NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
Hi experts,
I am just a little bit confused with Quebec immigration system.
I am from Afghanistan, have a brother in Montreal who is residing there as PR. I have just calculated my point as 52 and I am single. Am I standing a good chance of getting CSQ? Or just continue with EE? I am struggling with clb 9 and if I get it, I will be 452!
Thanks bro,
EE is the best option ..
Cause people like me waiting for PPR from last four years .... Total timmin from applications done to PPR .

manik1203

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hello,

I live in Montreal for two years. I am applying through Quebec Skilled Worker system. Relying on the Immigration Website, as a temporary resident of Quebec I should be able to apply via "Mon Projet Quebec" AT ANY TIME regardless of the deadline and the limit of 5000 candidates, true?? I filled up all the forms in the website but in the last step, when I submit my application, the system make an error that the limitation of 5000 candidate has been already reached! Is there something that I am doing (or understood) wrong?

Thank you
You need to select your work location "Montreal" as well.

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
My sister has got File reference (AOR) yesterday on email... File was received by them on 27th June 2013...
She had claimed points:
Education: 6 (Bachelor of Computer Application)
Area of Training: 6 (Sciences de l'informatique (BACC. - 3 ans) – Code - U115)
Work experience: 8
English: 4 (L:6.5, S:6.5)a
French: 2 (A1--L:22, S:18)
Spouse Age: 3
Spouse Education: 2
Spouse AOT: 2
Children: 8 (2 children)
Financial Self sufficiency: 1

Total: 58

Moreover she had also sent copies of her reciept of fees of Delf A2 course that she is studying..

We are not sure if they will consider it in new criteria or old. There is nothing written about it in the email about file acceptance..

Below is the text and attachment of email that they sent..

Bonjour madame, monsieur,

Vous trouverez ci-joint votre accusé de réception.

Merci de ne pas répondre à ce courriel.
------------------------------------------------

Attachment Doc converted to english

Reference: Ref. individual HA0xxxxxx

Sub: Open your application in Quebec Selection Certificate

Madam,

We confirm the opening of your file and send you the receipt attesting to the collection of fees related to the review of your application for a Québec Selection Certificate.

We invite you to read the following to know the processing time during website:
<<Weblink ,,,forum does notallow to post weblink>>

If your marital status changes over the coming months, you will promptly send us the form "Amendment to apply for a certificate of selection" and all documents required to process the change request to the address indicated the end of this letter. You will find the form to the following address:

You must also pay the costs of this change. For current rates, see the following address:

In addition, you must contact us promptly of any change of mailing address or e-mail by post to the following address:

Ministère de l’immigration et des Communautés Culturelles
Direction de l’Immigration économique – International
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4ième étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

or fax

at 514 873-9265 for selection of skilled workers - Western Europe - Maghreb - Africa

or

at 514 864-9221 for selection of skilled workers - Eastern Europe
- Americas - Asia - Middle East

Thank you for your interest in Quebec and please accept, Madam, Yours faithfully.

Management of mail, the receipt and
of benchmarking

Hi Bro,

Have your sister got PR now?

With MCA how many final points she got?

Thanks,

Anivanesa

May 21, 2016
Hi there. my lawyer has applied today that ARRIMA is open.
As far as I can see I have 63 points. It is only me and my daughter (7 years old) because my husband has not been part of the application.
Do you think I have a chance to be selected?
Thanks in advance

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
As far as I can see I have 63 points. It is only me and my daughter (7 years old) because my husband has not been part of the application.
Thanks in advance
Sure you do

meriam008

Sep 5, 2018
Hi!

I just submitted my QSW application last week. From now on, what should I be expecting? I know the immigration office will contact the applicants few times during the waiting period, can anyone tell me what are these different steps hereafter, such as the file no. security check, etc?

denisparker

Sep 18, 2018
Hello, friends am Denis from Cameroon . Am planning to immigrate as a skilled worker Quebec, but i feld some issues about it . Firstly its work experience, i want to know its necessary to affiliated at the National insurance social funds before your experience can be valued . And secondly, i am an accountant by profession can you please know whether my profession is needed and credential in Quebec ? if yes can you help me please to get a job in other to maximize my score.
Thanks in advance

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks in advance
I think 63 points are not good enough to get DI from MIDI. you need to have more higher points.

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Any 1 submitted expression on interest on Arrima portal...i need some guidance
1. We only have to mentioned our highest qualification or all to be mentioned like Masters, Graduation, HSSC???