QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montreal2013vn said:
bosschips: What is the qualified for single man with a dependent child? I got B2 for all skills and 6 points domaines. My application was submitted under the old rule. May I get CSQ without interview?
score 49 to pre-qualify and 55 to qualify for csq

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montreal2013vn said:
I get total 60 points. So, i have the chance to get CSQ without interview? Merci beaucoup Bosschips!
You have, of course :)

You should know that the old rules were governing the intake of your application. Unless they have started processing your application before August 1, the assessment will be according to new rules. I suppose you know that and the total points you mentioned are according to new rules.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
bosschips.I have 66 point without French and DELF b1 is attached b1/a2 is score.with spouse .my AOT has 16 point.can I get csq without interview.what are chances.I received aor on 9dec.13 and file officialy opened on 21 Nov 13.now when csq?

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
bosschips.I have 66 point without French and DELF b1 is attached b1/a2 is score.with spouse .my AOT has 16 point.can I get csq without interview.what are chances.I received aor on 9dec.13 and file officialy opened on 21 Nov 13.now when csq?
Jasvir, you keep asking the same question... What is your 16 point education? Where did you get it?

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
I don't know exactly but according to AOT list machining technique has 16 points and I sent my application in this domain.so I am confuse they sent me aor it mean I will get 16 points for AOT and 10 for education.

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
I don't know exactly but according to AOT list machining technique has 16 points and I sent my application in this domain.so I am confuse they sent me aor it mean I will get 16 points for AOT and 10 for education.
You don't know where you got your education? Or what is it that you don't know?

AOR means what it stands for. I would say your application was complete - at the first examination and the payment was successful.
When they in fact start processing it, you will get to know more details. Until then no one is qualified to say anything for sure.

Have you checked out Quebec professional orders? http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/professional-order.html
As indicated on this forum, it may help expedite your application. However, there are downsides to it as well.

In conclusion, you are probably asking this question because you want to leave for Quebec ASAP. But who doesn't? You have to be patient and do not commit to any plans, which are not based on facts. You're gonna have to wait it out like all of us. Feel free to shorten your wait learning French or even looking for a job :) You can (should) also save money as much as you can, because you are gonna need it.

P.S.Canada will probably start giving work permits to students automatically and that can also be your chance to expedite your 'departure' if passed.

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to add that if you or anyone are pressed to leave his/her country for a fundamental reason, you ought to leave and seek asylum.

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
proreo said:
I want to add that if you or anyone are pressed to leave his/her country for a fundamental reason, you ought to leave and seek asylum.
oh no asylum is a very difficult decision. I know many families who have moved to Canada, they have sought asylum. is a long road and very difficult.
trials one after another and risks return to your country after several years.

it was really very bored waiting so long. to pray to have a positive response at the end of the process.

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
es said:
oh no asylum is a very difficult decision. I know many families who have moved to Canada, they have sought asylum. is a long road and very difficult.
trials one after another and risks return to your country after several years.

it was really very bored waiting so long. to pray to have a positive response at the end of the process.
better than loose your life I suppose...

Btw. your post here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-from-vienna-office-lets-connect-here-t177221.0.html;msg2785060#msg2785060
is empty. Can you please type something?

LEEVY

Nov 14, 2012
bosschips said:
it is possible
bosschips..hi.. may i know if you receive a letter from quebec..?coz mine, they punched my credit card this october,.. but still i dont receive my AOR..i dont know,, i check always my mail.. thank you,,

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
proreo said:
You don't know where you got your education? Or what is it that you don't know?

AOR means what it stands for. I would say your application was complete - at the first examination and the payment was successful.
When they in fact start processing it, you will get to know more details. Until then no one is qualified to say anything for sure.

Have you checked out Quebec professional orders? http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/professional-order.html
As indicated on this forum, it may help expedite your application. However, there are downsides to it as well.

In conclusion, you are probably asking this question because you want to leave for Quebec ASAP. But who doesn't? You have to be patient and do not commit to any plans, which are not based on facts. You're gonna have to wait it out like all of us. Feel free to shorten your wait learning French or even looking for a job :) You can (should) also save money as much as you can, because you are gonna need it.

P.S.Canada will probably start giving work permits to students automatically and that can also be your chance to expedite your 'departure' if passed.
I did three year diploma in mechanical engineering.you mean only they accepted fees and document.what do you mean by document ok? if my qualification match with my domain only then they accepted my document or anything else.please guide don't irritate.

che2xoxo

Jan 11, 2014
Hi. I have a question... hope someone can enlighten me.

Im a NURSE RELIEVER for 1 year and 4months now. Our HR already gave me a certificate stating that I am exempted from SSS and paying tax since our salary are just in the minimum wage.

My question is: AS A NURSE RELIEVER, AM I QUALIFY TO APPLY FOR QSW PROGRAM??? or u have to be a staff nurse in order to apply for it?? Sad

hoping for ur reply