Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
soon....
jimmy80 said:
Hi,
I sent them yesterday all the requested documents in the e-mail update.
Hope that everything will be OK.
hi jimmy can u tell me their email address for document updation

PUMA22

Jul 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
hong kong
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
18-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted 7.5 0verall
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
hoping to get waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
soon....
Jenalby said:
Of course not ,no update regarding interview even for November 2012 applicants , being said that priority AOT(Nursing).Nothing heard about any Indians getting CSQ or interview between (2012-2013)...All that I knew was that the last interview for India was held in Newdelhi on November 2012 that too for 2010-11 applicants.Nothing else for now.
:( Unfortunately we just have to wait
thanks for your reply...
we are a nursing couple and applied in oct 13 and got aor in july 2014 because our bank draft has expired earlier and then we sent drft again in march 2014.we are from india and having 65 points at time of appilication. can we get an interview waiver

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im4canada said:
Dear ,
I consult to a consultant and found that there is no appeal can be possible for this decision, I am totally out of the picture now.
I would suggest you all to submit all the documents whatever they ask.
They asked me about certified copies of my transcripts which I did from the issuing authority in my home country (the required format as per new rule is to certify from the institution which issued all these certificates), secondly they asked certified copy of my birth certificate as well as its translation. This is the only point where I stuck, as I born in Saudi Arabia (I am an expatriate) and have my birth certificate in arabic. I tried to attest my birth certificate from Saudi Embassy which was denied by embassy they said they cannot attest it unless it attested by the issuing authority. I send it to on of my relative in Saudi Arabia and I lose my hope that issuing authority denied to attest this certificate. Then I get certificate attest from a Lawyer (notary) in saudi arabia and send it to them with its translation (I am unable to have translate it in Saudi Arabia, so i translate it in my home country with Saudi Embassy authorized translator).

So this is my case.
:(
....................................................don't have word to say anything for their system/ rules................................................
Check this link :

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/administrative-review.html

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Jenalby said:
Hi guys anybody aware of this update in the website.I just spoke to BIQ CUSTOMER SERVICE a lady was kind enough to explain things.When I asked her how long will it take to get the update she asked me my country of residence .Then she told 41 months after file number,I was shocked and then she gave me the link when I said no such thing is given in the website...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-emirats-arabes-unis#formulaire_delais
I am really gonna burst out .....hardly could believe in my own eyes,yes it is given as 41 months for India...
The thing that is really sad and annoying about this is that with this table they basically confirm there is profiling by source country, or at least profiling by groups of countries. See France's 10 months until verification, or USA's 13 months vs Romania's 32 or India's 41 months. It means there are "preferred" source countries, which is not that far away from racial profiling. There shouldn't be such a big difference between countries. There should be a large queue where they pick applications from, regardless of their source country, only based on receive date. Quebec is on a slippery slope, getting farther away from the values of Canada.

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
verification shows 18 months , preliminary review 1 to 3 months, selection interview 1 to 9 months for my country Nigeria. my application has been submitted/received in quebec since march 27 2013, means i have done 16 months out of the 18 months for verification, lets see how the rest goes in 2 month from now.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
PUMA22 said:
thanks for your reply...
we are a nursing couple and applied in oct 13 and got aor in july 2014 because our bank draft has expired earlier and then we sent drft again in march 2014.we are from india and having 65 points at time of appilication. can we get an interview waiver
Nothing can be just said about waiver,it solely depends on the case officer who is handling your file.I just think you need to have patience with regard to the processing time mentioned in the website..I have been waiting since November 2012,I have 64 points too but I cannot jump into a conclusion already ...

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
hello indians if you applied for CSQ then make a group on whatsupp send me a message on 9915955630 punjab i called montreal office twice , they said you just have to wait for two more months , also their website got updated http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-inde#formulaire_delais
see processing times

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
pappu13380 said:
hello indians if you applied for CSQ then make a group on whatsupp send me a message on 9915955630 punjab i called montreal office twice , they said you just have to wait for two more months , also their website got updated http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-inde#formulaire_delais
see processing times
ya I have already shared the same info..

PUMA22

Jul 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
hong kong
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
18-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted 7.5 0verall
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
hoping to get waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
soon....
Jenalby said:
Nothing can be just said about waiver,it solely depends on the case officer who is handling your file.I just think you need to have patience with regard to the processing time mentioned in the website..I have been waiting since November 2012,I have 64 points too but I cannot jump into a conclusion already ...
THANKS FOR THE QUICK REPLY

PUMA22

Jul 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
hong kong
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
18-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted 7.5 0verall
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
hoping to get waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
soon....
Jenalby said:
ya I have already shared the same info..
HI .....FOR WHAT WE HAVE TO WAIT SCHEDULE OF INTERVIEW MISSIONS FOR INDIA OR WHAT.....??????

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
PUMA22 said:
HI .....FOR WHAT WE HAVE TO WAIT SCHEDULE OF INTERVIEW MISSIONS FOR INDIA OR WHAT.....??????
As I mentioned we need to wait to hear from them such as interview notification or interview waiting list letter or any letter asking to update some more documents ,or a letter which says your file is waiting for final decision or even directly CSQ. So we Indians need to wait as they have mentioned 41 months after file number for the preliminary assessment..So this what we have to wait for in this waiting phase..
GOOD LUCK .....

Johann Pimenta

Jul 25, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
03-04-2014
Interview........
Completed CSQ interview on 03-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-11-2015
jazv4 said:
My timeline is close to yours. I'm using Mexico Visa office.
1. Application received in April 2
2. Application is now in process May 28
3. Medicals received in May 22

In fact, medicals and security check are the last steps before passport request and finally visa. But the time to wait between medical and passport request varies by person. It would depend on the security checks and your overall health.

As for Mexico office, average waiting time from Medicals submitted to Passport request is about 100 days. I'm already at 62 days. I don't know what is the average waiting time for your visa office but unfortunately we have to keep waiting.

Just so you can have an idea of the time. Take a look at the average time for Mexico, unfortunately, I don't have data for other visa offices. I wish there was an excel table with data from everybody just as there is for Mexico.

Average time from Application filing to Nova Scotia AOR 44 days
Average time from AOR to Medical Examination request 54 days
Average time from Medical Examination to Passport request 103 days
Average time from Passport request and Visa 17 days
Thanks a lot for your reply Jazv. Did your application go to the CIO office in Sydney, Nova Scotia first?

PUMA22

Jul 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
hong kong
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
18-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted 7.5 0verall
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
hoping to get waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
soon....
Jenalby said:
As I mentioned we need to wait to hear from them such as interview notification or interview waiting list letter or any letter asking to update some more documents ,or a letter which says your file is waiting for final decision or even directly CSQ. So we Indians need to wait as they have mentioned 41 months after file number for the preliminary assessment..So this what we have to wait for in this waiting phase..
GOOD LUCK .....
ok thanx a lot.......waiting waiting waiting...that is what we can do :mad: :mad: :mad:

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
Johann Pimenta said:
Thanks a lot for your reply Jazv. Did your application go to the CIO office in Sydney, Nova Scotia first?
Yes, it went to Nova Scotia first. Got AOR from them with file number (took 30 days)

Then it went to mexico, got confirmation from Mexico that my application had arrived there. Same day, they sent medical request and police certificate request. (About 45 days after AOR)

then nothing... been waiting since then.

death_fast

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
AOR Received.
22 may 2014
PUMA22 said:
hi quebec applicants me n wife are a nursing couple and my wife is a principal applicant.we have got our file number recently and want to update the quebec government about my wife's pregnancy and change of job place how can we do it;kindly reply
same problem as mine what should we do