+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont know about your area, but for UAE interviews in Istanbul now 5 hours flight ;D

Check the selection dates, all middle east in istanbul in a hotel :eek:

Asia only HK

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

mdammalli said:
Interview @ HK for India applicants?????? ???
I never heard before anybody going to HK for CSQ interview..

Seriously I cannot afford in my present situation.. :mad:

@ Mkshah,

Chances are low as I think they are going to call 2011(starting from Jan) applicants for interview and as we know 2011 applications are huge in number.

Well, HOPE FOR THE BEST..
Finger crossed.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
shan123 said:
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me how to register for the DELF exam??
DELF/DALF exam registrations are generally done @ AF centres.
Pls visit your nearby AF centre to know dates of next DELF/DALF exam.
If you are not a student of AF, then You may register for these exams as an external student/external members. Generally fees are high for external students.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not true, the easiest is TCF Quebec trust me not TCF

TCF Quebec only for Quebec

TCF is hard,its for university admission ;)

TCF you might get B1 listening and A2 oral, so you get 4 + 3=7 instead of taking A2 only to get 6 points

TCF Quebec open, you can get B1/A1 C2/A2

Umer Shahzad said:
well i am taking french course in AF they said that TCFQ is very difficult test not too easy for u ! is it true ? they recommend DELF cos they said DELF Is very easy

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:

TCF you might get B1 listening and A2 oral, so you get 4 + 3=7 instead of taking A2 only to get 6 points

ahan well i am bit concenred about TCFQ cos i might take tcfq cos attestion so no more acceptable so what kind of exam it is have u given it ? can tell me some sample questions?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
lemans207 said:

Hi lemans207,
What do you say about tefaq?
because tcfq is not available in my country.. :(

My nearby AF centre has declared next dates for TEFaQ to be held in July 2012.
I m thinking of registering for it.

Can u share the structure of the exam and is it easy than delf?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umer search over net
how youll immigrate to new country and you cant get easy info :p

you know one family was refused, and during the interview she asked them why did you use consultant to apply? are you stupid?

Umer Shahzad said:
ahan well i am bit concenred about TCFQ cos i might take tcfq cos attestion so no more acceptable so what kind of exam it is have u given it ? can tell me some sample questions?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
umer search over net
how youll immigrate to new country and you cant get easy info :p

you know one family was refused, and during the interview she asked them why did you use consultant to apply? are you stupid?
well i ve an experience of immigration (temp resident) visa not of Canada was of UK but i know many things which are similar in canada and UK 2nd thing communication is the biggest barrier i know that if you need a job your communication should be good i know most of the people learn basic language but they face problems when they arrive in the country where they have arrived and most of them find struggling in geting a proper job

2nd thing i am not talking to any consultant i have spoken to the staff of Alliance they told me about this... !

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
Hi lemans207,

Hello MKshah TFFAQ the biggest flaw of the exam is that in the listening test you ll get negative marks of any incorrect answer like for correct answer they will award you +3 and for wrong question they will award you -1

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes thats another point...

I am in Abu Dhabi, TCF not available in AF Abu dhabi, I registered for it on 7 juin. But TCFq available in AF Dubai, I might take later.

TCFq you have 40 questions easy to answer and Oral 6 Questions each one different level

TEFaq has one disadvantage correct answers you get +3 wrong -1 so dont just answer ;)
Oral 2 subjects and you have to answer.

I wanted to register for TCFq but it was last day and I am 200km far from AF Dubai.

I called AF Abu Dhabi, she told me dont worry for the oral, we give you 20 minutes to prepare ;D then you can talk

This is good point and you hear question 2 times.

I am looking for B1/B1 :mad:

Trust me mkshah I have heard lot refused try to get B1/A2 this will help you, if they feel you dont know well french, they refuse, they think you will move to Federal ;)

The cases of nurses different, they need a lot even they will pay you to apply lol :p

mkshah said:
Hi lemans207,

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your wrong, dont answer like that during your interview, because Quebec something different, its like France.

I am from francophone country, people are different .... as an example education level is different in school we study different that UK or India.
etc ..

Umer Shahzad said:
well i ve an experience of immigration (temp resident) visa not of Canada was of UK but i know many things which are similar in canada and UK 2nd thing communication is the biggest barrier i know that if you need a job your communication should be good i know most of the people learn basic language but they face problems when they arrive in the country where they have arrived and most of them find struggling in geting a proper job

2nd thing i am not talking to any consultant i have spoken to the staff of Alliance they told me about this... !

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DELF too hard , go to youtube and watch the exams oral and listening,

you cant get A1 level.

