Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
cissino said:
MERCI POUR VOTRE PRECIEUSE REPONSE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE REPLY

I want to move from Toronto to Montreal firstly, because my main language is French.
Secondly, I want to take and have all the benefits of the provience of Quebec as any immigrant possessing CSQ, chosen and selected by Quebec , I am PR as a FSW.

Waiting for reply,

Best regards.
Je vous en prie!

Yes you can enjoy all the benefits Quebec have to offer with your FSW PR status. When you land in Canada, you are not labelled as a FSW or a QSW but rather a Permanent Resident and its your right to enjoy all of Canada...In fact the only thing a citizen can do that a permanent resident cant do is vote in the general elections and/or cross the border into the USA without a US visa.

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: plz help....all seniors!!!!!!!!!!!

sharptooth said:
a very warm thanks to vibez for your reply..
in india fresh graduates are generally retained as GET's graduate engineer trainees for first year therefore they are paid a fixed salary till they start getting salaries with various deductions showed after being taken ion company pay roll.

right now i am in my get period so i have a fixed slary which is deposited directly in my hdfc account without any salary slip per month therefore what document shoul i furnish in place of a salary slip which i dont have at the moment will a salary ceritificate from hr stating my fixed salary/stipend per month be sufficient or should i also attach a covering letter stating my situation...

also in my job offer letter it is stated clearly that i will be taken in as a GET for the first year with a fixed salary/stipend per month the amount being clearly stated in the offer letter can i send this original offer letter as some sort of salary proof that i am being paid.....

i want to let you know that i will start getting pay slips only after confirmation and being taken on company pay roll and only then the various deductions like hra/travel/basic will be shown...

also my current salary is non taxable therefore i dont have any proof of tax return currently...

what can be a possibble proof of tax exemption for me or something which could proove that the salary that i currently draw is non taxable and therefore no tax deduction/tax return is there...specially with respect to the system in india

waiting for response thank you.......
plz someone respond to my query i am lost!!!!!!!

saeid

Oct 29, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-06-2011
Med's Request
24-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
07-02-2011
Passport Req..
24-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2013
LANDED..........
yet to decide !
Hi guys,
I have applied through Quebec Skilled Worker and planning to live and work in Quebec province due to the number of benefits which govt of Quebec is gonna provide me.

However I would like to know if in worst cases I could not find job in province of Quebec and if I move to other province for the sake of job, will I face any legal action by govt of Quebec in terms of notice or even cancellation of my PR card?

Recently I have read below article which although is related to Entrepreneur Class of Quebec but made me to think "do I have to starve in Quebec only, if god forbid I dont find job in Quebec? :( "

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/914035--ottawa-clamps-down-on-immigrants-found-cheating?bn=1&fb_source=message
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob256.asp

I would appreciate if you can provide a reference (a link) for your views.
Thanks in advance

bestybesty

Dec 3, 2011
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 26th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11th Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU- 26th May 2015
Med's Request
2nd Jun 2015
Med's Done....
9th July 2015
Interview........
TLU-16th July 2015
mkshah said:
Hi bestybesty,
As you have mentioned that you have previously studied french at AF and currently taking online classes, I will suggest you to go for TEFaQ / TCFQ.
These are specific versions of TEF/TCF adopted for quebec immigration purposes and they have only 2 sections listening/speaking in these 2 tests.

The reason why I am asking you to go for these tests instead of DELF is that your french skills are seems to be higher than beginner level, I suppose that with some self-study of french, it will brush up your french skills. If needed you can take help of some personal/private french tutor.

The beauty of TEFaQ/TCFQ is that there is no specific level-wise exam as in DELF. Candidate is given score as per his performance in tests and this score is then compared with equivalent level of DELF exams such as A1, A2 etc. So, by this you are also avoiding the hazzles of waiting for DELF level-wise exams and then for test results after every exam.
TEFaQ/TCFQ test Results is also declared in 2-4 weeks compared to 2 months for DELF. All these tests are taken by Alliance Francaise world-vide.

