Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
mkshah said:
Hi cherishlady,

It is really not something to be expected for applicants like me who have waited for almost 41 months just to hear this ******* rule change and it squares all the time, efforts and money invested to nil..... ??? ??? ???

If they dont need any more immigrants, why dont they publish it openly...??
why to play such harsh games with lives of hundreds of applicants who have built their lives dreaming about getting PR and day in - day out, we have made so many efforts for this dream. Me and my wife have learnt french language for almost 3 years, just because they have announced that B2 is the minimal language requirement, so we had to meet this rule... but now change in AOT.. how to cope with this????

God.... I am now losing my hope... I feel that I am out of this rat-race now and feeling very sad, and depressed .... :-[ :-[ :-[

this is really a cruel torture happening from this immigration authorities with thousands of immigrants like me who have built their lives around the dream of getting PR (those were only because of the rules when we applied, and now suddenly rules are changed)
If they wanted to change the rules, why on this earth they have accepted applications for previous AOT in priority basis and then suddenly giving lesser/zero points for the same priority AOT (such as Nursing and chemistry).

they must have considered the older applications based on rules prevailing at the time applications were submitted..

very frustrating and heart-breaking it is :( :( :(
hello MKSHAH,

don't give up hope yet. you mentioned that they were asking for doc nos 23, 24 and 42... are you referring to the certificates of employment, ITR/social security contributions, and labels? these are the documents corresponding to those numbers in the checklist. if so, i think this is usual and customary for them to ask before making the final decision; it doesnt mean that you have already been rejected. i believe that if you are already rejected, they would be sending you a FEVAL, a sheet that shows your evaluation with corresponding points based on their evaluation of your file, and it would show by how many points you failed and why. from what i hear, it seems that you only got a letter requesting for missing documents. i got a letter like that as well, and my csq was approved.while it's possible that they may retroactively apply the new rules, you still have a chance by sending in documents that may increase your points, even if you lost points because of the new rules. you mentioned that you invested in french;from what i remember, b2 gets hefty points. what im trying to say is comply with what they're asking for and give them other things too that might increase your points before they make that final decision. hey, maybe you're already off the hook and just dont know it. ;-)

M Kumar

Jul 2, 2014
What's your french level mkshah?????
I think if you have B2,there is a chance to get csq!!!best of luck..you did lot of effort and you surly have a good result,don't loose your hope bro......by the way i am in the same boat..me too is a chemist and got file no. in March 13.....

engineer2003

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW 10-10-2011: Federal 01-02-2016
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 18-12-15
AOR Received.
13-11-2011 Federal 31-03-2016
IELTS Request
3-12-2011 7.0 bands & DELF B2 17-1-2015
Med's Request
20-4-2016
Med's Done....
4-5-2016, MEDICAL RECEIVED 8-5-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-5-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!
M Kumar said:
I think if you have B2,there is a chance to get csq!!!best of luck..you did lot of effort and you surly have a good result,don't loose your hope bro......by the way i am in the same boat..me too is a chemist and got file no. in March 13.....

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear,

I think B2 is not even the criteria as well ,I have attained DELF B2 with 83.5/100 & IELTS 7.0 bands.

Till to date i have not received any update & i am OCT 2011 Applicant.

Regards,
Engineer
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
M Kumar said:
B2 brings more points but does not ensure csq.. I heard that (correct me if im wrong) after the interview some people will still be asked to provide French test result within a period of time, say 18 months. This will make up the points so that the total points will be eligible for a csq (under the current policy).

The big big problem with QSW is that they change their policy and adjust the point system almost every year, which is understandable as all other immigration programs do the same. However, the super huge backlog prevents them from processing applications in an efficient way. They are the rule maker. We can only do our best and leave the rest to them to decide.

mkshah said:
hi cherishlady,

I have left hopes for getting CSQ now.. but sure I will update any changes in my application status..
thanks for your support and concern.. :)
May i ask, did you manage to provide the documents they required within 60 days?

engineer2003

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 18-12-15
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
20-4-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-5-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!
Miumiu said:
B2 brings more points but does not ensure csq.. I heard that (correct me if im wrong) after the interview some people will still be asked to provide French test result within a period of time, say 18 months. This will make up the points so that the total points will be eligible for a csq (under the current policy).

The big big problem with QSW is that they change their policy and adjust the point system almost every year, which is understandable as all other immigration programs do the same. However, the super huge backlog prevents them from processing applications in an efficient way. They are the rule maker. We can only do our best and leave the rest to them to decide.

May i ask, did you manage to provide the documents they required within 60 days?
I second you Miumiu

frodi

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
Doc's Request.
02-10-2013
Nomination.....
15-07-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
still waiting...
Med's Done....
still waiting..
Passport Req..
still waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting (but can't wait!) :)
mkshah said:
they have sent me a letter to submit document number 23,24 and 42 within 90 days from the date of letter: 19th Jan 2015.

