+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Dear Members,
Need Suggestion on 1 point which is for the funds , how much funds do i need to show for the single applicant for Quebec QSW and what are the forms to show it.

1. can it be in form of Tax saving Fixed Deposits.
2. Can it be in form of PF Account.
3. Can it be in form of NSC.

Please Suggest the best way of showing the Funds to claim 1 Point.

Thanks & Regards
varun garg

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
mkshah said:
Hello folks :)

Here is the food for thought for forum members:
I am sharing with you an announcement on some new regulations regarding frauds and cheating and having wrong intentions about residency in canada. There are going to be very serious penalties for anyone who is proved to be involved in one such incident.
This may also include the breach of declaration submitted by qsw application (Schedule 5) for "Intent to Reside and Settle in Quebec, though it is not explicitly mentioned in this announcement:

Read the full article on this link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t90458.0.html;msg1155254#msg1155254

Text of the post:
At a News Conference Regarding Residence Fraud
Montreal, Quebec, December 9, 2011

Check against delivery

Good day and welcome. Earlier this fall, I celebrated my third anniversary as Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism.

One of the great privileges of being in this job for a few years has been the opportunity to attend a fair number of Citizenship ceremonies across the country, and to meet and speak with many new Canadians in their first proud moments as citizens.

For those of us fortunate enough to have been born here, it's sometimes too easy to take for granted the incalculable benefits that Canadian citizenship bestows upon its holders.

But I can tell you – as someone who attends quite a few more Citizenship Ceremonies than do most people - I have never met a single newcomer to Canada who fails to appreciate how precious and how meaningful it is to be a citizen of this free, democratic and diverse country.

Courageous, dedicated, and hard-working people come from all over the world to Canada. They make enormous personal and family sacrifices to obtain citizenship and to earn the opportunity to contribute to our society and our economy.

At the same time, Canadians receive new citizens with unsurpassed generosity. In proportion to our population, we welcome more newcomers than almost every other country in the world.

But that generosity is sometimes tested – and the value of Canadian citizenship can be debased – by those who try to put a price on being a citizen.

Canadian citizenship is not for sale.

Because it is so valuable, we need to guard against unscrupulous individuals who try to make a dishonest buck by skirting the rules and by helping others to lie and cheat their way into becoming citizens.

Crooked immigration consultants make money by helping permanent residents pretend to be residing in Canada while they in fact live abroad most, if not all, of the time.

They carry out this deception so that individuals with no intention of ever establishing roots in Canada can maintain their permanent residence status, and later apply for citizenship, fraudulently obtaining all of the significant benefits that Canadian citizenship confers.

Make no mistake: There is ill-gotten money to be made in residence fraud. A family of five may pay upwards of $25,000 over four or more years to maintain the illusion of residence in Canada.

The Government of Canada takes the issue of fraud in immigration and citizenship very seriously, and we are continuing to take measures to pro-actively tackle the problem.

To do so, we will apply the full strength of Canadian law. Where evidence permits, we will seek the revocation of permanent residence status or citizenship - and in some cases the deportation - of anyone perpetrating such fraud.

Today, I am announcing that my department is now investigating more than 6,500 individuals from more than 100 countries for attempting to cheat Canada and Canadians.

This includes 2,100 people who have already obtained citizenship and 4,400 who have permanent residence status and may be in the process of applying for citizenship.

To date, of the 4,400 permanent residents who have been flagged, nearly 1,400 people have withdrawn or abandoned their citizenship application because of new scrutiny.

Our message is clear: If you want to become a Canadian citizen, you have to play by our rules. You have to respect our country. And you have to be honest. Canadian citizenship is not for sale.

My department is working with the Canada Border Services Agency, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and Canadian offices abroad to prevent those who are suspected of cheating our system.

The Government of Canada continues to take action against the activities of those unscrupulous consultants who facilitate residence fraud. Bill C-35 – introduced as the Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act – received Royal Assent this past summer and has been in force for more than five months.

The Act imposes penalties on unauthorized representatives who provide, or offer to provide, advice or representation for a fee at any stage of an immigration application or proceeding.

I also encourage anyone who has information regarding citizenship fraud to report it to Citizenship and Immigration Canada's citizenship fraud tip line at 1-888-242-2100.