Umer Shahzad said:
Hello MKshah TFFAQ the biggest flaw of the exam is that in the listening test you ll get negative marks of any incorrect answer like for correct answer they will award you +3 and for wrong question they will award you -1

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
thank you lemans207 & umer,
Need some more help from u guys :)
as per my info.. TEFaQ have only 2 sections Listening and Speaking. And for registering into this tests, you must have received your file number for quebec immigration, because one copy of your result will be directly sent to quebec immigration authorities.
is this correct info, which I am having?

Pls can u share something more about the test pattern and the duration etc of TEFaQ?
Such as how many question in listening and how many parts in speaking etc? That will be of much help.

Thanks in advance. :)

lemans207 said:
Yes thats another point...

I am in Abu Dhabi, TCF not available in AF Abu dhabi, I registered for it on 7 juin. But TCFq available in AF Dubai, I might take later.

TCFq you have 40 questions easy to answer and Oral 6 Questions each one different level

TEFaq has one disadvantage correct answers you get +3 wrong -1 so dont just answer ;)
Oral 2 subjects and you have to answer.

I wanted to register for TCFq but it was last day and I am 200km far from AF Dubai.

I called AF Abu Dhabi, she told me dont worry for the oral, we give you 20 minutes to prepare ;D then you can talk

This is good point and you hear question 2 times.

I am looking for B1/B1 :mad:

Trust me mkshah I have heard lot refused try to get B1/A2 this will help you, if they feel you dont know well french, they refuse, they think you will move to Federal ;)

The cases of nurses different, they need a lot even they will pay you to apply lol :p

JEDI-007

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Dear All,

I am new to this forum. Nice to see that people are helping each other to reach their dream destination.

I am also looking for options to immigrate to Quebec.

Given below is my profile, could you please help and tell whether can I qualify under QSW immigration program:

Principal Applicant:

Nationality: Indian
Qualification:Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (1 Year Full time) Passed out in 2001
Master of Science in Computer Science (1 Year Distance Education) Passed out in 2003
Master of Computer Applications ( 1 Year Distance Education Mode) Passed out in 2004

Experience: Working in IT field with total experience of 8 Years (starting from 2004)

English: Good command (Will sit for IELTS - Can get 6 to 7 Bands easily)
French: Enrolled for AF Classes (Initial Basic)

Spouse:

Nationality: Indian
Qualification:
Master of Arts ( 2 Yrs Full Time) Passed out in 1999
Diploma in Physical Education ( 1 Yr Full Time) Passed out in 2001
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (1 Year Distance Education) Passed out in 2002

Experience: Teaching Experience (in Physical Education) of 9 Years (Housewife from last 2 Yrs)

English: Can Manage (Basic Knowledge)
French: No Knowledge and cant even enroll for French Learning.

Children:
Two (5 Yrs and 3 Yrs)

Please let me know the possibilities of immigration to Quebec.

Thank you in advance.

JEDI

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls can u share something more about the test pattern and the duration etc of TEFaQ? This is new to me never heard about it
Since 2 years I applied, I wasnt asked for french, now new aplicants should apply for french before applications of CSQ.

60 questions

http://www.francais.ccip.fr/tefaq-et-e-tefaq/

;D get the info sample questions.. but tell me after it A1 level hard to get lol

by the way thats the easiest exam

mkshah said:
thank you lemans207 & umer,
Need some more help from u guys :)
as per my info.. TEFaQ have only 2 sections Listening and Speaking. And for registering into this tests, you must have received your file number for quebec immigration, because one copy of your result will be directly sent to quebec immigration authorities.
is this correct info, which I am having?

Pls can u share something more about the test pattern and the duration etc of TEFaQ?
Such as how many question in listening and how many parts in speaking etc? That will be of much help.

Thanks in advance. :)

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
PKMCL,

This is normal wait time for applicants in teh QSW queue. Earlier we used to get the interview in 12 months, now its atleast 18 months. so just wait and keep a watch on the schedule of missions.

PKMCL said:
Hello All,

I have a query on my profile and would appreciate if anyone could clarify it.

I had applied for under QSW (Hong Kong BIQ) during March 2011 and got my AOR during the same month. Post this I was asked by the to provide birth certificates, which were sent the same month, in May. Now I have been awaiting communication from Hong Kong for over 13-14 months, and and not sure why its taking time.

Me and my spouse are emplyed within Banking and IT development respectively. I am not sure if its being delayed due to our occupation not within required right now; or if I had submitted my DELF A1 in Sep 2011 and DELF A2 in Jan 2012, though the rule on mandatory submission of French certificates along with application came into effect during Dec 2011.
If there is any other reson why the Quebec program is taking time, please let me know and if there is any way i can get to know the exact status of my application.

Thanks
PKMCL