTS - Will be written next week
Already Enrolled in Alliance Francaise for French Class

Me (Wife) - Spouse
Education - B.Sc Marketing 2007
Education - MBA in Human Resources Management 2012, certificate not ready
Age - 28 years
Work Experience - 5 years (both as HR Advisor/Immigration consultant) and now working as an Executive Assistant
IELTS - Will be written ending of June
Will enroll also in Alliance Francaise for french class after IELTS exam

Our Son - Dependant
Age - 2 years

Please people what are our chances of being given the CSQ or we are not eligible?
If we are eligible what documents are required for submission and where can we send the application to after getting all the documents?
We also intend to use an immigration consultant, we will need an honest and qualified immigration representative so if you know of a reputable law firm kindly tell us.

Many thanks for your assistant.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
timmituyi said:
Hello All,

Please i am new on this forum and i need an urgent response to my questions below. We plan to apply to quebec in July. Pls help us calculate our points to know if we meet the criteria.

Husband - Principal Immigrant
Education - B.Sc Computer science 2006
Age - 32 years
Work Experience - 6 years as Computer Analysis
IELTS - Will be written next week
Already Enrolled in Alliance Francaise for French Class

Me (Wife) - Spouse
Education - B.Sc Marketing 2007
Education - MBA in Human Resources Management 2012, certificate not ready
Age - 28 years
Work Experience - 5 years (both as HR Advisor/Immigration consultant) and now working as an Executive Assistant
IELTS - Will be written ending of June
Will enroll also in Alliance Francaise for french class after IELTS exam

Our Son - Dependant
Age - 2 years

Please people what are our chances of being given the CSQ or we are not eligible?
If we are eligible what documents are required for submission and where can we send the application to after getting all the documents?
We also intend to use an immigration consultant, we will need an honest and qualified immigration representative so if you know of a reputable law firm kindly tell us.

Many thanks for your assistant.
Hello thanks for your post i will reckon you that you should make your wife principle applicant in that case you will get more points write down in a proper order then i will calculate your pts bro

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bullrules said:
Thanks i am planning to go for DELF A1 exam in august and then apply btw can i know if i get any points for AOT ? I completed MCA and working as software engineer. Thanks !!
yes you will get points for area of training depending when you have got your degree mate.

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Umer,

Many tnx for the prompt response. As requested, pls see below to calculate our points.

Wife's details

Age - 28
Education - Bsc Marketing 2007 and MBA in Human Resources 2012
Work Experience - 5 years
French - None
IELTS - June Ending

Husband's details

Age - 32
Education - Bsc Computer Science
Work Experience - 6 years
French - None
IELTS -Early June

Son - 2 years

Many thanks

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
priyas said:
Hi
After more then 7 month i get AOR from paris office .can anybody tell what will be the next step
Congrats man for this sign of relief. it is getting to 4 months now I am still waiting for AOR from BIQ Paris. Are you from Africa or Europe?

PKMCL

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Hello All,

I have a query on my profile and would appreciate if anyone could clarify it.

I had applied for under QSW (Hong Kong BIQ) during March 2011 and got my AOR during the same month. Post this I was asked by the to provide birth certificates, which were sent the same month, in May. Now I have been awaiting communication from Hong Kong for over 13-14 months, and and not sure why its taking time.

Me and my spouse are emplyed within Banking and IT development respectively. I am not sure if its being delayed due to our occupation not within required right now; or if I had submitted my DELF A1 in Sep 2011 and DELF A2 in Jan 2012, though the rule on mandatory submission of French certificates along with application came into effect during Dec 2011.
If there is any other reson why the Quebec program is taking time, please let me know and if there is any way i can get to know the exact status of my application.

Thanks
PKMCL

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
hey guyz, wanted to share that i landed in Montreal on may 23. post landing experience was smooth, and im done with my basic formalities as well. nw searching for job. any advices and suggestions are highly welcome :)

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
angeleye said:
hey guyz, wanted to share that i landed in Montreal on may 23. post landing experience was smooth, and im done with my basic formalities as well. nw searching for job. any advices and suggestions are highly welcome :)
Congrats on your successful landing in Montreal, I'm counting down to doing the same too in a few months time.

I will advise that you do a lot of online search and if possible also enroll with job agency for vaccancy info, however, in the mean time get to know the city and settle in well.

Cheers

Apr 4, 2012
How some one could know about the priority of File whether the forwareded file in priority treatment or not. will it consume same time for process like others.

Littel confuision in AOR date which date is applicable printed one or money decuted because printed date is after 24 march i.e after new rules applicabel.

Reply would be highly appriciated and direct me correctely.

Thanks

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
angeleye said:
Hi angeleye,
Congratulations buddy.... And My best wishes for you and your family to have a happy and fulfilling life there in Dreamland... :)

I understand that initial days will be very busy for you to complete official procedures.... So I wish you good luck for that and Happt Job Searching ! :)

If u get time, do share your experiences regarding people, places, culture and other thing as seen by you in montreal.

may god bless you! :)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday there was an update schedule of selection missions

Everyone check it

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011