+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Cherry-blossom

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
hi, please can anyone help with answer.... DO I NEED TO EVALUATE MY SPOUSE (DEPENDENT) EDUCATION CERTIFICATE FOR QUEBEC IMMIGRATION?
THANKS

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Any 1 submitted expression on interest on Arrima portal...i need some guidance
1. We only have to mentioned our highest qualification or all to be mentioned like Masters, Graduation, HSSC???
Hello,
you have to mentioned only your highest qualification.
tell me do you submit your application.
thanks

Sep 22, 2018
Hi,

I am from Pakistan and i am applying to Quebec Skilled Worker program through Arrima portal. I have not submitted my application as i am waiting for my IELTS result. I have few question if any one can clarify it to me that will be great help.

1- Do i need to prepare Bank Statements for POF(Proof of Fund)? As i am applying with my wife and 2 children
2- What documents i need to show for the Proof of legality of Work? I have 5 years of work experience
3- Do i have to attest my degrees from quebec? if yes then from where? I have already attested my degrees from HEC. I am Bachelors in Computer Sciences

Thanks

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello,
you have to mentioned only your highest qualification.
tell me do you submit your application.
thanks
yes. I have submitted mine but i have mention all my education like SSC, HSSC, BSC Hons & Masters......I m surprised as there is no specific section to mention my ties in Quebec as my parents are living there & re permanent resident. I think now they have excluded the points of close relative in quebec. isnt it?????

Diamondlov

Jul 22, 2018
Hi all,

I obtained my master's degree in information management studies in 2010. Am I eligible to apply please? I read somewhere you must have had your education 5years prior to filling the form on the arrima portal...Am not sure I understand that statement...please house help me clarify.
Many thanks

Ps: my scores was 64 when calculated.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi,

I am from Pakistan and i am applying to Quebec Skilled Worker program through Arrima portal. I have not submitted my application as i am waiting for my IELTS result. I have few question if any one can clarify it to me that will be great help.

1- Do i need to prepare Bank Statements for POF(Proof of Fund)? As i am applying with my wife and 2 children
2- What documents i need to show for the Proof of legality of Work? I have 5 years of work experience
3- Do i have to attest my degrees from quebec? if yes then from where? I have already attested my degrees from HEC. I am Bachelors in Computer Sciences

Thanks
Hello,
I have also applied for qsw in arrima project. this is my whatsapp number 00923348005159 please add me we can help each other.
thanks

Farhanali123

Jul 1, 2018
Hi
Qsw federal stage
File oct 2017
AOR Jan 12
Meds and pcc request... 2nd Oct, 2018

VO. London

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London, UK SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.c

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require that you upload the following documents

 Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Please use this link to access
the online payment facility. Cheques or bank drafts will not be accepted.
 Medical examination results **instructions will be emailed to you separately. If you
have not received them within the next 24 hours, please advise us**
 Updated original police certificates from Saudi Arabia for you and your spouse. Please
note that you will require a letter from our office to obtain the police certificates.
This letter can only be sent by mail, so please allow time for the document to
arrive at the mailing address on file.

I have done with my medicals..

My question is.. I have not received referral letter yet for police clearances. What should be my next step?

2.My medicals says it should be done in 30 days. Is this deadline for pcc as well??

Kindly need help from experienced members of forum..
Tha k you in advance

manik1203

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi All,

I have submitted my Docs for CSQ in June 2018 and my current status of file is "processing". Now, as per the new rule, for AREA OF TRAINING, where I scored 12 points before, now if I calculate its showing as 0 points. so, would it impact my application?

Thanks

harris1234

Nov 15, 2014
Please recalculate your score. If single then you must pass threshold value 50 pointsand if with spouse then 59 points are required.

harris1234

Nov 15, 2014
Hello friends,

I am November 2015 paper based candidate from India. Actually, in the CSQ application checklist, the document format requested for Employment Reference Letter is 'Photocopy'. And I submitted photocopy of original employment letter.

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

However, some of my friends said we must have to send Notarized Copy because photocopy has no authenticity.

So please friends need your suggestion if anybody knows in the past MIDI has ever accepted photocopy (WITHOUT NOTARIZED) of Employment Letter. Because my experience gained is from UK and nobody is there in UK who can do this for me.

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hi All,

I have submitted my Docs for CSQ in June 2018 and my current status of file is "processing". Now, as per the new rule, for AREA OF TRAINING, where I scored 12 points before, now if I calculate its showing as 0 points. so, would it impact my application?

Thanks
Hi

What was your previous area of training?

manik1203

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi

What was your previous area of training?
Computer Science.
I have done B.tech in IT. now according to new rule points calculator, when I am selecting Education as "undergraduate diploma for 3 or more years" and area of training as "computer science" I am getting 0 points for that.

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Computer Science.
I have done B.tech in IT. now according to new rule points calculator, when I am selecting Education as "undergraduate diploma for 3 or more years" and area of training as "computer science" I am getting 0 points for that.
Hi

On page 3 of this pdf, you can find your foreign degree worth of 9 points as per the new area of training list effective from August 2, 2018 onwards.

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

Hs@645

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hello everyone. I applied for spousal sponsorship in july and now i received an email to submit undertaking to MIDI . Do someone else received this same?