Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Hey all, I am a newbie to this blog and I also applied under the QSW stream. I applied on May 27, 2011 and received my AOR on June 29, 2011. I hope everything goes well for me and same for each of you

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
I will update you in this thread of my progress as I go along through the migration process

Immigrant2012

Nov 17, 2011
Biolah said:
@ mkshah,

I scored the following:
Comprehension orale = 18
Production orale = 9.5
Comprehension Ecrit = 16
Production Ecrit = 14

Biolah

Congrats Biolah for your exam
is it alright to score less than 16 in Production orale?
and could you please give links to DELF preparation materials or samples?
Thanks in advance

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Baver said:
Hi,

I just received a letter from CSQ.

Objet: Demande incomplete
Monsieur,
Nous accusons reception de votre demande de CSQ Travaileeur Qualifies
Nous n'avons pu malheureusement proceder a l'ouverture de votre dossier en l'absence des documents essentiels requis, soit
les deux tentatives de transaction effectuees avec les coordonnees de votre carte de credit ont ete rejetees
veuillez nous transmettre un nouveau paiement

nous vous retournons donc, par le presente, les documents que vous nous avez transmis
pour eviter des delais supplementaires, assures-vous de nous retourner tous les documents et pieces justificatives requis accompagnes de cette lettre
nous vous prions de recevoir, monsieur, la'assurance de nos meilleurs sentiments

I translated the text into English using Google translator. I guess it basically says that I need to send them new payment. I have some questions for you. The letter is dated Dec 9th 2011. They are talking about supplementary documents but they dont say which supplementary documents they want. Are they talking about IELTS and TEFQ scores? There is a number on the right upper side: no ref. ind. Is that the AOR number?

thanks a lot,
From my understanding, there are two(2) things here!!!...

1. Your card payment was rejected/decline twice (2x) and unfortunately they have OPENED a file for you with your AOR that is clearly shown on the upper top right coner you talked about.

2. You are asked to ASAP send them a new form of payment quickly, or they will CLOSE your file and return to you all your documents.

You are very lucky that, they already open a file for you. But if you dont return your payment quickly as they requested, you will loose your file opening and that mean "CLOSED"

Goodluck my friend!!!

Baver

Oct 13, 2011
They also sent me all the documents back. How i can send a new type of payment? I live in Turkey. There are not any branches of canadian banks here. I think i dont want to send them payment with card. I think i want to send them a certified cheque, or international money order to be on the safe side. Any suggestions.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Baver said:
They also sent me all the documents back. How i can send a new type of payment? I live in Turkey. There are not any branches of canadian banks here. I think i dont want to send them payment with card. I think i want to send them a certified cheque, or international money order to be on the safe side. Any suggestions.
Yes, they normally send back all your documents..but I tell you they have photocopies of them too!...You can send them certified cheque or money order, but remeber it has to be bought not more than 30 days before you submit your application, because, it normarlly last 6mths before it expires and they wont be able to cash it.
Dont you have a debit card or credit card?..it is better in my point of view. Send your application under registered mail and everything will be fine...STAY POSITIVE my friend!!!

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Hello All
Anyone has info about when next CSQ interviews will be happening for 2012?

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
Based on others' experiences, as you've heard them... Do the immigration officers hand out the CSQ after the interview, or would we have to wait for it to arrive on the mail?

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
greatings & happy new year to all. i trust that this year will see many pple here crossing over to canada.
Montrea; is fine, snow has refused to fall the way it should av but trust me it really av been very cold and often we do record minus 20 degrees, we av had minus 27 degrees abt 4times this year....

i will like to ask if anyone have recently landed in Montreal.. u might wanna leave me a PM. umight wanna make use of some help with call centre jobs for the time-being while u figure out what u really wanna do.. trust me u need a job as soon as u land so that u wont burn 2ru the saving u brought

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cvd222 said:
Based on others' experiences, as you've heard them... Do the immigration officers hand out the CSQ after the interview, or would we have to wait for it to arrive on the mail?
both are possible.. but normally the interviewing officer will set out to issue immediately CSQ to all sucessful candidates at the interview, but when unforseen circumstances arises like malfunctioning printer, network connection problem etc, they will av to resort to d option of sending the csq to sucessfull appliants later by mail

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Do any one knows when the next CSQ interview will be starting for the year 2012?

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egrace62 said:
greatings & happy new year to all. i trust that this year will see many pple here crossing over to canada.
Montrea; is fine, snow has refused to fall the way it should av but trust me it really av been very cold and often we do record minus 20 degrees, we av had minus 27 degrees abt 4times this year....

i will like to ask if anyone have recently landed in Montreal.. u might wanna leave me a PM. umight wanna make use of some help with call centre jobs for the time-being while u figure out what u really wanna do.. trust me u need a job as soon as u land so that u wont burn 2ru the saving u brought
Oh my! egrace that's bloody cold.. ;( how many jackets and sweatshirts you wearing? how much does a callcenter agent get paid per hour?..
oh well, I have just gotten my AOR this month dated Dec 10, 2011.. due to notoriously slow mails around dec up to this month.. i recieved my mail last Jan 13.. but im being thankful i have it atlast, now I have to wait for more weeks and months for the next steps.. :=) i hope to be patient and i pray that my application runs smoothly .. (fingers crossed)

kps2011

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
hi kps2011,
Just ask your self this one question: why you want to waste your money for consultants when Everything is very clearly mentioned on the quebec immigration website of your BIQ. Anybody can file their application by his own if he/she read and follow all the instructions carefully.

Moreover, you have at your side this very nice forum and its great members who will take you out of any stressful situation regarding your immigration file.

Consultants do nothing different but they charge too much..
what they will do is to fill up your application forms, to ask for various documents, to arrange them and send it to BIQ on your behalf. I have read from many posts here on this forum that these indeed wastes so much of time.
Instead you can read all the posts of this thread, follow the instructions of BIQ website, gather your application forms and documents by yourself and send it to the mentioned address of BIQ.

If you have any problems/queries then you will get help at any time from this forum... not to wait for consultant's office to open or so... :)

so as per my suggestion, you can do it by yourself... no need to go to consultant. :) however decision is yours only, it is my personal opinion.
another point.... you will have full control and knowledge about your application and its status.... if you apply on your own...

Thanks alot mkshah. I would take this point and proceed further. I just want to make sure that everything goes well for quebec process.So thats the reason why i havenot started to file application eventhough iam qulaifying the points without french proficenecy. I dont want to loose claim points ffor frnech(Iam starting french classes now, i will take DELF in May 2012) and can apply only during September which is very delayed.However, all seniors suggestions required on this.

Any DELf material pls post on hkps2011@gmail.com

Baver

Oct 13, 2011
xse2573 said:
Yes, they normally send back all your documents..but I tell you they have photocopies of them too!...You can send them certified cheque or money order, but remeber it has to be bought not more than 30 days before you submit your application, because, it normarlly last 6mths before it expires and they wont be able to cash it.
Dont you have a debit card or credit card?..it is better in my point of view. Send your application under registered mail and everything will be fine...STAY POSITIVE my friend!!!
I have a debit mastercard. I already sent my debit mastercard info the first time. They couldnt cash in.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011