Here you must check one thing, that the results for TEFaQ/TCF are sent directly to quebec immigration office or it is given to candidate.
Hope this helps. :)

Also, I m really sorry for not being able to answer ur previous queries, 'cause loaded with some sort of job duties... I keep on checking posts on the forum, but gets very little time to respond to queries. Hope u understand it. :)

Anyways... I would like to say that you hold very strong profile with the additional certifications, but keep in mind that canadaian employers recognize only canadian credentials and canadian qualifications, moreover accounting is a regulated profession in canada, so once your PR is granted, you need to undergo the certification exams conducted by them to work/practice in regulated profession. Because, I have read many stories of doctors and such high-profile applicants who are now doing jobs of steward, salesperson and etc due to this regulated profession issue. I am not threatening you or any other person here. Just thought of sharing this very practical fact of canadian employers. They believe only in canadian education and canadian experience, that is what I have read here from many posts on this forum.

Hello mkshah,

hope u r doing well!!!

I need your small help!!! My Application is ready to send!!!

I have registered online for french alliance fraincaise studies.

I do not have any french certificate (of within last 2 yrs) to attach to the application (i have 1 life time AF certificate (achieved in 2002) and have attached the copy of the same though to show my intent to learn french).

Now i really dont know what to write in the form column for claiming french marks. If I tick mark on ("I am not submitting an attestation of results for my French language skills") Is it possible that I can send the A1 certificate after few months and will it be considered to give marks or it will be of no use to appear in the same?? I cannot see any column for language update in th form "Change to an application for a selection certificate" on there website....

Please reply as it is urgent

Thanks

Regards

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
xse2573 said:
Thank you 4glory!!!
Please how soon will u be back?...I am getting ready to send my Federal part now
Yeah, am now back home, I have confirmed, the reference number is the CSQ number, it is clearly stated as "Numero de reference individuel" my number is different from my wife's own and that of my child's, but we all have the same number for our "Numero du dossier" which I believe is our file number. I hope this answers your query.

Cheers

titejulie0

Apr 10, 2012
Helloe Saeid

No you dont have to starve in quebec.. Canada gives you your PR first ans then quebec do their picky job... so if you dont find a job.. you can move to an other province..

I really like your comment about the benefits in Quebec... I,m for Quebec and all people that wanna go there for those benefits make me smile.. those benefits will cost you about 29% taxes on your income +15 % taxes on everything you want to buy.. anyway.. ENJOY!

mouradb

Oct 18, 2011
Guys I'm a nob and now found this topic interesting,
here what I'm after and I'm sure this question has been raised here but looked around and no answer found,
well my question is what is the average processing time for a CSQ holder to get the PR.
we are a family of 3 and our application just been received today at Sydney in Canada and due to the Canadian Immigration legistaltion, the processing time have changed and I wonder if this has changed in our favour (Applicants) or this will drag our processing time.

one more question, how do I get al my information stuck under my profile username?

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Bajan4Quebec said:
Je vous en prie!

Yes you can enjoy all the benefits Quebec have to offer with your FSW PR status. When you land in Canada, you are not labelled as a FSW or a QSW but rather a Permanent Resident and its your right to enjoy all of Canada...In fact the only thing a citizen can do that a permanent resident cant do is vote in the general elections and/or cross the border into the USA without a US visa.
What i know that you can just get the Federal benefits, but Quebec ones (like free French lessons, Quebec child benefits) only for CSQ holders

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi mouradb,
Welcome to the forum...
I could not understand if u sent ur application for QSW or for FSW?
Also there are 2 stages in QSW.
First getting CSQ, and second phase is getting federal PR.
The processing time of both of this stages is different as per Visa Post of your country.
which is your country and from where did u applied?
mouradb said:
Guys I'm a nob and now found this topic interesting,
here what I'm after and I'm sure this question has been raised here but looked around and no answer found,
well my question is what is the average processing time for a CSQ holder to get the PR.
we are a family of 3 and our application just been received today at Sydney in Canada and due to the Canadian Immigration legistaltion, the processing time have changed and I wonder if this has changed in our favour (Applicants) or this will drag our processing time.

one more question, how do I get al my information stuck under my profile username?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
bestybesty said:
Hello mkshah,

hope u r doing well!!!

