vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
gryffindorgirl said:
someone PLEASE reply :'( :'( im desperately waiting for some response.
Hi gryffindorgirl,

@ wingsofmaybe7777 thank you so much for ur reply. I will ask my questions in bullets for u to understand better.
-I sent my A1 and A2 result by courrier on MAY 5TH.
-I also sent my IELTS general on may 5th.
-I sent additional attestation on the number of hours i completed so far( i.e, from my 1st level till now, which is level three)
-Also, i sent my hall ticket and also my fee receipts.

All these above docs were sent in one courrier on may 5th.

I had sent my IELTS academic when i sent out my application in december 2011. I received a letter of my file opening in mid of jan 2012 and in april i received a letter saying they are waiting for my french and ielts marks sheet.

This letter made me think that they have not accepted my academic ielts so i gave my general ielts and sent it out as well along with my A1 nd A2.

Now my querys are-
-what should i wait for next?(u should wait for ur documents to be calculated for points)
-when can i expect a CSQ? ( it will approximately take 8-12 months to get ur initial assessment or interview call, upon completion of interview u will be awarded CSQ)
-how long will it take to complete the entire process ? ( Whole process have differnet stages u have to clear each stage to progress to second from documents analysis to visa stamping minimum it will take 18 months or more depending upon the case condition)

Would it help you to answer my queries if i provide u with my general profile?

Some friends of mine have applied to QSW as well but their requirement is B1. i dont know why this differs from person to person and if the info im getting is right or not. also, one of my friends who had a requirement of B1 is now suddenly being asked for B2. How can her consultancy people think she can finish all this in 6months when she has only given A1 till now? shes giving her A2 on may 8th. I am specifying 6 months cuz thats the time the embassy gives you to complete ur requirements after ur file has been opened
(Every one case is different depending upon total points either he/she is reaching the minimum threshold requirement for interview, so if your friend has to give B1 or B2 it means that he have mentioned high level of french in his application)

Please reply. waiting eagerly for some answers.

All my friends who have applied for QSW and the consultancy as well keep saying so many things that its making me terribly confused!

PLEASE mark " @ gryffindorgirl" for ur reply.

I hope it helps...

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Umer Shahzad said:
Umer Shahzad said:
Thanks for ur response
i just want to ask i will get 12 marks for the education by my education background is bit diversify its mixed with engineering and business management
i worked as business management officer
2) i had a two years of MBIBM
plus the main problem is that i have done bsc in agri engineering 4 years and after that 2 years i was working in a local organisation as a business management officer after that i went to Uk to do my MBA (int business management) which was 2 years program i completed that and i came back and i started working in an organisation as a business development officer :S Now tell me what is my area of training and which group i am hitting :S

thanks

i did my bsc in 2008 and master's is recent
My answer is same 6 points for MBA..may be any one has some other point which i am missing...in my oppinion its 6 for AOT and for Education 10..

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
My answer is same 6 points for MBA..may be any one has some other point which i am missing...in my oppinion its 6 for AOT and for Education 10..

well bro its 18 years of education
4 years of bacholers and
2 years of masters so bro its total 18 years which is equal to quebec masters degree

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
H umer,
vicky is correct,
For master's degree from pakistan, u will earn 10 points and AOT will earn 6 points (code: U74)

Umer Shahzad said:
well bro its 18 years of education
4 years of bacholers and
2 years of masters so bro its total 18 years which is equal to quebec masters degree

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
CHECK YOUR INBOX

ULogQuebec said:
Please Help Anyone :

I plan to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration soon.

I've Two Current Addresses :

1.) Permanent Address (It is also on my and my wife's passports) - My Own Residence. I visit the place often but do not live here everyday.
2.) Current Address (I've been living on this Address regularly for past 4.5 years) - Leased House.

So Can I mention both the addresses as "Current" at the same time in the Official Application Form for "Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker" ? (This is specific to Question Number 8 in the application form)

Anyone can please help with the Official Acceptance in any such scenario ?

Thanks in advance!

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
CHWCK YOUR INBOX AGAIN

ULogQuebec said:
Thanks a lot BestyBesty (KG) for your Inbox Message and clarity on this topic.
But I feel the Residence Address and 'Address on Passport' should be similar, they must be using it for authorization purposes I guess..
Mailing Address can ofcourse be different.
Any Seniors Please Help and clarify!

