Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
death_fast said:
new rules says that we have to wait for 41 months for csq we can't wait that much time I think I should withdraw the documents any suggestion what is next
Hmmm.. To be honest I think 40-41 months waiting time for most Asian Countries is a very long time and it is quite frustrating. But maybe try to ask your self whether if the applications suddenly become faster, are you ready to migrate to Quebec in terms of financial security and French proficiency?

angie_a1721

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
AOR Received.
23-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
Hopefully waived or soon
I hope they will state clearly on is the effectivity of their new processing time. If it will affect the application sent before april 1, 2014 or not. It's really quite frustrating to know the long processing time when all the aspiring migrants are already much eager to live and work in quebec.

bauan

Aug 3, 2014
hello everyone!! im gathering all the requirements for QSW. i was just wondering, some consultancy here in the philippines told me that quebec doesnt accept credit card payments that they only accept bank draft or demand drafts. is that true?
and another thing, if i will try to send my documents tomorrow afternoon, monday, do you think my documents still has the chance to b processed? bec as of july 18 they've already accepted 5119 applications out of 6500. tnx.
any answer would be greatly appreciated.

angie_a1721

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
AOR Received.
23-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
Hopefully waived or soon
bauan said:
hello everyone!! im gathering all the requirements for QSW. i was just wondering, some consultancy here in the philippines told me that quebec doesnt accept credit card payments that they only accept bank draft or demand drafts. is that true?
and another thing, if i will try to send my documents tomorrow afternoon, monday, do you think my documents still has the chance to b processed? bec as of july 18 they've already accepted 5119 applications out of 6500. tnx.
they do accept credit card payment. Regarding with the quota, there is no guarantee that you can reach the quota since the website is being updated late. Just try to send your application. Anyway of it has reached the quota your money will be returned.

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
bauan said:
Yes they do accept and for me its better to use credit card. I have known applicants who had encountered delay of processing due to expired bank draft. It usually has validity of only 3 months. Since there is a delay in processing due to number of applications its better to use credit card. Also, you can easily monitor if they swiped out already your payment.

I paid via credit card by the way. =)

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
Hello everyone. After reading the most of the comments about new updated quebec processing time most of you look worried.
But I tell you that country has never played a big role in pacing or slowing your application but its your Area of training which can push you fast or make you wait. Just read thier order of processing on thier website.
1. 1st priority will be given to quebec experience class
2. Who have job offer.
3. Who obtain points under area of trainnig
So country had nothing to do with it. But yes if you talk about normal immigration which does not get priority then these times may apply to those countries and this also varries case to case in this case they do give priority to francophone countries as quebec is francophone province. If Your Aot is in demand I guarantee you wont take that much time it hardly takes 2 years for the whole process even some priority applicant can get thier csq within 60 working days just see the past applicants and you wont see a single applicant waiting for csq whose Aot was in demand. Just use common sense if they give high points to your Aot that means they are facing shortage of man power in this profession so how can they make you wait for 4 years as they want you soon to be setteled there. Just let thw quota be filled and then most of you will be getting documents updates , interview notifications and even direct csqs. So its just the game of patience soonost of you will be getting good news.
Hope this helped to decrease the fears of most of you.

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
bauan said:
it's much more risky to pay via credit card because the bank can outright decline the payment and micc will return your application.. but if there wont be any problems, payment processing is much faster.. on the other hand, demand draft is a 'safer' form of payment because even if, say your DD has expired by the time they try to withdraw it, they will not consider it as declined payment. they will just ask you to submit a new DD and you are still given a file number. this is from what i have been reading in this forum maam/sir

Roent

Dec 16, 2012
Hello everyone. After reading the most of the comments about new updated quebec processing time most of you look worried.
But I tell you that country has never played a big role in pacing or slowing your application but its your Area of training which can push you fast or make you wait. Just read thier order of processing on thier website.
2. Who have job offer.
So country had nothing to do with it. But yes if you talk about normal immigration which does not get priority then these times may apply to those countries and this also varries case to case in this case they do give priority to francophone countries as quebec is francophone province. If Your Aot is in demand I guarantee you wont take that much time it hardly takes 2 years for the whole process even some priority applicant can get thier csq within 60 working days just see the past applicants and you wont see a single applicant waiting for csq whose Aot was in demand. Just use common sense if they give high points to your Aot that means they are facing shortage of man power in this profession so how can they make you wait for 4 years as they want you soon to be setteled there. Just let thw quota be filled and then most of you will be getting documents updates , interview notifications and even direct csqs. So its just the game of patience soonost of you will be getting good news.

Yes you are right.... At least you put some positive vibes here... Some of the posts really put more worries and less hope to applicants... We just wait and see what will happen next, God knows the best time for us... Just continue on praying... God bless us all ang goodluck to us...

hemadri.v

Apr 13, 2014
Roent said:
2. Who have job offer.

Yes you are right.... At least you put some positive vibes here... Some of the posts really put more worries and less hope to applicants... We just wait and see what will happen next, God knows the best time for us... Just continue on praying... God bless us all ang goodluck to us...
Hi Roent, Thanks for your comments.. we hope for good

spikeKiller

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
death_fast said:
new rules says that we have to wait for 41 months for csq we can't wait that much time I think I should withdraw the documents any suggestion what is next
that's good idea. 41 months kills all the enthusiasm.

