April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
mkshah said:
hi, can anyone help me with how can i insert an image while replying to any post on this thread? ??? ??? ??? :-[
PM sent

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
gigianne2011 said:
HI APPLICANTE,

you mentioned before that you hve no plans in taking any french exam right?
I believe all applicants who havent been interviewed yet, must take the exam... I read from the other thread , the consulate (as what the applicant termed ) was "angry" because he havent got any french results,(he was interview last 2 days ago i think) and told him he speaks basic french only ... that means that applicant had his AOR for many months ago, and still the consul is trying to apply the new policy during his interview.. so maybe, this will be applicable to applicants who are to be interviewd yet.
yes i still dont have any plans in taking french test ( which can be supported by lots of personal reasons :p )or still play with luck anywy if they wont be satisfd w/ my french they will require me to take exam w/c is A1...my friend already passed the interview... as what i have posted earlier it will depend on your case... based on peso's case language proficiency is very important since it was part of claiming 49 points...though the IO was impressed with his interview but not satisfied with his french language... also, it will actually depend on how he supported his case with regards to learning french issues... :) In his case he claimed 4 points for basic french to reach 49 points... while as what i have said.. the safest french level is A1(2points) with an initial score of 51-53 points excluding anticipated french score during preliminary screening..

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
dear friends,

new form for "Application for Selection Certificate" is uploaded on quebec website.
They have updated Q.11 related to language proficiency, now it is asking very specific details of language tests, and also has a checkbox each for french and english language proficiency, which is to be ticked if an applicant is not submitting results of language tests with his/her initial application. In that case, s/he will not get any points for language proficiency, if test results are not submitted with initial application.

see the pic below:

link: http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/2084/changesinlanguagerules.jpg

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello Seniors,
Do you know the email address of BIQ-Hk ? i want to add it to my safe list
Could they use post to send the AOR ? or just email expected ??

applicant.wife

Sep 8, 2011
Bachar said:
Hello Seniors,
Hi,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/reach.html

regards,

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Bachar said:
Hello Seniors,
Generally for applications sent from India, they send AOR by post only. :)

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
applicant.wife said:
Hi,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/reach.html

regards,
Thanks, i know this link , but there is no email address there, i need the email of BIQ-HK to add it to my email safe list, i dont want to get their emails in my junk mail

applicant.wife

Sep 8, 2011
Bachar said:
Thanks, i know this link , but there is no email address there, i need the email of BIQ-HK to add it to my email safe list, i dont want to get their emails in my junk mail
Hi,

When I follow-up the status of my application below e-mail address the one who replied my email.

Biq Hkong <Biq.Hkong@micc.gouv.qc.ca>

regards,

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicante.ph said:
yes i still dont have any plans in taking french test ( which can be supported by lots of personal reasons :p )or still play with luck anywy if they wont be satisfd w/ my french they will require me to take exam w/c is A1...my friend already passed the interview... as what i have posted earlier it will depend on your case... based on peso's case language proficiency is very important since it was part of claiming 49 points...though the IO was impressed with his interview but not satisfied with his french language... also, it will actually depend on how he supported his case with regards to learning french issues... :) In his case he claimed 4 points for basic french to reach 49 points... while as what i have said.. the safest french level is A1(2points) with an initial score of 51-53 points excluding anticipated french score during preliminary screening..
ah...... oryt now i get it... thanks. .. I heard your friend got her CSQ already last NOV...congrats to her
:p :p :p

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
with the new rules, there are no exemptions. if you want points, you have to show proof for it.
earlier you could furnish letters from the univ & employer.

SINKiri said:
Any insight on the English testing exemptions? I come from a country where English is not a first language but i have done my studies in English, and i work in an English company. Would i have to sit for exams to claim points for English?
Most of you are talking of claiming points in their applications, is there a provision on the application forms to claim points. I can't get anywhere in calculating mine.
Last but not least, as you work on your french skills, if your English is not up to date, better work on it too! Montreal is a bilingual city and most employers insist on perfect bilingualism. I have some french friends who have not been able to find meaningful employment coz of their limited English skills.

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
Hi Guys! I would like to share this useful information for your reference.