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
Hey Umer

DCS courses/degrees are some what equal to vocational degrees (admission allowed after 10th standard in india), but less than bachelors degree.

In india these vocational technical courses are mostly of 2 years with these degrees if anyone want admission in bachelors course thn he enters to 2nd yr straigh yr of the same course bachelors degree.

I n quebec I thin these vocational courses/DCS are of 3 yrs (seniors correct me if I am wrong) but in india one gets it in 2 to 2.5 yrs mostly.

But this is for sure DCS in lesser thn bachelors (in number of yrs).

now u can chk with this logic in your country

And as per many cases i noticed here foreign MBA's come equal to Quebec Bachelors whn counted in number of yrs.

Umer Shahzad said:
ok sorry bhai jan i am giving you hasle bhai jan .. bach-03 and dcs-03 is written what does that means :S

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
mkshah said:
H umer,
vicky is correct,
For master's degree from pakistan, u will earn 10 points and AOT will earn 6 points (code: U74)
I agree with Mkshah

MBA will come in group 2 and not 1, if it would have been BBA thn may be because of less number of yrs it would have been in group 1 under DCS equivalent yrs category and you also would have beel in lucky group 1.

But MBA is in group 2 for sure (under code U74),even if it is from UK.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestybesty said:
Hey Umer

DCS courses/degrees are some what equal to vocational degrees (admission allowed after 10th standard in india), but less than bachelors degree.

In india these vocational technical courses are mostly of 2 years with these degrees if anyone want admission in bachelors course thn he enters to 2nd yr straigh yr of the same course bachelors degree.

I n quebec I thin these vocational courses/DCS are of 3 yrs (seniors correct me if I am wrong) but in india one gets it in 2 to 2.5 yrs mostly.

But this is for sure DCS in lesser thn bachelors (in number of yrs).

now u can chk with this logic in your country

i want to say my total number of year of education is of 18 years i will get 12 points for my education and 6 points for my area of training ok cool thanks for the description mate but i want to ask one thing. my bacholers was in engineering (agri) of 4 years which was from pakistan

And as per many cases i noticed here foreign MBA's come equal to Quebec Bachelors whn counted in number of yrs.

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
bestybesty said:
I agree with Mkshah

MBA will come in group 2 and not 1, if it would have been BBA thn may be because of less number of yrs it would have been in group 1 under DCS equivalent yrs category and you also would have beel in lucky group 1.

But MBA is in group 2 for sure (under code U74),even if it is from UK.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I think they consider two things: one is your latest/highest level of education and second is your experience. If both are in same field, then points for area of training are awarded. In Umer's case the highest/latest education is MBA and he has the relevant work experience as well. So in my opinion they will award points for AOT. Now second issue is how many points will be awarded. "Business Management" is awarded 12 points (as mentioned in 2009 List of AOT). But it is mentioned "DCS 3 years" with this category, which means it should be equal to 3 years of Quebec Diploma. So in Umer's case i think they will award 6 points for AOT. This is my observation. Seniors can elaborate better. [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
education number of yrs 18yrs (which ever field it is) so u will get 12 marks

Latest is your MBA with experience or within 5 yrs so AOT as per this.

Engineering will play role only in counting of number of 18 yrs of studies to get 12 marks for education n nothing more (if you r claiming MBA experience) for AOT.

Seniors plz correct me if needed

Regards
KG

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TJ CAN said:
I also asked her that I'm planning to send my CSQ application in June 2012 and how long it'll take to call for the interview. then she said my file will be open in April 2013 and after few
moths time they will call for the interview.

My application was sent March 26, 2012 and they had already opened it as confirmed by an e-mail and snail mail which contains my AOR.

Please comment.

Regards.

bandi

Jan 23, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2012
Doc's Request.
13-06-2012
Nomination.....
God's grace
AOR Received.
13-06-2012
IELTS Request
submitted at the time of application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
God's grace
Med's Done....
God's grace
Interview........
God's grace
Passport Req..
God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
God's grace
LANDED..........
God's grace
knivesvente said:
My application was sent March 26, 2012 and they had already opened it as confirmed by an e-mail and snail mail which contains my AOR.

Please comment.

Regards.

