+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

ravipal257

Jul 15, 2010
hi caribgrl55,

i am also looking forward to come to montreal probably in may or june, have many questions and doubts, think u can help me.
can send me an PM or email me at ravipal257@gmail.com or can search me on facebook through email

thanks in advance

Rv

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
Hi Seniors,

I have two queries
1. On my Date of birth certificate (from INDIA) my name is not mentioned. I have translated the certificate in english, will the quebec authorities reject that my name is not present on the birth certificate . Please help what should I do as I have contacted the birth certificate issuing authorities they say they will not include the name on the certifocate.

2. My salary slips which i recieve is in pdf format and does not include any company signature. what should I do.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
saeid said:
Hi guys,
I have applied through Quebec Skilled Worker and planning to live and work in Quebec province due to the number of benefits which govt of Quebec is gonna provide me.

However I would like to know if in worst cases I could not find job in province of Quebec and if I move to other province for the sake of job, will I face any legal action by govt of Quebec in terms of notice or even cancellation of my PR card?

Recently I have read below article which although is related to Entrepreneur Class of Quebec but made me to think "do I have to starve in Quebec only, if god forbid I dont find job in Quebec? :( "

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/914035--ottawa-clamps-down-on-immigrants-found-cheating?bn=1&fb_source=message
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob256.asp

I would appreciate if you can provide a reference (a link) for your views.
Thanks in advance
Hello Saied,

Thanks for sharing the info. It will be very good, if you people share the info after landing. Here the link that you have provided (for Investor, this behavior is very common)for business person. But, it also true for Skilled worker. No exception. But the thing is that business person enters through different criteria. Mainly, they are invited in Quebec for the prosper of Quebec only, and they apply after knowing all the business condition. They should open the business and create job in Quebec and also help to prosper.

But, if any skilled worker should try for job at least 6months-1 year. I know that different person different funds for their living as an unemployed person. So, it will vary. If you can show that u have tried to get the job in Quebec. That will be enough. But, if you get good job in canada after moving to there, try to invest some money in Bank account in Quebec. try join some other Freelancer job in Quebec. Try to be present in Montreal in saturday and sunday time to do some extra work. By that at least you can show you have contributed in Quebec.

You have no other way to do that. On the top, you can contact with some immigration expert to know more about the present rule & condition. They can suggest some way, by which you can show that you are bonded with Quebec and still contributing.

Finally, if u face any legal action, u may be taken to the court, where u have to convince them that u have tried to live in Quebec, but failed, that's why u have moved.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
red.mystry

a birth certificate without your name will most likely be rejected. you should try to get a proper one made.

i think what you are referring to is not actual birth certificate, but a 'provisional' certificate which is issued by the hospital / some dept while getting discharged. this is done to accommodate those parents who havent yet fixed a name for their kid. this certificate can be taken to the panchayat / corporation office and have a proper birth certificate issued.

this is based on my personal experience in India. if the jackasses at the govt office is refusing to do it, then they are looking out for a bribe or something. try speaking to someone well placed in the dept or consult a lawyer.

red.mystry said:
Hi Seniors,

I have two queries
1. On my Date of birth certificate (from INDIA) my name is not mentioned. I have translated the certificate in english, will the quebec authorities reject that my name is not present on the birth certificate . Please help what should I do as I have contacted the birth certificate issuing authorities they say they will not include the name on the certifocate.

2. My salary slips which i recieve is in pdf format and does not include any company signature. what should I do.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
yes, thats correct
It must be provisional birth certi given at the time of discharge of baby from hospital when its parents have not decided on any name for baby.
But later on the municipal authorities issues official birth certificate which carries all the vital details such as name of baby, date of birth, name of father, place of birth and the issue date of this certificate.
If you have the registration number of birth certi, then you can request municipal authorities to issue a certified copy of the original birth certi. May be you need to satisfy the municipal officer so that your work is getting done.

vibez_well said:
red.mystry

a birth certificate without your name will most likely be rejected. you should try to get a proper one made.

i think what you are referring to is not actual birth certificate, but a 'provisional' certificate which is issued by the hospital / some dept while getting discharged. this is done to accommodate those parents who havent yet fixed a name for their kid. this certificate can be taken to the panchayat / corporation office and have a proper birth certificate issued.

this is based on my personal experience in India. if the jackasses at the govt office is refusing to do it, then they are looking out for a bribe or something. try speaking to someone well placed in the dept or consult a lawyer.

BLESSING82

Dec 1, 2011
Hello friends,
This is my first post to this group.
Something horrible happened today.I checked my mail box this afternoon and was shocked to find my application for CSQ sent back to me.The letter enclosed said something like they attempted transactions twice but my credit card rejected it.Please where do i begin to rectify this.It is a saturday and banks are closed.They also said something like the rules have changed and that i should visit their website before sending a new package.Will i pay the increased fee now?
Though another sentence says 'VOUS AVEZ DEJA UN DOSIER EN COURS DE TRAITEMENT:NOUS NE POUVONS PAS CONSIDERER CETTE NOUVELLE DEMANDE DE VOTRE PART.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
BLESSING82 said:
Hello friends,
This is my first post to this group.
Something horrible happened today.I checked my mail box this afternoon and was shocked to find my application for CSQ sent back to me.The letter enclosed said something like they attempted transactions twice but my credit card rejected it.Please where do i begin to rectify this.It is a saturday and banks are closed.They also said something like the rules have changed and that i should visit their website before sending a new package.Will i pay the increased fee now?
Though another sentence says 'VOUS AVEZ DEJA UN DOSIER EN COURS DE TRAITEMENT:NOUS NE POUVONS PAS CONSIDERER CETTE NOUVELLE DEMANDE DE VOTRE PART.