Tips may also be reported via email to Citizenship-fraud-tips @ cic.gc.ca.

Other types of immigration fraud should be reported to the CBSA. Details are included in the news release accompanying this announcement.

Over the course of my time as Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, I have met thousands of honest, hard-working immigrants to Canada.

To a person, they understand that Canadian citizenship is not a false flag of convenience to be waved whenever it serves one's best interests.

Citizenship is priceless.

It is at the heart of our identity as Canadians.

It is something that generations of newcomers to this country have strived and have sacrificed to attain.

Protecting the value of Canadian citizenship is a core responsibility of the Government of Canada.

The Government will continue to take action against those who seek to demean that value.

I welcome any questions you may have

Nice and threatening letter to those who are using QSW as backdoor for immigration, now its confirm that one can not lived in other province if has applied for QSW he has to live in quebec whatever the case is....As a whole good article for those who are genuinely interested in residing in Quebec..!! Good Work MKshah!!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
bandi said:
Hey man your are very lucky man. You got your AOR. i sent my application on 2 April 2012. till now i did not get my AOR. what is your profession? is it in priority list?
The time depends according to each Visa office so dont get panic be patient u will receive ur AOR soon.

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bandi said:
Hey man your are very lucky man. You got your AOR. i sent my application on 2 April 2012. till now i did not get my AOR. what is your profession? is it in priority list?
I am a Registered Nurse.

Worry not Buddy, you will receive your AOR in time as the rest of us will.

God Bless!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
knivesvente said:
I am a Registered Nurse.

Worry not Buddy, you will receive your AOR in time as the rest of us will.

God Bless!
Surely, nursing is in priority list.
AOT Code: U118, Group 1. Foreign diploma.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Guys a query for all of you, please tell is there any possibility to check online or progress of the Result DELF, because i have check Alliance Franciase they are not sure when they will receive the result of DELF A2 but i have the attesstation and want to know where i can find which stage is it on..

Thanks in Advance!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
vickyRocks said:
Guys a query for all of you, please tell is there any possibility to check online or progress of the Result DELF, because i have check Alliance Franciase they are not sure when they will receive the result of DELF A2 but i have the attesstation and want to know where i can find which stage is it on..

Thanks in Advance!
Hi vicky,
As per my understanding, there is no such system available for Delf/dalf.
You need to rely completely on info given by AF.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mkshah said:
Hi vicky,
As per my understanding, there is no such system available for Delf/dalf.
You need to rely completely on info given by AF.
since november 2011, they are telling me it will arrive in 2-3 months but its 2012 and i have not received anything from AF. Yesterday, they said it may take 1-6 months to get certificate from Commission and on the contrary BIQ only accept certificate..hwat to do??? sometimes things really suck$..

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
From May 15th till May 25th BBC World News will present programmes showcasing different Canadian cities. Check out the details and times at http://www.mediacastermagazine.com/news/bbc-world-news-reports-on-canada-online-on-specialty-channel/1001140007/

see actual post here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-direct-on-bbc-until-may-25th-t105089.0.html;msg1467985#msg1467985

gryffindorgirl

Feb 15, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
AOR Received.
6-1-2012
IELTS Request
16-3-2012(sent)
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
vickyRocks said:
Hi gryffindorgirl,

@ wingsofmaybe7777 thank you so much for ur reply. I will ask my questions in bullets for u to understand better.
-I sent my A1 and A2 result by courrier on MAY 5TH.
-I also sent my IELTS general on may 5th.
-I sent additional attestation on the number of hours i completed so far( i.e, from my 1st level till now, which is level three)
-Also, i sent my hall ticket and also my fee receipts.

All these above docs were sent in one courrier on may 5th.

I had sent my IELTS academic when i sent out my application in december 2011. I received a letter of my file opening in mid of jan 2012 and in april i received a letter saying they are waiting for my french and ielts marks sheet.

This letter made me think that they have not accepted my academic ielts so i gave my general ielts and sent it out as well along with my A1 nd A2.

Now my querys are-
-what should i wait for next?(u should wait for ur documents to be calculated for points)
-when can i expect a CSQ? ( it will approximately take 8-12 months to get ur initial assessment or interview call, upon completion of interview u will be awarded CSQ)
-how long will it take to complete the entire process ? ( Whole process have differnet stages u have to clear each stage to progress to second from documents analysis to visa stamping minimum it will take 18 months or more depending upon the case condition)

Would it help you to answer my queries if i provide u with my general profile?