Hey man your are very lucky man. You got your AOR. i sent my application on 2 April 2012. till now i did not get my AOR. what is your profession? is it in priority list?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hello folks :)

Here is the food for thought for forum members:
I am sharing with you an announcement on some new regulations regarding frauds and cheating and having wrong intentions about residency in canada. There are going to be very serious penalties for anyone who is proved to be involved in one such incident.
This may also include the breach of declaration submitted by qsw application (Schedule 5) for "Intent to Reside and Settle in Quebec, though it is not explicitly mentioned in this announcement:

Read the full article on this link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t90458.0.html;msg1155254#msg1155254

Text of the post:
At a News Conference Regarding Residence Fraud
Montreal, Quebec, December 9, 2011

Check against delivery

Good day and welcome. Earlier this fall, I celebrated my third anniversary as Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism.

One of the great privileges of being in this job for a few years has been the opportunity to attend a fair number of Citizenship ceremonies across the country, and to meet and speak with many new Canadians in their first proud moments as citizens.

For those of us fortunate enough to have been born here, it's sometimes too easy to take for granted the incalculable benefits that Canadian citizenship bestows upon its holders.

But I can tell you – as someone who attends quite a few more Citizenship Ceremonies than do most people - I have never met a single newcomer to Canada who fails to appreciate how precious and how meaningful it is to be a citizen of this free, democratic and diverse country.

Courageous, dedicated, and hard-working people come from all over the world to Canada. They make enormous personal and family sacrifices to obtain citizenship and to earn the opportunity to contribute to our society and our economy.

At the same time, Canadians receive new citizens with unsurpassed generosity. In proportion to our population, we welcome more newcomers than almost every other country in the world.

But that generosity is sometimes tested – and the value of Canadian citizenship can be debased – by those who try to put a price on being a citizen.

Canadian citizenship is not for sale.

Because it is so valuable, we need to guard against unscrupulous individuals who try to make a dishonest buck by skirting the rules and by helping others to lie and cheat their way into becoming citizens.

Crooked immigration consultants make money by helping permanent residents pretend to be residing in Canada while they in fact live abroad most, if not all, of the time.

They carry out this deception so that individuals with no intention of ever establishing roots in Canada can maintain their permanent residence status, and later apply for citizenship, fraudulently obtaining all of the significant benefits that Canadian citizenship confers.

Make no mistake: There is ill-gotten money to be made in residence fraud. A family of five may pay upwards of $25,000 over four or more years to maintain the illusion of residence in Canada.

The Government of Canada takes the issue of fraud in immigration and citizenship very seriously, and we are continuing to take measures to pro-actively tackle the problem.

To do so, we will apply the full strength of Canadian law. Where evidence permits, we will seek the revocation of permanent residence status or citizenship - and in some cases the deportation - of anyone perpetrating such fraud.

Today, I am announcing that my department is now investigating more than 6,500 individuals from more than 100 countries for attempting to cheat Canada and Canadians.

This includes 2,100 people who have already obtained citizenship and 4,400 who have permanent residence status and may be in the process of applying for citizenship.

To date, of the 4,400 permanent residents who have been flagged, nearly 1,400 people have withdrawn or abandoned their citizenship application because of new scrutiny.

Our message is clear: If you want to become a Canadian citizen, you have to play by our rules. You have to respect our country. And you have to be honest. Canadian citizenship is not for sale.

My department is working with the Canada Border Services Agency, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and Canadian offices abroad to prevent those who are suspected of cheating our system.

The Government of Canada continues to take action against the activities of those unscrupulous consultants who facilitate residence fraud. Bill C-35 – introduced as the Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act – received Royal Assent this past summer and has been in force for more than five months.

The Act imposes penalties on unauthorized representatives who provide, or offer to provide, advice or representation for a fee at any stage of an immigration application or proceeding.

I also encourage anyone who has information regarding citizenship fraud to report it to Citizenship and Immigration Canada's citizenship fraud tip line at 1-888-242-2100.

Tips may also be reported via email to Citizenship-fraud-tips @ cic.gc.ca.

Other types of immigration fraud should be reported to the CBSA. Details are included in the news release accompanying this announcement.

Over the course of my time as Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, I have met thousands of honest, hard-working immigrants to Canada.

To a person, they understand that Canadian citizenship is not a false flag of convenience to be waved whenever it serves one's best interests.

Citizenship is priceless.

It is at the heart of our identity as Canadians.

It is something that generations of newcomers to this country have strived and have sacrificed to attain.

Protecting the value of Canadian citizenship is a core responsibility of the Government of Canada.

The Government will continue to take action against those who seek to demean that value.

I welcome any questions you may have