vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Raza PK said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]you mean if a degree/diploma (suppose MBA) can be obtained in Pakistan after 16 years of education, but in Quebec it requires 17 years, in this case they wont award points for AOT????[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Raza,
AOT and education are always treated separated in pint grid, as u have asked about MBA from Pakistan it will give u 10 points, because i also did from Pakistan university after completing 16 years of education followed by 2 years bachelors and 2 Year FSC degree.
Where as the domain of your study is business administration which will give u 6 points and for work expereince if you have any, will be as per the number of years u have worked in ur domain...

I hope it helps..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Shahbaz_ali said:
To the point answer 4 u question !
I had delf a2 and interviewd at hong kong for csq. I claimed begnir intermediate points while i submited application for csq and at that point of time i just knew abc of french .. But later after 2 and half years of my application i got interview call and went to hong kong 4 it. Interview was in french from very begining and i did very well. Interviewr lady gave me 12 points against french..... So conclusion is practice french , make it perfect , you will be awarded points at judgement of interviewer ... Be obidient and precise.
Bajan,Raza,Mkshah and other seniors..

One more interseting query i just noticed...DELF A2 applicant got 12/16 Points ain french..Is it possible...???

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Styl Hunt said:
dear Guys BIQ has sent ma file back due to not to provide Diploma of DELF A1 and A2 while I have sent original Attestation du rslt that I have rcvd from ALLIANCE france with Embassy stamp... but they have given me reference and am awaiting for Diploma copy from AF once will get it then will resend my file ....

Dont send file without original Copy otherwise they will return file if you are claiming point for French....

regards

AA
What going on with BIQ HK..these guys gone nuts..i guess

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi vicky,
I also read this post :)

if you read carefully, this person has initially claimed A2 level in his applicatin, but within the period of 2 and half year till he gets interview call, he had developed his french skills to the level of B1 /B2 and the based on his french language skills exihibited during the interview, IO should have awarded 12 points.

Here the main thing to understand for pre 6th Dec 2011 applicants is that, during interview an applicant must atleast match his language skills with those declared in his application. If he exhibits higher langauge proficiency then the declared level in application, surely higher points will be awarded as per the language proficiency assessed by IO duriing interview.
[quoteauthor=vickyRocks link=topic=37196.msg1462202#msg1462202 date=1336892620]
Bajan,Raza,Mkshah and other seniors..

One more interseting query i just noticed...DELF A2 applicant got 12/16 Points ain french..Is it possible...???

[/quote]

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
hi vicky,

if you read carefully, this person has initially claimed A2 level in his applicatin, but within the period of 2 and half year till he gets interview call, he had developed his french skills to the level of B1 /B2 and the based on his french language skills exihibited during the interview, IO should have awarded 12 points.

Here the main thing to understand for pre 6th Dec 2011 applicants is that, during interview an applicant must atleast match his language skills with those declared in his application. If he exhibits higher langauge proficiency then the declared level in application, surely higher points will be awarded as per the language proficiency assessed by IO duriing interview.
well MK shah the language points are not locked at the time of application they give u more points if u demonstrate good French during the interview

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
yes umer, you are correct,
that is what I am pointing out...
for pre-6th dec 2011 applicants, language points are not locked at the time of sending application.
Dont know much about post-6th dec 2011, but as per the foramt for updating changes in status, there is an option to update them with language proficiency also, so i think post-6th dec 2011 can also update their application with higher language proficiency at later stage.
Umer Shahzad said:
well MK shah the language points are not locked at the time of application they give u more points if u demonstrate good French during the interview

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mkshah said:
hi vicky,

Mkshah,
I draw conclusion from this post is that if u have any level decared in ur application and u reach to the interview stage, but at the point of adaptibility section u can get more score depending upon ur application and preparation in French/english....

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
yes, thats pretty much correct and valid for CSQ interview for french and english proficiency.

thats why we encourage all forum members to learn and develop french skills as much as possible till the time of interview, because you may get higher points for langauge proficiency as well as good command over language can earn you more points for adaptability also :)

vickyRocks said:
Mkshah,
I draw conclusion from this post is that if u have any level decared in ur application and u reach to the interview stage, but at the point of adaptibility section u can get more score depending upon ur application and preparation in French/english....

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mkshah said:
yes umer, you are correct,
that is what I am pointing out...
for pre-6th dec 2011 applicants, language points are not locked at the time of sending application.
Dont know much about post-6th dec 2011, but as per the foramt for updating changes in status, there is an option to update them with language proficiency also, so i think post-6th dec 2011 can also update their application with higher language proficiency at later stage.
Guys,
I think if you have submitted ur language certificates with ur application and identified any points for it than ur points will be locked according to that till the time u got interview call but if you perform good in interview u might get goodpoints from it..And secondly about updating the IO if u have identified some points in ur application but u are updating the with the lower score u will be introuble than..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mkshah said:
yes, thats pretty much correct and valid for CSQ interview for french and english proficiency.

thats why we encourage all forum members to learn and develop french skills as much as possible till the time of interview, because you may get higher points for langauge proficiency as well as good command over language can earn you more points for adaptability also :)
Agreed...

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
mkshah said:
hi vicky,

Mkshah & VickyRocks are totally correct. Mkshah ... thanks for your post. :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
hec006 said:
Mkshah & VickyRocks are totally correct. Mkshah ... thanks for your post. :)
welcome hec...