AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Waiting for the Medical Request
Interview........
Waived, CSQ Received August 19,2014
frodi said:
I'm glad it was a mistake! :D

My application is being processed at Mexico's visa office, where the time frame is about 45-50 days after receiving the AOR. So I guess it depends on which visa office processes your application.

Well, there's QSW Federal tracker that may be useful, but for some reason I cannot share links (is it because I'm a newbie?). It's available at the "Quebec-based PR Application Timeline through CSQ-PEQ" thread.
my visa office is in the philippines. i agree with you it really depends on the visa office. based on the website of cic, our timeframe for the whole federal application is 11 mos, but i do hope it would not really take that long. thanks for the info, i will check that thread. Good luck to all of us.

frodi

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
Doc's Request.
02-10-2013
Nomination.....
15-07-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
still waiting...
Med's Done....
still waiting..
Passport Req..
still waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting (but can't wait!) :)
dragonbox said:
my visa office is in the philippines. i agree with you it really depends on the visa office. based on the website of cic, our timeframe for the whole federal application is 11 mos, but i do hope it would not really take that long. thanks for the info, i will check that thread. Good luck to all of us.
Mexico's timeframe is 16 months for the QSW federal application (!!!), but I really don't know anyone there whose application has taken so long. Let's hope we get our medical requests soon :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi all,

I just read the information on quebec website about new AOT 2015..

link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/list-areas-training.html

and it is mentioned that The 2015 List of areas of training (PDF, 212 Kb) applies to all applications as of January 26, 2015... :eek:

pls clarify below doubts..
1. Is it applicable to all applicants or only to applications received after 26 Jan 2015?? ???
2. As per this list, chemistry is now having zero (0) points, which was previously in priority... and unfortunately my AOT is chemistry... so does this means that now I have lost my all points for AOT as my AOT is chemistry???? or it is something different than my understanding.?? :-[

guys.... please, please help me to understand this...

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
Hi MKSHAH,

What documents they have reqeusted for?

BR, AMR2011

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
AMR2011 said:
Hi MKSHAH,

What documents they have reqeusted for?

BR, AMR2011
they have sent me a letter to submit document number 23,24 and 42 within 90 days from the date of letter: 19th Jan 2015.

But then on 26-Jan-2015 this information was published on website regarding new AOT 2015...

so what to do now???

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
mkshah said:
they have sent me a letter to submit document number 23,24 and 42 within 90 days from the date of letter: 19th Jan 2015.

But then on 26-Jan-2015 this information was published on website regarding new AOT 2015...

so what to do now???
what are documents 23, 24 and 42? what's the "objet" of your letter? in my opinion, since they still requested some missing documents from you suggests that you have a chance. if you completely failed the point system because they're not considering your AOT in chemistry anymore (per AOT 2015 guidelines), then they won't waste their time asking documents from you. :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi,
I hope it to be the way you have mentioned.
But the thing is that I received this letter before this announcement of New AOT 2015..

so not sure about it now. :(

raistlin17phil said:
what are documents 23, 24 and 42? what's the "objet" of your letter? in my opinion, since they still requested some missing documents from you suggests that you have a chance. if you completely failed the point system because they're not considering your AOT in chemistry anymore (per AOT 2015 guidelines), then they won't waste their time asking documents from you. :)

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello MKSHAH,

The changes to AOT are for applications that opened after 26 Jan 2015. So you don't need to worry.

Regards,
Nikolain

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
nikolain said:
Hello MKSHAH,

The changes to AOT are for applications that opened after 26 Jan 2015. So you don't need to worry.

Regards,
Nikolain
Not true, I have recently seen cases were they did applied this new list if you haven't got a CSQ, an invitation for interview or the email to wait for the interview, or francisation, even if you got AOR before this date, therefore if they haven't count your points by January 26th you may win or lose points according to this new list. 2 examples I've seen: nurses losing from 12 to 6 points and got the intention of rejection and I've seen computer science people benefit from this because their AOT is now 12 points or 16 and it used to be 6. So it depends basically if the have counted your points or not. It's unfair I know but it's how they are handling things now.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
mjay122306 said:
Hi all. Is there anyone here who is from the Philippines? I would just like to ask how to get French Language Test? Thanks
First learn French, then once you are confident you can get B2 or higher, register for the test in Alliance Francaise. There are two AF in the Philippines, one in Metro Manila, another one in Cebu. You may contact them via email they reply fast. I am not aware if you can take french tests in other places in philippines, you may also find out about it via AF i think.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi cherishlady,

It is really not something to be expected for applicants like me who have waited for almost 41 months just to hear this ******* rule change and it squares all the time, efforts and money invested to nil..... ??? ??? ???

