Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hokaito said:
Hi hokaito,
Thanks buddy... :)
I know these dates are for DELF.. :)

I was asking for if anyone knows the dates of TEFaQ or TCFQ for india?

toutes les informations sur les dates pour TEFaQ ou TCFQ?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hec006 said:
Hello Bajan4Quebec,

It is how many days, one person needs to show that he has tried for job but didn't get and how he will show that he has tried.
Hi hec006,

It is not mentioned for the number of days or months for one has to try finding job... :)

However, if one is asked about his efforts to find a job, surely he can keep a record of the vacancies he applied for, the details of interview calls he received, the contract he made with a recruitment councellor and such things that proves the true efforts of an individual to get a job.

Also, there are many instances where immediately after getting PR card, people have moved to another province.
This they are doing under Canadian Charter of Rights that once PR is granyed, you are free to move, settle and live in any part of CANADA.

But the main question is of Intentions of such frauds who cheat provinces those have selected such immigrants with the belief that they will contribute to the social, cultural as well economic growth of that province.

But lately there seems some action taken against such PNP immigrants who directly moved to another provinces.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
mkshah said:
Hi hec006,

It is not mentioned for the number of days or months for one has to try finding job... :)

However, if one is asked about his efforts to find a job, surely he can keep a record of the vacancies he applied for, the details of interview calls he received, the contract he made with a recruitment councellor and such things that proves the true efforts of an individual to get a job./

Also, there are many instances where immediately after getting PR card, people have moved to another province.
This they are doing Canadiana Charter of Rights that once PR is granyed, you are free to move, settle and live in any part of CANADA.

But the main question is of Intentions of such frauds who cheat provinces those have selected such immigrants with the belief that they will contribute to the social, cultural as well economic growth of that province.

But lately there seems some action taken against such PNP immigrants who directly moved to another provinces.

Thanks, you took the words right out of my mouth. I will also add, there have been instances where people landed at different ports of entry, for example being selected by Quebec and landed in Ontario and to add insult don't reside in Quebec. This have been happening for some time now, hence the new rules we have been seeing

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
mkshah said:
Hi hokaito,
Thanks buddy... :)
I know these dates are for DELF.. :)

I was asking for if anyone knows the dates of TEFaQ or TCFQ for india?

toutes les informations sur les dates pour TEFaQ ou TCFQ?

Then maybe you should have wrote "Est-ce que vous connaissez les dates pour TEFaQ ou TCFQ?" ou "quelqu'un sait les dates de la TEFaQ ou TCFQ?"

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Bajan4Quebec said:
Thanks, you took the words right out of my mouth. I will also add, there have been instances where people landed at different ports of entry, for example being selected by Quebec and landed in Ontario and to add insult don't reside in Quebec. This have been happening for some time now, hence the new rules we have been seeing
Thanks Mkshah & Bajan4Quebec...

Yes, I am agreed with both of you. Person should not land directly in Canada.. because they have taken advantage of QSW Category. Person should try at least more than 6 months and even though they need to move to some other provinces or job purpose.. they should continue try to stay in Quebec always..

But there are certain skills in which Job prospects are very less. That's the reason.. On other side.. Canadian citizenship is also very demanding.. Person should not hamper this any way. But, If person don't get jobs for 5 or 6 months, then he will find it tough to meet daily needs( at least for the people from Asian countries).. moreover he will also loss months of experience and for get some work process. Also.. it is not good to take the job in other skill set for the sake of income and non-availability of job in his skill. Nobody knows... That's why I have asked friends...:)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Bajan4Quebec said:
Then maybe you should have wrote "Est-ce que vous connaissez les dates pour TEFaQ ou TCFQ?" ou "quelqu'un sait les dates de la TEFaQ ou TCFQ?"
D'accord.. :)
"Est-ce que vous connaissez les dates pour TEFaQ ou TCFQ au Inde?"

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
hec006 said:

Yes, I am agreed with both of you. Person should not land directly in Canada.. because they have taken advantage of QSW Category. Person should try at least more than 6 months and even though they need to move to some other provinces or job purpose.. they should continue try to stay in Quebec always..

But there are certain skills in which Job prospects are very less. That's the reason.. On other side.. Canadian citizenship is also very demanding.. Person should not hamper this any way. But, If person don't get jobs for 5 or 6 months, then he will find it tough to meet daily needs( at least for the people from Asian countries).. moreover he will also loss months of experience and for get some work process. Also.. it is not good to take the job in other skill set for the sake of income and non-availability of job in his skill. Nobody knows... That's why I have asked friends...:)
je t'en prie!

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
mkshah said:
D'accord.. :)
"Est-ce que vous connaissez les dates pour TEFaQ ou TCFQ?"
Je suis désolé, je ne sais pas pour votre pays quand TEFaQ ou TCFQ est examiné. Mais, dans Trinité-et-Tobago TEFaQ et TCFQ sont examiné à l'Alliance Francaise à la demande. On doit faire d'un rendez-vous trois semaines en avancer. Je pense que les dates pour ces examens sont differente pour chaque pays. Tu dois téléphoner Alliance dans votre pays et demandez-leur

I am sorry, I do not know for your country when TEFaQ or TCFQ is tested, But in Trinidad and Tobago TEFaQ and TCFQ are tested at Alliance Francaise upon request. One should make an appointment three weeks in advance. I think that the dtaes for exams are differente for each country. You should call Alliance in your country and ask them

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
mkshah said:
Hi hec006,

- Yes.. you are right :)

However, if one is asked about his efforts to find a job, surely he can keep a record of the vacancies he applied for, the details of interview calls he received, the contract he made with a recruitment councellor and such things that proves the true efforts of an individual to get a job.