Pls let us know when ur apllicatn was sent to biq,the date receivd if knwn,ur arear of training and educatn and which biq you sent ur applcatn.B4 they wuld request for anoda payment do not return applicatn.

However,the fren sentence u quoted says we already ve a file for u cant consider a new applicatn from u.Maybe cap filld or if the quote in not complete try and post everything.Wish u best of luck.
'

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
birth certificate....means....

sharptooth said:
plz someone respond to my query i am lost!!!!!!!

is birth certificate the certificate issued at the time of birth or the tenth and twelfth or the school leaving certificate plz clarify and plz someone answer my previous queries i am really messed up the various documents right now...
my birth certificate issued at my birth does not have any name on it as is the case with many indians where children are not named immediately after birth.... so what is the
way out and what additional document can be supplied

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: birth certificate....means....

sharptooth said:
is birth certificate the certificate issued at the time of birth or the tenth and twelfth or the school leaving certificate plz clarify and plz someone answer my previous queries i am really messed up the various documents right now...
my birth certificate issued at my birth does not have any name on it as is the case with many indians where children are not named immediately after birth.... so what is the
way out and what additional document can be supplied
hi,
to my knowledge, birth cetificate given by government authority having ur birth registration is valid,, which shd contain ur name, ur parents name, ur native address and ur place of birth with full address. standard government format is available.

titejulie0

Apr 10, 2012
Blessing..

the sentence mean that they're already treating your file..that they can't treat a new or different one at the same time

titejulie0

Apr 10, 2012
Hey mkshah

To answer you question and specified about the taxes and everything... I'm from Quebec and I dont know much about the rest of canada ... But in Quebec on our income taxe report we paid tax to Canadian and Quebec government just like other province ( albertan pay taxes to alberta and canada...) The thing is that we pay as much taxes as any other provinces and in some case more. The housing is WAY cheaper but salary lower to.... So more taxes, cheaper housing,cheaper salary...

For the paper work and CSQ thing.. I'm doing the same thing as everybody else and with what I read on Internet you have to ask the Canadien government first and if they accept you then you can send you paperwork to Quebec immigration maybe I'm wrong but the way it's written...well..

And tell me if I'm wrong but you can as for you PR and intend to live in Ontario, land in Ontario and the next day go and live in Quebec. I heard that from someone that just move and finish their PR and sponsorship process... And he told me that you CAN do that...

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: birth certificate....means....

gsk said:
hi,
to my knowledge, birth cetificate given by government authority having ur birth registration is valid,, which shd contain ur name, ur parents name, ur native address and ur place of birth with full address. standard government format is available.

thanks gsk for your reply .....but i would like to know as in my case if the name on birth certificate is missing which is quite normal in india as parents dont name their children immediately what should i do will they reject my birth certificate...should i go to local registrar and get a affidavit to support my application or should i furnish my tenth twelvth certificates which have my name as well as date of birth correctly mentioned...

thanks again

sharptooth

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
biq-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOT HAVING PAY SLIPS AND TAX DOCUMENT...

i would like to ask fellow forum members if someone has income which is non taxable therefore he/she does not have any tax return document and also if the company does not give pay slips specially to those who are first taken on a training period for 12 months and given a fixed salary what should be done in that case...

i am thinking of getting a salary certificate from my employer on letterhead which would state my salary which is in fact fixed to give as some sort of proof that i am being paid...
will this be sufficient also regarding tax proof does that mean all people who have non taxable income are ineligible to apply... i am sure that is not the case and they would probably not reject my application just because i haven't paid any taxes but got the salary ...

waiting to hear from every one......regards

titejulie0

Apr 10, 2012
Again Mksah

Check this out for the tax thing... there are 4 tables to compare average income taxes depending on the province.. for a single person or a 2kids family.

http://www.taxtips.ca/taxrates/taxcomparison/taxcomparison2011.htm

But forget about putting "Free services" and "Quebec" in the same sentence.. NOTHING is free.. less in Quebec!

And this table is about the average price of housing depending on the province...

http://www.livingin-canada.com/house-prices-canada.html

But I have to add that quebec is a Beautiful province to leave, there is always something to do, it,s really peaceful, low criminality, clean...

BLESSING82

Dec 1, 2011
@ Rasaqng,i sent my app on 17.01.2012.It was received on the 19.01.2012 as per the stamp on the returned application.
I hold a bachelor degree in nursing sciences with 3 years work experience.
Will try to type the whole letter here when free.