4.1.8 Candidates aimed by the priority treatment
On reception of the request, the official to the immigration verifies if it is a matter of a request in front of to be treated in priority. Such is the case when thecandidate or his spouse is aimed by a job offer validated by the MICC or when thecandidate or his spouse is formed in a domain that replies to the needs of themarket of the work. Thus, the ask are classified, as early as their reception,according to the order of following priority:1. ask aimed by an offer of validated job;

2. ask candidate of which the domain of formation or the one of his spouseappears on the List of the domains of privileged formation 2009 and replies to theconditions;3. ask other candidates workers qualified. It is foreseen that these priority files aretreated in a maximum delay of 60 working days. Notice:- The candidate of which the formation domain (or the one of the spouse) is aimed by the List of the domains of privileged formation 2009 can prevail themselves of a priority treatment as early as the reception of his request if his diploma wasdelivered during the 5 years preceding the request or, if the diploma is older, if thecandidate exercised a profession linked to his diploma during at least 1 Year during the 5 last years. In this respect, refer itself to the presented rules for theevaluation of the criterion Domain of formation to the section 3.3.1.2 presentchapter (SEE GPI 3-1, SECTION 3.3.1.2). - In the cases where the official to theimmigration notes that a file must be treated in priority, it is in line with SEPTEthe code of event "TP1: PRIORITY TREATMENT", which does to appear themention of priority treatment in the panorama of the administrative file. - In thecases where the examination of the request shows that there is no longer any placeto treat a file in priority, the official to the immigration is in line with SEPTE thecode of event "TP2: RETURN TO THE UNIFORM TREATMENT". Thischange will have for effect to let the mention of priority treatment disappear in the panorama of the administrative file of the candidate. - The official to theimmigration must carry a very special attention to the treatment and to theanalysis of the ask presented by the candidates aimed by an offer of validated jobor of those of which the formation domain is aimed by the List of the privilegeddomains of formation 2009 in order to assure itself that all the statutory avenueswere examined to favor their selection, including the usage of the discretionarystrength of the Minister, While respecting the established beacons in this respect(TO SEE GPI 3-5).- The requests treated in priority are identified as such in the field "Notice" CSQ.This piece of information registers itself automatically to leave obtained points tothe factor Offers validated job or code of the domain of formation of the requiring principal and spouse, according to the case. It allows, among others, to inform thefederal government that it is a matter of a priority file for the Quebec that alsomust be treated as such for the delivery of the aimed permanent resident. -Personalized versions of the typical letter PERM 132 (your certificate of selectionof the Quebec) were conceived for the candidates aimed by the priority treatment,in order to support them for the achievement of one aimed permanent resident andtheir establishment to the Quebec. Thus, if the priority treatment results from thedomain of formation of the candidate or of his spouse, the - official to theimmigration puts back them the CSQ accompanied letter PERM 132A (priorityTreatment CSQ after October 14 2009) or, if it is a matter of a candidate graduateof the Quebec (or of a candidate of which the diploma is assimilated to a diplomaof the Quebec), the letter PERM 132A (priority Treatment CSQ Diploma Quebecafter October 14 2009). This last one does not contain the pieces of informationof usage concerning the access to the regulated professions, for they do not applyin their position. If the priority treatment rather is based on the presence in the fileof an offer of validated job, the official to the immigration puts back to the aimedcandidates their CSQ accompanied letter PERM 132A (priority Treatment CSQOEV after October 14 2009).

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
4,2 Steps of the preliminary examination

