darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im4canada said:
hi Guys,

I received below letter yesterday after sending required documents.

Monsieur,

Nous accusons réception des documents que vous nous avez fait parvenir, à la suite de notre demande de documents manquants ou non conformes.

Nous constatons que vous n'avez pas fourni tous les documents demandés ou dans le format exigé. En conséquence, nous rejetons votre demande de certificat de sélection, comme le prévoit la Loi sur l'immigration au Québec.

Veuillez recevoir, Monsieur,

nos salutations distinguées.

They are totally bogus, after spending of 4 years they just refuse the case without any solid base.
Dear friend

First of all really sorry for your news but dont loose hope as fsw is still on...

secondly can u pls share what they have asked and what did u not submit bcoz me and so many of my friend were asked for docs update sothat we can come to know...

And when did u applied and which country u r from??

regards

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
im4canada said:
hi Guys,

I received below letter yesterday after sending required documents.

Monsieur,

Nous accusons réception des documents que vous nous avez fait parvenir, à la suite de notre demande de documents manquants ou non conformes.

Nous constatons que vous n'avez pas fourni tous les documents demandés ou dans le format exigé. En conséquence, nous rejetons votre demande de certificat de sélection, comme le prévoit la Loi sur l'immigration au Québec.

Veuillez recevoir, Monsieur,

nos salutations distinguées.

They are totally bogus, after spending of 4 years they just refuse the case without any solid base.
Sad news to receive this early morning, but don't worry cuz God should have another plan for you and your future...

Can you please tell us more about your case and what documents they asked u to submit and what you ommitted?

Du courage!!!

S777

Mar 19, 2014
I got my file opened and I also got married recently. Seniors please reply will it delay my process if I update now that I'm married? Also my total point will be 60 . Can I get CSQ with that point?

gretch143

May 28, 2014
hi guys, good day! to those who are in quebec already, is it true that you cannot get child allowance in quebec if you are a single mom?thanks in advance for your answers! God Bless!

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Hello just to let everyone know: Caps for Québec until July 18th 2014: 5190 ;( It fills really quickly. :-[

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Please, does this cap has anything to do with us that applied years ago?

PUMA22

Jul 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
hong kong
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
18-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted 7.5 0verall
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
hoping to get waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
soon....
hi quebec applicants me n wife are a nursing couple and my wife is a principal applicant.we have got our file number recently and want to update the quebec government about my wife's pregnancy and change of job place how can we do it;kindly reply

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
It surprises me still that people cannot send the right documents and then are surprised when they get rejected becuase they did not send the right documents in the right format when they have had the "mise a Jour" email from the MICC with the clear instructions of what is missing and the format required. WE had the same problem, we sent the wrong copy conform with our application, they sent us the email for the MAJ telling us which documents we had to supply and in what format. We did it and voila no problems mise en attente entrevue.

If you are unable to supply the document in the format required, don't just do nothing you are just asking to be rejected. Take the time to right a letter and explain to them add proof also that you cannot supply the required document.

This is what we did as we could not proove that we had been living together for more than a year "complicated history" so we snet some other supporting documents and a letter explaining clearly why we could not supply the documents required. They seem to have accepted this as proof and guess what, now we are awaiting an interview.

It seems that some people just stick their heads in the sand a hope that all will be well, or it's ok we can explain this at the interview! without at least explaining at the application stage you aint even gonna get an interview, reject assured.

We all know that the MICC is getting more and more exigent and more and more difficult to please with the applications and now with places at a premium due to the limited number of applications they are accepting, you gotta be on the ball people.

It might just seem like a pain in the *ss but they ask for these documents for a reason, you just need to supply them and jump through all the hoops that you need to in order to have in hand one day the CSQ.

sorry to sound like a rant, but it really does surprise me that people think they can send less than what is demanded in the applications forms and on the checklist. These people are human, taking the time to write a letter of explanation when you can't fulfill what they are asking for is going to be treated humanly and like us if your letter and other supporting documents are good enough then like is at least you will end up with an interview.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Titoualfruk said:
It surprises me still that people cannot send the right documents and then are surprised when they get rejected becuase they did not send the right documents in the right format when they have had the "mise a Jour" email from the MICC with the clear instructions of what is missing and the format required. WE had the same problem, we sent the wrong copy conform with our application, they sent us the email for the MAJ telling us which documents we had to supply and in what format. We did it and voila no problems mise en attente entrevue.

If you are unable to supply the document in the format required, don't just do nothing you are just asking to be rejected. Take the time to right a letter and explain to them add proof also that you cannot supply the required document.

This is what we did as we could not proove that we had been living together for more than a year "complicated history" so we snet some other supporting documents and a letter explaining clearly why we could not supply the documents required. They seem to have accepted this as proof and guess what, now we are awaiting an interview.

It seems that some people just stick their heads in the sand a hope that all will be well, or it's ok we can explain this at the interview! without at least explaining at the application stage you aint even gonna get an interview, reject assured.

We all know that the MICC is getting more and more exigent and more and more difficult to please with the applications and now with places at a premium due to the limited number of applications they are accepting, you gotta be on the ball people.

