+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I used certified (bank) cheque. It is the safest way IMHO.

No one will likely tell you when you receive your CSQ, because no one knows... Sorry to be so blunt. :-\

hanaa7

Dec 22, 2010
Dears,

My HR letter with Financial analyst, so is it will be a problem?
and is Financial analyst related directly to my qualification (Bachelor degree in Accounting" to get the 6 points?

I hope if you can help PLEASE

vikastoj

Mar 1, 2013
Punjab, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
BACC-ans (U002)
App. Filed.......
Re-applied in 2 December 2016
Doc's Request.
Landing Fee. 16 March 2017
AOR Received.
23 February 2017
File Transfer...
VO New Delhi 15 March 2017
Med's Request
15-9-2017
Med's Done....
16-9-2017
juggy_rayat said:
Dear vikastoj,

I am in the same boat, I have received payment receipt and my consultant have said the same thing as you have mentioned. Just wanna know, did u received your CSQ letter after 45 days..
I will be very thankful to you, if you can share your experience.

Regards,
Juggy
juggy_rayat @ yahoo.com
Dear, sorry for late reply, still i have not received any infomation from BIQ and continuous waiting only. As far as the agent is concerned he is still asking for wait.

hanaa7

Dec 22, 2010
hanaa7 said:
Dears,

My HR letter with Financial analyst, so is it will be a problem?
and is Financial analyst related directly to my qualification (Bachelor degree in Accounting" to get the 6 points?

I hope if you can help PLEASE
any one knows can I apply as Fin analyst or should my HR letter be "Accountant"

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To board seniors:

Is it advisable to apply for Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec (comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec) after getting an AOR?

Thanks! :)

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
Hi friends ,
Which column should we tick in the following column;( yes or No) if some one have nursing Diploma from india
Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body (with the exception of a diploma in medicine) YES NO

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qsw said:
Hi friends ,
Which column should we tick in the following column;( yes or No) if some one have nursing Diploma from india
Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body (with the exception of a diploma in medicine) YES NO
It is very likely that your Indian diploma is not recognized as equivalent by Quebec. (equivalents are usually diplomas from Canada, the US and France)

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bosschips said:
To board seniors:

Is it advisable to apply for Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec (comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec) after getting an AOR?

Thanks! :)
I don't believe it's useful. Or have anyone asked you to do so?

If your profession is regulated by a professional order, you should join them and it could help expedite your application. However, the fees are quite high and usually you have to speak French.

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
thanks,
so should i tick 'NO' in this column !

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proreo said:
I don't believe it's useful. Or have anyone asked you to do so?

If your profession is regulated by a professional order, you should join them and it could help expedite your application. However, the fees are quite high and usually you have to speak French.
Nobody asked me. I just believe that it could add positive effect on IO reviewing your file. It could show intentions in applying for immigration. Just my 2 cents.

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
thanks,
so should i tick 'NO' in this column !

Sep 29, 2013
bosschips: What is the qualified for single man with a dependent child? I got B2 for all skills and 6 points domaines. My application was submitted under the old rule. May I get CSQ without interview?