Some friends of mine have applied to QSW as well but their requirement is B1. i dont know why this differs from person to person and if the info im getting is right or not. also, one of my friends who had a requirement of B1 is now suddenly being asked for B2. How can her consultancy people think she can finish all this in 6months when she has only given A1 till now? shes giving her A2 on may 8th. I am specifying 6 months cuz thats the time the embassy gives you to complete ur requirements after ur file has been opened
(Every one case is different depending upon total points either he/she is reaching the minimum threshold requirement for interview, so if your friend has to give B1 or B2 it means that he have mentioned high level of french in his application)

Please reply. waiting eagerly for some answers.

All my friends who have applied for QSW and the consultancy as well keep saying so many things that its making me terribly confused!

PLEASE mark " @ gryffindorgirl" for ur reply.

I hope it helps...
@vickyRocks

thank you so much for responding. yes, ur reply helped me in understanding the process a bit. may i know when u had applied and at what stage u r now? cause i sent my application in dec 2011 and the french and english marks in may2012. so basically u r saying that it will take a whole of 18 months after i get some communication from them that my points make me qualify for QSW or is it that starting from dec2011(when i sent my application) it wil take totally 18 months? please let me know.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
gryffindorgirl said:
@ vickyRocks

thank you so much for responding. yes, ur reply helped me in understanding the process a bit. may i know when u had applied and at what stage u r now? cause i sent my application in dec 2011 and the french and english marks in may2012. so basically u r saying that it will take a whole of 18 months after i get some communication from them that my points make me qualify for QSW or is it that starting from dec2011(when i sent my application) it wil take totally 18 months? please let me know.
To complete the entire process till visa stamped it usually takes 16-18 months from the date your AOR is issued.

However this is for BIQ HK.
Different BIQ and VO have different processing times. Such as damascus office applicants are waiting since more than 22 months now.

ULogQuebec

May 14, 2012
ULogQuebec said:
Please Help Anyone :

I plan to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration soon.

I've Two Current Addresses :

1.) Permanent Address (It is also on my and my wife's passports) - My Own Residence. I visit the place often but do not live here everyday.
2.) Current Address (I've been living on this Address regularly for past 4.5 years) - Leased House.

So Can I mention both the addresses as "Current" at the same time in the Official Application Form for "Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker" ? (This is specific to Question Number 8 in the application form)

Anyone can please help with the Official Acceptance in any such scenario ?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Everyone,
For everyone’s Benefit.
I just had a telephonic discussion with Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Hong Kong Office.
I’ve ascertained that the address mentioned on Passport is NOT considered for any kind of verification by them.
RESIDENCE ADDRESS: It signifies the address where the applicant is currently living and residing.
MAILING ADDRESS: It signifies the address where the applicant intends to have postal communication with the Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Hong Kong Office.
Another important point: As mentioned in the list of documents THEY DO NOT REQUIRE ANY ADDRESS VERIFICATION PROOFS (unless it is a case of de facto spouses) from the applicant. It is up to them to physically verify and authenticate the addresses mentioned in the application form.
I hope it will help few people who had doubts concerning the Addresses in application form.
Regards,
ULogQuebec

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
vickyRocks said:
since november 2011, they are telling me it will arrive in 2-3 months but its 2012 and i have not received anything from AF. Yesterday, they said it may take 1-6 months to get certificate from Commission and on the contrary BIQ only accept certificate..hwat to do??? sometimes things really suck$..
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Good News for VickyRocks and all those who were waiting DELF diploma. The DELF diplomas for November 2011 exams, has been received in Alliance Francais Lahore, and I m sure in Karachi as well. Vicky please contact your Local Alliance office and receive your diploma. In Alliance Lahore they have received all the diplomas of November 2011 exams. :)[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
gryffindorgirl said:
@ vickyRocks

@ gryffindorgirl,
Well i applied way before in August 2010 and still struggling to get a interview call, actually i was asked to submit french competency certificates due to which it took so long now its in process for selection interview hope it will be positive.. :)

Yes, the whole process from the date of receiving ur AOR to get Maple leaf on the Passport..