It might just seem like a pain in the *ss but they ask for these documents for a reason, you just need to supply them and jump through all the hoops that you need to in order to have in hand one day the CSQ.

sorry to sound like a rant, but it really does surprise me that people think they can send less than what is demanded in the applications forms and on the checklist. These people are human, taking the time to write a letter of explanation when you can't fulfill what they are asking for is going to be treated humanly and like us if your letter and other supporting documents are good enough then like is at least you will end up with an interview.

Let us wait till we know what was requested and what he sent..... In any case we should learn from this, once u get a mise a jour, run to the forum...share what was requested and what u intend to send. Two good heads are better than one.

PUMA22

Jul 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
hong kong
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
18-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted 7.5 0verall
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
hoping to get waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
soon....
hi ....do someone know when october 2013 applicants from india are gonna get their interviews or csq issued .........????????

S777

Mar 19, 2014
QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Please seniors I'm gonna repost this again. Please reply!!!
I got my file opened and I also got married recently.Will it delay my process if I update now that I'm married? Also my total point will be 60 after adding my spouse. Can I get CSQ with that point?How much chances???

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
Preferred said:
Let us wait till we know what was requested and what he sent..... In any case we should learn from this, once u get a mise a jour, run to the forum...share what was requested and what u intend to send. Two good heads are better than one.
What I have written above does not simply apply to one person, there are a number of people on this forum and on other forums, who are in the same situation and for who wwhat i wrote applies.

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
S777 said:
Please seniors I'm gonna repost this again. Please reply!!!
I got my file opened and I also got married recently.Will it delay my process if I update now that I'm married? Also my total point will be 60 after adding my spouse. Can I get CSQ with that point?How much chances???
As is marked clearly in the application and supporting documents, any change in personal circumstances must be notifed within 30 days. We updated our file while in the process (not for the same reason) and it did not delay our applicaiton.

You should even declare that you are married even if your wife is not going to demand a CSQ.

I do believe that if you do not do this it is classed as a fraudulent application and you can even have your CSQ and RP cancelled in the future (even after landing and living there for a while)

SEUIL DE PASSAGE EN SÉLECTION
Sans conjoint / avec conjoint
55 / 63

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
Preferred said:
from the MICC website (which I have translated from French in red.
:
Application stricte des exigences documentaires
Strict applications of documentary requirements

Des modifications aux règles et procédures d’immigration sont entrées en vigueur le 1er avril 2014.
The modifications to the rules and procedures for immigration have entered into action the 1st April 2014

Pour obtenir plus d'information à ce sujet, consultez la page Règles et procédures d’immigration.
To obtain more information on this subject, please consult the immigration rules and procedures page

Votre demande d’immigration doit obligatoirement contenir les formulaires dûment remplis et signés, tous les documents requis ainsi que le paiement des frais exigés (en devise canadienne uniquement). Si votre demande est incomplète, elle vous sera retournée sans avoir fait l’objet d’un traitement.
Your immigration demand must (an obligation) contain the forms duly filled in and signes, all the documents required aswell as the payment for the fees (in canadian currency only). If your demand is incomplete, it will be retourned without having been treated.

Soyez informé que cette exigence est dorénavant appliquée de façon stricte et qu’elle peut conduire au rejet de votre demande.
You have been informed that this exigence is now applied in a stict manner and may result in the rejection of your demand.

You see folks it's all there in black and white, so reading this we are lucky to have been asked for a "mise a jour" as they would have been in their right to reject our application for documents that were not in the right format or for any other error in the application or supporting documents.

djolens1

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
B501
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
Interview........
Put on interview waiting list 26-11-2014
Titoualfruk said:
from the MICC website (which I have translated from French in red.
:
Application stricte des exigences documentaires
Strict applications of documentary requirements

Des modifications aux règles et procédures d'immigration sont entrées en vigueur le 1er avril 2014.
The modifications to the rules and procedures for immigration have entered into action the 1st April 2014

Pour obtenir plus d'information à ce sujet, consultez la page Règles et procédures d'immigration.
To obtain more information on this subject, please consult the immigration rules and procedures page

Votre demande d'immigration doit obligatoirement contenir les formulaires dûment remplis et signés, tous les documents requis ainsi que le paiement des frais exigés (en devise canadienne uniquement). Si votre demande est incomplète, elle vous sera retournée sans avoir fait l'objet d'un traitement.
Your immigration demand must (an obligation) contain the forms duly filled in and signes, all the documents required aswell as the payment for the fees (in canadian currency only). If your demand is incomplete, it will be retourned without having been treated.

Soyez informé que cette exigence est dorénavant appliquée de façon stricte et qu'elle peut conduire au rejet de votre demande.
You have been informed that this exigence is now applied in a stict manner and may result in the rejection of your demand.

You see folks it's all there in black and white, so reading this we are lucky to have been asked for a "mise a jour" as they would have been in their right to reject our application for documents that were not in the right format or for any other error in the application or supporting documents.
Yes, you were lucky.

They have rejected our application two times in 2012, first time because we did not sent original DELF diplomas and second time because they couldn't charge our credit card (our bank thought that is some kind of fraud). They didn't give us a chance to correct our/bank mistake.

We have finally succeeded to send our application in 2013 and to get AOR, with our friend's certified check as a method of payment.