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
I agree with sinco about the cases of declined credit card payments. There are some cases where in the MICC cannot draw the payment on one's card. However, there are many ways to avoid this such as to check to the bank if the card can be used to Canada esp MICC for immigration processing (its better to be sure). Some banks requires specific time frame the card allowed to be credited and they are asking the country specifically. Some on the other hand, says no problem as long as it is online. Anyways, it always boils down to the policies of the bank. Also, in my opinion it is better if the bank has branch in Canada for greater chance of acceptability. In my case, I used my Barclays credit card.

Some other applicants actually used debit cards and their payments have been successful.

I have read also in some threads that some applicants who had problems with credit card payment had their file opened and just informed them usually via regular that they had this payment problem and they are required to send another payment which way it is. Some on the other hand, returned the whole applications. This happened also in some applicants with expired demand draft also. It seems like it is all in the hand of IO. Let's just hope they are so kind to understand the situation. =)

I guess whichever mode of payment, there is always certain degree of risk. The applicant hereby has to do his research.

Best of luck to all QSW applicants. To those still haven't sent their applications please hurry up since as of July 18, 2014 only 1,381 slots are available but be sure to double check all the documents for completion and don't forget the payment. =)

PUMA22

Jul 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
hong kong
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
18-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted 7.5 0verall
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
hoping to get waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
soon....
rohitchaudhary1976 said:
As long as you have required points to get the CSQ without that MBA degree then you dont worry. If you are short of points because of that MBA degree then there is a problem as you need points to qualify and as far as I know, last time interview came in New Delhi for Quebec Candidates was in March 2012 thats it after that they never came to Delhi and some times they used to call candidates to Hong Kong BIQ office but that too is history now as they ask candidates to send application to Montreal.

If you think that you dont have pretty strong case or enough points then dont hang on Quebec immigration, as they badly need people with area of training 16 or 12 and for 6 AOT points they take a lot of time, really a lot of time, and we candidates when we see that we are getting 63 points then also they dont bother to work fast on your application and keep on waiting frustrating. So if you get some other opportunity, grab that e.g., federal or something else, you know better your case. Dont lose hope and stay focused.
hi rohit...
i am frm india... i and my wife we both are nurses and applied file under qsw in oct 2013 and received our aor on july 18 2014 coz our dd were expired and we resend our dd again in march 2014......and having 65 points at the time of application....question is that......
1.when we can expect our csq??????
2.my wife is pregnant and we have informed them about the pregnancy.....will it effect the processing of file in a good way or bad...
help from your experienced hand will be appreciated
THANX........

lpmc2017

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
08-15-2014
Med's Request
09-16-2014
Med's Done....
10-24-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
Johann Pimenta said:
I guess my case is much worse than yours. My application was filed in Nova Scotia on 13th February 2014 and the Nova Scotia office itself asked for medical and Police certificates in March 2014. I did my medicals in April 2014 and gave all police certificates in May 2014 to the Nova Scotia office. My application has not even gone to Ottawa which is where all USA and Canada applications are supposed to go for processing after going to the CIO office in Nova Scotia office. I have no idea whats going on. The Ottawa office is supposed to take 20 months for processing applications and mine has not even reached them.
Hey are you sure you have to send the PCC and medicals to CIC-NS ?
Usually the local VO i.e in ur case CPC_O should ask for the documents like PCC ,MR etc and you should send them there right?
May be I am wrong but could you please re-check and confirm?

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
PUMA22 said:
hi rohit...
i am frm india... i and my wife we both are nurses and applied file under qsw in oct 2013 and received our aor on july 18 2014 coz our dd were expired and we resend our dd again in march 2014......and having 65 points at the time of application....question is that......
1.when we can expect our csq??????
2.my wife is pregnant and we have informed them about the pregnancy.....will it effect the processing of file in a good way or bad...
help from your experienced hand will be appreciated
THANX........
About the CSQ, there is a time frame and you can check it out in their website. It is based on where an applicant lodged his application. Stage 1 starts from the date the applicant received his AOR.
As for the pregnancy part, allow me to congratulates you first. Anyways, I think it will affect your application positively since once the baby has been delivered you will have additional 4 points (if I am not mistaken) provided you updated your documents with them.

Good luck! =)

Johann Pimenta

Jul 25, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
03-04-2014
Interview........
Completed CSQ interview on 03-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-11-2015
lpmc2017 said:
Hey are you sure you have to send the PCC and medicals to CIC-NS ?
Usually the local VO i.e in ur case CPC_O should ask for the documents like PCC ,MR etc and you should send them there right?
May be I am wrong but could you please re-check and confirm?
Hi, thanks so much for your reply. Yes, the CIC-NS office sent official mails to me and to my lawyer requesting for my medicals and my police certificates. I found that very confusing too. My papers are still with the CIC-NS office since February 2014 and have not yet gone to the CPC-Ottawa office.