May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Umer Shahzad said:
Vicky bro

My AOT is Business management cos i ve got a 2 years diploma and i ve 2 years of experience but quebec authorities say DCS-3 years which say you must have completed this diploma after 14 years old Quebec education studies my total year of studies are 18 years when i got this diploma and pakistan's 16 years of education is equal to there 14 years of education. so i ve got the dimploma after 14 years of education. Now i think so i am in Group 1
Umer,

Business Management is awarded after 3 years diploma in Quebec and here in Pakistan its awarded after completion of 15 years of education i.e BBA, which means you have completed this diploma and you have 15 years of education on the basis of this diploma. Also check Education comparison list from GPI it will guide u further.

I also have MBA with 16 years of education from Pakistan and i was awarded 6 points for my AOT. Hope it helps.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
the degree must be obtained within the five years prior to applying for Quebec immigration. If this is not the case, the applicant must have worked for at least one year of the most previous five years in a field directly related to the degree obtained and number of year of education myst be equal to obtain that diploma
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-areas-of-training-fields-of-study.html
And one thing more you will be awarded points for the latest qualification you have whatever the total number of years of education you have they will calculate the latest qualification u have and ur work expereince in the same profession.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Umer,

Business Management is awarded after 3 years diploma in Quebec and here in Pakistan its awarded after completion of 15 years of education i.e BBA, which means you have completed this diploma and you have 15 years of education on the basis of this diploma. Also check Education comparison list from GPI it will guide u further.

I also have MBA with 16 years of education from Pakistan and i was awarded 6 points for my AOT. Hope it helps.
Thanks for your quick response vicky bro.

well as i told you my Degree of MBIBM is from Uk so its not listed in the comparison table plus i ve obtained my engineering in 2008 which was a 4 years degree problem but i ve an experience related to my MBA for 2.5 years.

My latest qualifications are MBIBM from United Kingdom so my AOT will be assessed on the basis of Of my MBA which you reckon is 6. My total number of year of education is 18 years !

regards
Umer

ULogQuebec

May 14, 2012
vickyRocks said:
And one thing more you will be awarded points for the latest qualification you have whatever the total number of years of education you have they will calculate the latest qualification u have and ur work expereince in the same profession.
That was an important point indeed vickyRocks. This is because I've two qualifications that can qualify for AOT but latest one is in Business Management (MBA)..... so I guess, they will consider 6 points for me based upon this only.

Thanks a lot vickyRocks !

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ULogQuebec said:
That was an important point indeed vickyRocks. This is because I've two qualifications that can qualify for AOT but latest one is in Business Management (MBA)..... so I guess, they will consider 6 points for me based upon this only.

well i am in the situation as you are mate. I have done engineering also :S lol i am MBA(IBM) lol so i am bit confused my work experience is related to my Masters.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ULogQuebec said:

Yes they will, because they have differnet clauses for assessing two or more degrees..

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
TJ CAN said:
I also asked her that I'm planning to send my CSQ application in June 2012 and how long it'll take to call for the interview. then she said my file will be open in April 2013 and after few
moths time they will call for the interview.
[size=12pt]
Thats really BIG news... If she updated you about the time to be taken for an application to be review by IO.
Also she given u this data in advance, though your are going to send ur application in June 2012.

So, as per your post now-a-days it takes 10 months time ( from june-2012 to april-2013 as per your case) for an application to come on desk of IO for review. Is this data for HK ???

And she also told you that after this 10 months it will take some more months to call you for the interview. Lets say 4-6 months time.

so, if we calculate, for BIQ HK, total the time taken till interview(and hence for CSQ also) is now 16-18 months.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mkshah said:
[size=12pt]
Thats really BIG news... If she updated you about the time to be taken for an application to be review by IO.
Also she given u this data in advance, though your are going to send ur application in June 2012.

So, as per your post now-a-days it takes 10 months time ( from june-2012 to april-2013 as per your case) for an application to come on desk of IO for review. Is this data for HK ???

And she also told you that after this 10 months it will take some more months to call you for the interview. Lets say 4-6 months time.

so, if we calculate, for BIQ HK, total the time taken till interview(and hence for CSQ also) is now 16-18 months.

MKShah,
If i say 2 years will take approx to get ur CSQ, and visa stamped will not be wrong..

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
vickyRocks said:
MKShah,
If i say 2 years will take approx to get ur CSQ, and visa stamped will not be wrong..
If it goes as per the post of TJ CAN then yes, it can be said that it will take 14-16 months to get CSQ AND 6-8 MONTHS for getting visa stamped.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
If it goes as per the post of TJ CAN then yes, it can be said that it will take 14-16 months to get CSQ AND 6-8 MONTHS for getting visa stamped.
Hello MKshah

would you like to elaborate about the AOT
in the list of AOT its written DCS and Bech-3 years its means AOT points will be awarded for the Bech and College studies only

as my case i ve done Master in business adminstration with Major of International Business management
i ve a 2.5 years of work experience related to my Masters
what do u say ? and one of my friend is in the same situation

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
@ vickyrocks

Bhai jan tell me how many points i will get for AOT 6 or 12 i am confused
O bhai,

you will get 06 points

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
what are the clauses would you like to elaborate.

regards
Umer

Clause means separate rules for every degree..