But then on 26-Jan-2015 this information was published on website regarding new AOT 2015...

so what to do now???
Hi, mkshah

I know what it feels. I sent my application in December 2011 and after several months (October 2013) I received a letter like yours. I sent my DELF B2 along with other requested documents 60 days later. But, believe it or not, my career got ZERO points according to their AOT and I still got my CSQ approved (with waived interview!) in July 2014. If you look at any FEVAL you'll notice other factors that may help you get your CSQ :) What about your IELTS test?

engineer2003

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 18-12-15
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
20-4-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-5-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!
frodi said:
Hi, mkshah

I know what it feels. I sent my application in December 2011 and after several months (October 2013) I received a letter like yours. I sent my DELF B2 along with other requested documents 60 days later. But, believe it or not, my career got ZERO points according to their AOT and I still got my CSQ approved (with waived interview!) in July 2014. If you look at any FEVAL you'll notice other factors that may help you get your CSQ :) What about your IELTS test?
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear Frodi,

Can you advise me what should i do in order to get CSQ?

My AOT is still alive with 12 points and according to my points calculation i have 75 points.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
pia99 said:
Hi everyone.. Day before yesterday I got an e mail with intention to reject your request. :eek: they have demanded proof of payment of income tax and work experience of last five years from the submission of application. In October,2014 I have sent them my current job experience and income tax form and they have received it. I confirmed it by calling them. From 2007-2011 I was a student with no part time jobs. I don't understand What to do with itr of these years?
hi pia99,

nothing. proof of payment of income tax and/or social security contributions are what they request as proof of the legality of your claimed work experience. since you were a student from 2007 to 2011 and wasn't earning, i suppose you can just show proof that you were a student in those years.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi frodi & raistlin17phil,

thanks buddy for these encouraging words.... :)

I sent IELTS results along with initial application.. with overall 7 bands... at that time I was getting full 6 points for english language but with change in language rules, now it was reduced to 5 points...

so it seems that they are making all these rules just to reduce their huge application backlog and so that more and more older applications got rejected with each new rules getting announced by them... :(

very pathetic and disappointing conduct by quebec immigration authorities...

frodi said:
Hi, mkshah

raistlin17phil said:
hello MKSHAH,

don't give up hope yet. you mentioned that they were asking for doc nos 23, 24 and 42... are you referring to the certificates of employment, ITR/social security contributions, and labels? these are the documents corresponding to those numbers in the checklist. if so, i think this is usual and customary for them to ask before making the final decision; it doesnt mean that you have already been rejected. i believe that if you are already rejected, they would be sending you a FEVAL, a sheet that shows your evaluation with corresponding points based on their evaluation of your file, and it would show by how many points you failed and why. from what i hear, it seems that you only got a letter requesting for missing documents. i got a letter like that as well, and my csq was approved.while it's possible that they may retroactively apply the new rules, you still have a chance by sending in documents that may increase your points, even if you lost points because of the new rules. you mentioned that you invested in french;from what i remember, b2 gets hefty points. what im trying to say is comply with what they're asking for and give them other things too that might increase your points before they make that final decision. hey, maybe you're already off the hook and just dont know it. ;-)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi Miumiu,

Nope, I haven't yet.
I am just in dilemma, whether to send these docs or not....

and the time period to provide documents is 90 days ie till 19th April 2015..

Miumiu said:

engineer2003

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 18-12-15
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
20-4-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-5-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!
mkshah said:

I sent IELTS results along with initial application.. with overall 7 bands... at that time I was getting full 6 points for english language but with change in language rules, now it was reduced to 5 points...

so it seems that they are making all these rules just to reduce their huge application backlog and so that more and more older applications got rejected with each new rules getting announced by them... :(

I agree with your opinion It has already impacted potential applicants.

This issue must be highlighted to government officials.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
engineer2003 said:
I agree with your opinion It has already impacted potential applicants.

This issue must be highlighted to government officials.
yes. you are right...
but who will do this mammoth task???

engineer2003

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 18-12-15
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
20-4-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-5-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!
mkshah said:
yes. you are right...
but who will do this mammoth task???
Well, in my opinion law firms who are grabbing hefty fees from their clients must find a legal way to lodge a lawsuit.

It's in their benefit as well.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
mkshah said:
Hi Miumiu,

Nope, I haven't yet.
I am just in dilemma, whether to send these docs or not....

and the time period to provide documents is 90 days ie till 19th April 2015..
Of course send them.!! Make sure they arrive there before that date, or else they will really drop ur application.

quebec100

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:

Dear mkshah

They've changed the rules after or before asking you documents it doesn't matter. All you have to do is send them documents as per their requested format and wait. Your worry will not change anything for them. Stay happy and be positive everything will be according to god's choice.