4.2.1 Objectives of the preliminary examination
THE step of the preliminary examination has for function of:- To allow the identification of candidates being able to be the object of aselection on file, considering the obtained results to this step of the process;- to manage the access to the selection interview while separating the candidaciesthat not satisfont to the thresholds éliminatoires or to the passage threshold to thestep of the preliminary examination.
4.2.2 Requirements to the step of the preliminary examination
By virtue of the item 7 of the RSRE, the DCS of the candidate worker qualified isthe object of a preliminary examination following the foreseen factors to the gateof selection of the candidates of this under category, with the exception of thefactor Adaptability. For this step, the points are attributed to the candidate fromthe contained pieces of information on the DCS. The candidate must satisfy thefollowing conditions to qualify itself:- Obtain at least 2 points to the criterion Level of schooling of the factor Formation, that is to say to hold minimally a diploma of general secondary studiesor professional (TO SEE GPI 3-1, SECTION 3.3.1.1);- Satisfy the threshold éliminatoire of employability. The threshold that applies tothis step is the following: - A minimum of 42 points for a requiring alone one; - aminimum of 50 points for a requiring one accompanied of his spouse or factspouse. This threshold applies to the factors Formation, Experience, Age,linguistic Knowledge, Stay and family to the Quebec, Offers validated job and, if need be, Characteristic of the spouse or spouse of fact that accompanies.- To satisfy the passage threshold to the step of the preliminary examination. Thethreshold that applies to this step is the following: - A minimum of 49 points for arequiring alone one; - a minimum of 57 points for a requiring one accompanied of his spouse or fact spouse. All the factors are taken into account to the step of the preliminary examination, with the exception of the factor Adaptability.- To obtain 1 point to the factor Capacity of financial autonomy, that is to say dulyto have filled, signed and joined to his request the Contract relating to the capacityof financial autonomy. The counselor to the immigration must assure itself thatthe registered amount on the Contract relating to financial autonomy correspondsto the statutory amount foreseen to the annex C of the RSRE. For this to do, itverifies the registered amount on the contract while taking account of the number of understood people in family unity. In the cases where the official to theimmigration notes at the preliminary examination that certain documents or piecesof information are lacking or that the registered amount on the contract does notcorrespond to the minimum require by virtue of The annex C of the RSRE, ittransmits to the candidate the letter PERM 115 (lacking document) and the list of the lacking pieces to the file. Notice: - If the candidate shows its linguistic knowledge in French while presenting to the support of his request of immigration, the result of a test of evaluation delivered by one of the two organisms recognized by the Ministry (TOSEE SECTION 3.3.4.1), the official to the immigration can assure itself validitéof the results while using the means of put validation at his disposal by thetransmitting organisms.
4.2.3 Results to the step of the preliminary examination
TO the coming from the preliminary examination, the possible results are:- The acceptance;

- the intention of refusal and the refusal;- the intention of rejection and the rejection;- the suspense.

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
4.2.3.1 Acceptance
If the candidate satisfies the statutory conditions, the past file to the step of theselection; the letter PERM 111 (selection on file), PERM 121 (summoning to theinterview) or PERM 124 (interview expectation) is sent to the candidate,according to the position that applies to the latter (TO SEE GPI 3-2, SECTIONS4.4.1 and 4.4.2). For the candidates possessors of an offer of validated job, see thesection 5.5.1.1 of this chapter (SEE GPI 3-1, SECTION 5.5.1.1).
4.2.3.2 Intention of refusal and refusal
If the candidate does not reply to the statutory conditions, the letter PERM 401(refusal intention to the preliminary examination) is sent him, accompanied cardof evaluation (FEVAL). The candidate has access to 60 days following thesending for there to reply. If the candidate gives after this letter and that hisrequest nevertheless must be refused, a letter PERM 401A (refusal to the preliminary examination) is transmitted him, if need be,accompanied FEVAL. If the candidate does not give after the letter of intentionof refusal, his request is refused to the expiration of the 60 days, without other notice.The code of the formation of the requiring principal and of his spouse must appear on the FEVAL of the candidate. Notice: - Is designated, by way of principal require, the person of which the position is the most advantageous one to the look of the granting of the foreseen points to the Regulation on the pondération, at the time of the assessment of arequest presented by a couple. Thus, when a candidate accompanied of a spouseor fact spouse does not qualify itself to the preliminary examination, it there placeto verify if the spouse or fact spouse eventually could satisfy the passagethresholds. The counselor to the immigration examines the luck of the spouse toqualify itself as principal requiring and transmits, to the need, the letter PERM115 (lacking document) in order to complete the evaluation. If the examination isconclusive, the counselor opens a new file in the computer system and follows theevaluation according to the habitual procedure. If the spouse cannot qualifyhimself as principal requiring, the counselor indicates on the FEVAL that thisoption was envisioned but that the spouse replies to the requirements to beselected by way of principal require.- Exceptionally, a candidate that does not satisfy the requirements of the preliminary examination can be accepted to this step if the official judges that thegate does not reflect the capacities of the latter to establish itself with success or that it seems to present a position of humanitarian distress. The proceduresrelating to the usage of the discretionary strength of the minister (item 40 of theRSRE) are treated to the chapter 5 of the composing 3 (TO SEE GPI 3-5).
4.2.3.3 Intention of rejection and rejection
When the official to the immigration has reasonable motives to doubt theauthenticity of the documents or trueness of the presented pieces of information tothe support of the request of immigration, it informs the proof and towards to theimmigration file the pieces of information and documents require. If the proof issufficient, the prepared official the letter PERM 400 (rejection intention) in whichit specifies the pieces of information or the document of which the trueness or theauthenticity was not proved in a satisfactory way. The candidate has access to 60

