NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
Hi,
I have not received CSQ yet, I am afraid that it will affect my document because right now i am unemployed.
Many thanks,
Not to worry ..
Be calm and join any job as you have to mention your history in fedral ..

Reactions: lequituan

tchange

Oct 27, 2015
Hi friends,

POF required for a family of 3 for Quebec is $5,150 thereabout. If one gets a CSQ and apply to the federal for PR, will one be required to provide the federal POF of $19,093? How does it really work?

tchange

Oct 27, 2015
Hi friends,

Settlement fund required for a family of 3 for Quebec is $5,150 thereabout. If one gets a CSQ and apply to the federal for PR, will one be required to provide the federal settlement fund of $19,093? How does it really work?

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

Settlement fund required for a family of 3 for Quebec is $5,150 thereabout. If one gets a CSQ and apply to the federal for PR, will one be required to provide the federal settlement fund of $19,093? How does it really work?
Hi you only need to provide settlement for Quebec and not for federal since you are Quebec provincial immigrant. Hope this help. Also, try to learn French if possible so when you arrive you can start applying in your field. Even if you have experience and knowledge they will prefer those that can speak French. Or if you have the fund I suggest when you arrive to sign up for full time French class offered by the Government so you don't waste time. If you avail for full time class the govt will provide allowance and child care for your kids if you have any. hope this help.

Reactions: senuju

PtitMokona

Aug 10, 2018
(in French only, my apologies)

Bonjour,

Je me permets de demander à la communauté immigrer.com de m'aider en complétant un petit sondage sur votre expérience de soumission d'une demande dans le cadre du programme des travailleurs qualifiés (hors PEQ) dans Mon projet Québec.

L'idée c'est de permettre d'obtenir une vue sommaire des commentaires déjà connus afin de pouvoir rédiger une présentation destinée au MIDI. Je tiens cependant à préciser que je ne travaille pas au Ministère, je ne pourrais donc pas répondre à vos questions. La seule chose que je peux faire, c'est de structurer vos commentaires afin qu'ils soient pris en compte dans un futur qu'on espère le plus proche possible :)

Le premier sondage concerne votre expérience avec la soumission de votre demande de CSQ dans Mon projet Québec
https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/XJK8V75

Le second sondage concerne plus en détail vos expériences de contact avec le Ministère pendant vos démarches d'immigration, si par exemple vous avez cherché à les joindre pour obtenir de l'information sur le statut de votre demande.
https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/XCXBPTH

Merci à tous pour votre aide!

gustavohc

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Brazil
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Hi,
I received my CSQ last week. Now I'm preparing the documents for the federal. I'm june/16 applicant. My status is on my signature.
AOT: Computer science

gustavohc

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Brazil
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Congrates and have you received it in post or in an email??
Thanks! The CSQ is available in the Documents section on MPQ. When you receive it, they send you an e-mail inviting you to log into your MPQ account and check it.

Reactions: senuju

Rumi1989

Feb 7, 2018
Hi experts,
I am just a little bit confused with Quebec immigration system.
I am from Afghanistan, have a brother in Montreal who is residing there as PR. I have just calculated my point as 52 and I am single. Am I standing a good chance of getting CSQ? Or just continue with EE? I am struggling with clb 9 and if I get it, I will be 452!
Thanks bro,