- Thanks for listing down all the points. One should keep all the details with care, when he/she is going to apply.

This they are doing under Canadian Charter of Rights that once PR is granyed, you are free to move, settle and live in any part of CANADA.
-Yes, Person should think about Canadian citizenship, before taking this luxury in hand.

- Yes, you are correct. Because, they are applying many policy and making immigration tough, now-a-days and also immigration dept searching all the fraud people with great care. So, we need to move only when there is great need.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hec006 said:

Hi hec006,
Regarding the point of some skills and jobs related to skills,
I read many stories of immigrants who were highly skilled & qualified, but due to lack of "CANADIAN EXPERIENCE" & "CANADIAN EDUCATION" they finally landed to do survival jobs.
Also knowledge of language especially French & English and the Accent of language plays a very important role in finding a decent job in field of education.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
mkshah said:
Hi hec006,
Regarding the point of some skills and jobs related to skills,
I read many stories of immigrants who were highly skilled & qualified, but due to lack of "CANADIAN EXPERIENCE" & "CANADIAN EDUCATION" they finally landed to do survival jobs.
Also knowledge of language especially French & English and the Accent of language plays a very important role in finding a decent job in field of education.
Thanks MKshah for sharing this information. I have also heard that one highly skilled person continued to do Security Guard job for long time...

then.. what is the solution .. my friend in this situation. and we have also got some info from the forum.. that few person has landed and started to do Call center Job..

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Bajan4Quebec said:
Je suis désolé, je ne sais pas pour votre pays quand TEFaQ ou TCFQ est examiné. Mais, dans Trinité-et-Tobago TEFaQ et TCFQ sont examiné à l'Alliance Francaise à la demande. On doit faire d'un rendez-vous trois semaines en avancer. Je pense que les dates pour ces examens sont differente pour chaque pays. Tu dois téléphoner Alliance dans votre pays et demandez-leur

I am sorry, I do not know for your country when TEFaQ or TCFQ is tested, But in Trinidad and Tobago TEFaQ and TCFQ are tested at Alliance Francaise upon request. One should make an appointment three weeks in advance. I think that the dtaes for exams are differente for each country. You should call Alliance in your country and ask them
Merci beacoup Mon ami pour cette information :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hec006 said:
Thanks MKshah for sharing this information. I have also heard that one highly skilled person continued to do Security Guard job for long time...

then.. what is the solution .. my friend in this situation. and we have also got some info from the forum.. that few person has landed and started to do Call center Job..

Following is what i read, learnt from many posts of this forum.
To succeed in finding a good satisfying job with respectable salary, it needs a meticulous planning, good network for finding jobs references and good research about quebec job market will do the half work.

However, this must start from within your home country, so that till the time you land in quebec, you are well-prepared and ready to take challenge. :)

Also, as soon as you land, you must start with the first job you get. one must not wait to find his so-called dream job... :) its like finding your dreamgirl.. You seldom get it... Start with any good job that can support your daily living costs and by that way protects your saving from depletion.
In the mean course, build a network of people and keep on searching for jobs. Switch to a better job as soon as you find one and god knows... about that DREAM JOB. May be one day you can find it.
Also, if possible find a good course that can give you an upper edge by means of canadian education.

Hope this helps in clearing many doubts of yours. :)

cissino

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Dubai - U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
11/03/2011
Med's Done....
19/04/2011
Passport Req..
02/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
.23/03/2012.............
Bajan4Quebec said:
Permanent Residents from the Federal stream can live anywhere they wish once they have successfully landed and Vice Versa for those through the Quebec stream. It is the rights of all landed residence. But it is advisable to try to find work and/or settle first in the province you indicated on your application you wanted to reside in. This is for Citizenship purposes that you can have some evidence that you tried first in the intended province but when things didnt work out as expected you moved to another province.
MERCI POUR VOTRE PRECIEUSE REPONSE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE REPLY

I want to move from Toronto to Montreal firstly, because my main language is French.
Secondly, I want to take and have all the benefits of the provience of Quebec as any immigrant possessing CSQ, chosen and selected by Quebec , I am PR as a FSW.

Waiting for reply,

Best regards.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
mkshah said:

Following is what i read, learnt from many posts of this forum.
To succeed in finding a good satisfying job with respectable salary, it needs a meticulous planning, good network for finding jobs references and good research about quebec job market will do the half work.

However, this must start from within your home country, so that till the time you land in quebec, you are well-prepared and ready to take challenge. :)

Also, as soon as you land, you must start with the first job you get. one must not wait to find his so-called dream job... :) its like finding your dreamgirl.. You seldom get it... Start with any good job that can support your daily living costs and by that way protects your saving from depletion.
In the mean course, build a network of people and keep on searching for jobs. Switch to a better job as soon as you find one and god knows... about that DREAM JOB. May be one day you can find it.
Also, if possible find a good course that can give you an upper edge by means of canadian education.

Hope this helps in clearing many doubts of yours. :)
Again amazing insight from you mkshah, all of what you mentioned I have started doing (looking for jobs, schools, and through this forum - friends!) and making a file of what I have done should I be called for an interview to show to the interviewer I am serious about Quebec and the steps I have taken for posiitve integration. One of the reasons I choose Quebec besides its culture and opportunities is because its prices for food, rent, clothing, school and other amenities are lesser than other provinces like Ontario or British Columbia. If you doubt me you can visit the web site kijiji.ca and compare prices for certain things. I like Quebec for its diversity as well, its a place to feel a bit of Europe and still be in North America....The key is to get the Canadian recognised degrees, there are a few universities in Quebec which are cheaper than than other provinces and the universitys' like McGill rank highly in Canada and the World....I made the right choice