May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Umer Shahzad said:
Dear all seniors I am bit confused about my AOT I have been posting to
All seniors but I couldn't find an exact answer I have done BSC engineering in 2008 and after that I was working as a business management officer which was from 2008-2010 in 2010 I went to uk and I completed
MBA in international business management now
I am currently working in a company as a business development officer ... What will be my AOT ? And which group I am in
umer,
let me make it simple and easily understandable for you first of all points for education you will get point for education you have in the last five years and that education which you have must be in the point table of 6-12 point. Secondly,for AOT u will verify from your relevant profession u have in accordance to the profession.

I hope it's clear.

Seniors may also correct me if i am missing something here.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Bachar said:
Hello,
I have a question, is the date mentioned in processing times,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

is it the date that application received in BIQ? or the date of AOR? and which one will be considered for inviting to interview ?
Date of AOR will be considered for interview.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
Les relevés de résultats d'une session DELF ou DALF ne sont pas acceptés comme preuve de compétence en français.
Pour faire valoir des résultats obtenus aux épreuves du DELF ou du DALF, il est nécessaire de produire un
exemplaire de diplôme émis par la Commission nationale du DELF-DALF.
means
Records of achievement of a session or DELF DALF are not accepted as proof of competency in French.
To enforce the results for the DELF or DALF, it is necessary to produce a
copy of diploma from the National Commission for DELF and DALF.
Guys does any one know, is this rule applicable to PRE-DECEMEBER applicants also?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Bachar said:
Hello,
I have a question, is the date mentioned in processing times,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

is it the date that application received in BIQ? or the date of AOR? and which one will be considered for inviting to interview ?
Hi bachar,
It will be date of AOR

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
@ vicky,
Pls check point 2 of the below post for your query.

Thanks to vibez_well for this post. :)

In short, pre-6th dec applicants are not bound with this rule, but they are expected to send their test results in order to speed up processing of their applications.

vibez_well said:
1. Its stated in the text of the news release, that it is not a retro-active change. meaning that any application received before Dec 5 will not be affected by the changes.

Cases where BIQ received the application, but the AoR was not issued - will also not be affected by the changes.

2. "Pre Dec 5" cases without language tests will continue to be evaluated at the interview stage by the case officer. But we are encouraged to submit language test scores to speed up the processing. ::)

Code:
This change is not retroactive, so applications received at Quebec Immigration visa offices before December 5th (or postmarked before December 5th) do not need to submit language test scores.

However, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities suggests that all candidates whose applications were received before December 5th also submit test scores to confirm their language skills in French and English; this can help the candidate and accelerate the processing of their application.

Here is the original PDF of the announcement. (En Français)
http://bit.ly/v3702F

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mkshah said:
@ vicky,
Pls check point 2 of the below post for your query.
Thanks MKShah!
I was worried because for DELFA1 i have sent the diploma and for A2 i have sent the attestation and was frightened if they ask for the diploma than my case would linger to another 6months.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Thanks MKShah!
I was worried because for DELFA1 i have sent the diploma and for A2 i have sent the attestation and was frightened if they ask for the diploma than my case would linger to another 6months.
Hello vicky thanks for your valuable comment i had an electricity problem and i was online from my mobile i am sending you right now bro i ll leave a msg over here once i am done. sorry for delay

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
Hello vicky thanks for your valuable comment i had an electricity problem and i was online from my mobile i am sending you right now bro i ll leave a msg over here once i am done. sorry for delay

check now it would be from umer.shahzad1@gmail.com and its in english bro

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Thanks MKShah!
are you Aftab bhai from karachi ?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
check now it would be from umer.shahzad1 @ gmail.com and its in english bro
Yar i want GPI for the year 2010 and of the month June,July and August..It is for the year 2011..

freek4iphone

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Does anyone know what it takes to get the Validation of Employment from MICC? "validation d'emploi permanent" - http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/validation-emploi-permanent.html

I am moving to Quebec but my employer is saying that it takes $7000 to get the Validation they will apply for it after 2 years. Does it really take $7000 for the company to get the Validation on a job offer?

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011