days, from the date back to reception of the letter of intention of rejection, totransmit its observations and any allowing document to review the decision,without what his request will be rejected, to which one case, the rejection of hisrequest is confirmed by the letter PERM 399A (rejection letter), signed by theresponsible administrator, and an administrative penalty applies, preventing itfrom deposit a new request during the five subsequent years, by virtue of the item3.2.2.1 Law. If the official to the immigration considers that the proof must becompleted, it can summon the candidate in interview, if this one attains the passage threshold require.
4.2.3.4 Suspense
It can happen that the official to the immigration cannot return adecision, notably when arises one of the following positions:- The payable expenses were not paid completely;- pieces of information, explanations or additional documents are required;- additional verifications are necessary. In the latter case, the official to theimmigration can, after approval of his administrator, ask an examination by theService of the security and investigations (SSE) or resort to to the expertise of intervening others. In the cases where the official to the immigration mustsuspend the treatment of a request, it records this advancement state in thecomputer system and puts back to the candidate the letter that applies to his position.
4,3 Steps of the selection

4.3.1 Objectives to the step of the selection
THE step of the selection has for function to complete the process of startedevaluation to the step of the preliminary examination and to determine if thecandidate is in a position to satisfy the passage threshold to the gate. The decisionto the step of the selection can be taken in interview of selection or on file. 4.3.1.1selection Interview By virtue of the item 8 of the RSRE, the candidate worker qualified must be summoned in selection interview if it satisfies the passagethreshold to the preliminary examination without nevertheless to satisfy the passage threshold in selection. To summon a candidate in interview, the officialto the immigration transmits him the letter PERM 121 (summoning to theselection interview).The selection interview has for principal functions:- The verification or updated it carried out evaluation to the step of the preliminaryexamination;- the targeted evaluation of one or more factors of selection to assure itself trueness of the pieces of information furnish and authenticity of the presenteddocuments to the support of the request. In interview, the counselor to theimmigration can question the candidate, examine the original documents and judge validité of the pieces of information while taking account of the other motives that allow doubting or not of the validité of the document or trueness of the pieces of information. To the need, it will equally be able to ask additionaldocuments relying on the candidate the letter PERM 115 (lacking document). Shealso can serve to: - The information transmission to the candidate (individualcounselling) to the look of his project of specific immigration and of its individualand socio-professional characteristics - the revision or the signature, if this alreadyis not done, Contract relating to the capacity of financial autonomy, just like the piece of information transmission on the reach of the contract and on the real costsof establishment to the Quebec. The official to the immigration will have to

assure itself that the candidate possesses a copy of the signed contract or to put back some for him and if the contract is signed at the time of the interview. Theofficial will equally have to recall to the candidate to have in his possession hiscopy of the contract to his arrival to the Quebec. In any case, the candidate must present himself to the interview with the original ones of all the documentsrequire.When the candidate is not in measure to present an original document, it must justify this non-availability and present a certified copy conforms by thetransmitting institution of the document or by legal duly authorized authority, or any other certified document; the counselor will judge then validité of thedocument and of his admissibility. If it does not have in his possession thesedocuments at the time of the interview, his request could be rejected or refused, inthe respect of the applicable procedures.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Thank you very much jz2011quebec for sharing this piece of information with us..

Can you kindly provide us with the source?

Many thanks.. :)