If they dont need any more immigrants, why dont they publish it openly...??
why to play such harsh games with lives of hundreds of applicants who have built their lives dreaming about getting PR and day in - day out, we have made so many efforts for this dream. Me and my wife have learnt french language for almost 3 years, just because they have announced that B2 is the minimal language requirement, so we had to meet this rule... but now change in AOT.. how to cope with this????

God.... I am now losing my hope... I feel that I am out of this rat-race now and feeling very sad, and depressed .... :-[ :-[ :-[

this is really a cruel torture happening from this immigration authorities with thousands of immigrants like me who have built their lives around the dream of getting PR (those were only because of the rules when we applied, and now suddenly rules are changed)
If they wanted to change the rules, why on this earth they have accepted applications for previous AOT in priority basis and then suddenly giving lesser/zero points for the same priority AOT (such as Nursing and chemistry).

they must have considered the older applications based on rules prevailing at the time applications were submitted..

very frustrating and heart-breaking it is :( :( :(

cherishlady said:
Not true, I have recently seen cases were they did applied this new list if you haven't got a CSQ, an invitation for interview or the email to wait for the interview, or francisation, even if you got AOR before this date, therefore if they haven't count your points by January 26th you may win or lose points according to this new list. 2 examples I've seen: nurses losing from 12 to 6 points and got the intention of rejection and I've seen computer science people benefit from this because their AOT is now 12 points or 16 and it used to be 6. So it depends basically if the have counted your points or not. It's unfair I know but it's how they are handling things now.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Because they want to grab the application fees. Welcome to the true world. There are even people who got rejected for weird reasons, such as a small discrepancy between the documents they provided and the documents formats quebec required..

I suggest you also look for other oppotunities, apply other programs going to Canada, instead of betting your luck on quebec. It's really not worth the time.

mkshah said:
Hi cherishlady,

It is really not something to be expected for applicants like me who have waited for almost 41 months just to hear this ******* rule change and it squares all the time, efforts and money invested to nil..... ??? ??? ???

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
mkshah said:
Hi cherishlady,

If they dont need any more immigrants, why dont they publish it openly...??
why to play such harsh games with lives of hundreds of applicants who have built their lives dreaming about getting PR and day in - day out, we have made so many efforts for this dream. Me and my wife have learnt french language for almost 3 years, just because they have announced that B2 is the minimal language requirement, so we had to meet this rule... but now change in AOT.. how to cope with this????

God.... I am now losing my hope... I feel that I am out of this rat-race now and feeling very sad, and depressed .... :-[ :-[ :-[

this is really a cruel torture happening from this immigration authorities with thousands of immigrants like me who have built their lives around the dream of getting PR (those were only because of the rules when we applied, and now suddenly rules are changed)
If they wanted to change the rules, why on this earth they have accepted applications for previous AOT in priority basis and then suddenly giving lesser/zero points for the same priority AOT (such as Nursing and chemistry).

they must have considered the older applications based on rules prevailing at the time applications were submitted..

very frustrating and heart-breaking it is :( :( :(
It is unfair, I don't know why but specially with applicants of 2011, 2012 and 2013 times are crazy, long wait, so many things and changes, I have a friend from Argentina who doesn't speak French that much he did not submit any tests and he applied for Quebec on July 2014, he got AOR on September 2014 and on February 2015 he got the mail to attend soon for an interview, THATS CRAZY FAST and many 2011/12/13 candidates are back logged. I really hope they won't apply retroactivity law for you, you've waited long enough, but keep up don't give up and tell us if you get notified for anything

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi cherishlady,

I have left hopes for getting CSQ now.. but sure I will update any changes in my application status..
thanks for your support and concern.. :)

cherishlady said:
It is unfair, I don't know why but specially with applicants of 2011, 2012 and 2013 times are crazy, long wait, so many things and changes, I have a friend from Argentina who doesn't speak French that much he did not submit any tests and he applied for Quebec on July 2014, he got AOR on September 2014 and on February 2015 he got the mail to attend soon for an interview, THATS CRAZY FAST and many 2011/12/13 candidates are back logged. I really hope they won't apply retroactivity law for you, you've waited long enough, but keep up don't give up and tell us if you get notified for anything