I need your small help!!! My Application is ready to send!!!

I have registered online for french alliance fraincaise studies.

I do not have any french certificate (of within last 2 yrs) to attach to the application (i have 1 life time AF certificate (achieved in 2002) and have attached the copy of the same though to show my intent to learn french).

Now i really dont know what to write in the form column for claiming french marks. If I tick mark on ("I am not submitting an attestation of results for my French language skills") Is it possible that I can send the A1 certificate after few months and will it be considered to give marks or it will be of no use to appear in the same?? I cannot see any column for language update in th form "Change to an application for a selection certificate" on there website....

Please reply as it is urgent

Thanks

Regards

Hi bestybesty,
I m well, thanks :).
Good to see that your application is ready.
Now ur question is a bit difficult to find an answer for. :) dont take me wrong...
But if you are not submitting language test results with application for csq, you must TICK the relevant box provided in application for selection certificate, and then you will not be awarded points for language proficiency.
However, in your case, you mentioned that you hold a 1 life time AF certificate which you get some years before. does it have any kind of endorsement that you achieved some levels of french proficiency?

my suggestion is that you write an email to BIQ catering to your country seeking their guidance in this matterr. If they will accept this old certificate as initial proof of language proficiency and at later stage you will update them with latest test results.
pls do it on priority basis and do as they have asked for.
Because if your application is incomplete, it will be returned back to you, and I am sure that is the last thing you want to happen with your application. :)
The issue of updating language test results at later stage for new applications has been discussed in some of previos posts. Pls check posts of last one week. You will get a clear insight about it.

Other members, pl provide your comments also.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
titejulie0 said:
Helloe Saeid
hi titejulie0,
No you dont have to starve in quebec.. Canada gives you your PR first ans then quebec do their picky job... pls provide correct information here. whatever you said is not correct.
Under Quebec-Canada Accord, QUEBEC PROVINCE HAS EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO SELECT IMMIGRANTS WISHES TO SELTLE IN QUEBEC.
NOW REGARDING QSW, QUEBEC FIRST SELECTS (PICKS ?) THE IMMIGRANT AS PER THE QUEBEC QUALIFYING CRITERIA AND CSQ IS AWARDED TO APPLICANTS QUALIFYING THIS CRITERIAS.

ONLY AFTER GETTING CSQ FROM QUEBEC, FEDERAL PR PROCESS STARTS. CANADA GIVES PR BASED ON CSQ.
so if you dont find a job.. you can move to an other province..

I really like your comment about the benefits in Quebec... I,m for Quebec and all people that wanna go there for those benefits make me smile.. those benefits will cost you about 29% taxes on your income +15 % taxes on everything you want to buy.. anyway..
pls enlighten me if the tax rates are different for any othe provinces in CANADA.
Also give me comparison of cost of living in quebec when u comapre it with other provinces....
ENJOY!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
joidiple said:
hello mkshah sir, do you also have the CD audio of this book. can you share please. thanks.. :)
hi joidiple, I dont have cd of this book, but surely will find a link of this for you and i will share the same here.
You can also google for it with search word as "L'examen preparation du DELF A2 audio."
Good Luck :)

saeid

Oct 29, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-06-2011
Med's Request
24-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
07-02-2011
Passport Req..
24-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2013
LANDED..........
yet to decide !
Hi mkshah,
I agree with you that first CSQ is given and then PR will be issued.
now lets focus on my query... do I have for face legal action by govt of Quebec if I leave province of Quebec (ofcourse after unsuccessful search for job) ?