Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
jimmy80 said:
hi all,

after two months we got the tefaq results and it will give us 15 points.total points will be 75.
hope that they will do waiver for the interview and they send me the CSQ .

just dreaming no more,hahahahahah
Great to know you disproved the Quebec Imm Officers with a high score! Congrats buddy and hope it transforms into CSQ soonest

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Stylove said:
Great to know you disproved the Quebec Imm Officers with a high score! Congrats buddy and hope it transforms into CSQ soonest
thank you Stylove.

krishhmurali

May 14, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-July-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Feb-2016/ submitted 25 - Apr -2016
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
23-oct-2013
IELTS Request
submitted along with application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
I did three year diploma in mechanical engineering.you mean only they accepted fees and document.what do you mean by document ok? if my qualification match with my domain only then they accepted my document or anything else.please guide don't irritate.
Dear Jasvir out of 100 .. 99 of us got AoR in this forum and plenty of us have explained you that receiving AoR is [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]nothing[/size][/size][/size] !! Just like you, even we all are part of the waiting game. None of us were / are part of the immigration to decide when you will get your CSQ .. everybody visiting this forum on regular basis to read some good news about our fellow members success across the globe to keep our hopes alive. Yes we all wish we get the CSQ as soon as possible but thats not the case in past and i bet in future as well. CSQ route is pretty tough and long journey .. so dont waste your time by keep on asking when when when .. we ourselves dunno when our application will get processed .. then how can we tell your time frame. looking at your anxiety i pray the almighty to shower his blessing to process your application asap .. even prior to mine .. thats the only thing we can do .. You have submitted your application through a consultant and they are the rite person to guide you .. and afterall you paid them for same... everyone is happy to share the bit of news they read somewhere or may be some help in application filling and their experience during interview session. Thats wat u can expect here .. and no one has any specific agenda to irritate you !!

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks krishhmurali :) Nicely said.

For Vienna office applicants (for all the others here there is a nice post about increased processing times.):
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-from-vienna-office-lets-connect-here-t177221.15.html

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/biq/vienna/territories.html
BIQ Vienna: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kirghizistan, Macedonia, Moldavia, Mongolia, Ouzbekistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia-Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine.

But also http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/vienna.asp
CIC Vienna: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia

Jan 14, 2014
mntl_2013 said:
Thank you so much Hardik for your reply and list of lawyers.
How do I contact these lawyers? Is it possible to get their phone numbers/law form details/web site etc?

Also if without knowing frencch , my points are meeting minium eligibility of 63 points, is it still required to learn french?

Please clarify, thank you very much

--------------------
Hi,

I think gaining PR with knowing french at all is something almost impossible.

Here is the list of lawyers, only these lawyers can represent your case officially, all others can do it but it will be treated as if you are applying yourself.

Quote from: mntl_2013 on December 25, 2013, 10:18:55 am
Hello Friends
I have recently moved to montreal about 2 months back with my family and I want to apply for PR, can anyone suggest whats the best option for me? I do not know french at all, can I apply under skilled worker class program as it is based on points system?

Also can anyone suggest good lawyer in montreal who can guide me on the process and services are not too expensive?

thank you

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
Hello everyone! I just bumped into this forum and decided to register since I noticed people here are very helpful sharing their own experiences to others.

Anyways, I am planning to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker Program. I'm 25 years old and has been working as a staff nurse for over 3 years now. I have already taken the IELTS exam in 2013 but I'm not really sure if it's accepted since I took the Academic. My scores are the ff: Listening-7.5 Reading-8.5 Speaking-7.5 Writing-6.5 with an Overall Band Score of 7.5.

I'm just concerned because my consultant told me that Academic IELTS is not a problem and that it's accepted. She also told me that they already have applicants who have submitted Acad IELTS who have already received their file numbers. I'm still worried because I've learned from various Canadian Immigration sites/forums regarding have said that only General Training is accepted and that they will return those applications with Acad IELTS. I don't know what to do now. I already paid the Consultancy Installment Fee and I don't want all my efforts to go to waste if I just end up getting rejected in the later stages of my application.

What's the truth behind this? Can someone please help shed light? I'm more than willing to take a General Training IELTS test if someone can confirm about it.

Edit: One more thing, I just recently found out that my employer failed to deduct anything for SSS so basically have no SSS contribution. What should I do? :'(

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Rizza88 said:
Hello everyone! I just bumped into this forum and decided to register since I noticed people here are very helpful sharing their own experiences to others.

Anyways, I am planning to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker Program. I'm 25 years old and has been working as a staff nurse for over 3 years now. I have already taken the IELTS exam in 2013 but I'm not really sure if it's accepted since I took the Academic. My scores are the ff: Listening-7.5 Reading-8.5 Speaking-7.5 Writing-6.5 with an Overall Band Score of 7.5.

I'm just concerned because my consultant told me that Academic IELTS is not a problem and that it's accepted. She also told me that they already have applicants who have submitted Acad IELTS who have already received their file numbers. I'm still worried because I've learned from various Canadian Immigration sites/forums regarding have said that only General Training is accepted and that they will return those applications with Acad IELTS. I don't know what to do now. I already paid the Consultancy Installment Fee and I don't want all my efforts to go to waste if I just end up getting rejected in the later stages of my application.

What's the truth behind this? Can someone please help shed light? I'm more than willing to take a General Training IELTS test if someone can confirm about it.

Edit: One more thing, I just recently found out that my employer failed to deduct anything for SSS so basically have no SSS contribution. What should I do? :'(
Welome on board.

I am a nurse and submitted IELTS ACADEMIC and received file number. They say on their website that IELTS GENERAL TRAINING IS NEEDED but they don't say IELTS ACADEMIC TRAINING ISN'T ACCEPTED. If you already did Academiz then go ahead and submit

Stylove

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
Stylove said:
Welome on board.

I am a nurse and submitted IELTS ACADEMIC and received file number. They say on their website that IELTS GENERAL TRAINING IS NEEDED but they don't say IELTS ACADEMIC TRAINING ISN'T ACCEPTED. If you already did Academiz then go ahead and submit

Stylove
Thank you so much for responding.

It seems that we are on the same boat. Good to know. Anyways, do you know others who have submitted Academic IELTS that are already in Quebec?

I hope our application will be successful.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Rizza88 said:
Thank you so much for responding.

It seems that we are on the same boat. Good to know. Anyways, do you know others who have submitted Academic IELTS that are already in Quebec?

I hope our application will be successful.
I had that same anxiety and did so much research before finding out that more than a handful of guys already in Quebec did the Academic. Like I told you earlier, if you already did the academic then submit it. If you plan to write a new test, write general.

Stylove

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Hallo colleagues,

no news from any 2011 applicants,no update for the processing time,no update for the mission.
i think it will never be a mission for the first quarter in 2014, wrong way the year start with.
hope that one day we will get the famous CSQ, and maybe after a century we will do landing........

??? ??? :-[ :-\ :-\ :'( :-\ :-X ???

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
Does anyone know of such website that can give me a detailed list of the points I have gathered for the QSW program? My consultant only told me that I'm eligible to apply but didn't really tell me how many points I got.

Stylove said:
I had that same anxiety and did so much research before finding out that more than a handful of guys already in Quebec did the Academic. Like I told you earlier, if you already did the academic then submit it. If you plan to write a new test, write general.

Stylove
I feel better now hearing about the news. Thank you so much.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Rizza88 said:
Does anyone know of such website that can give me a detailed list of the points I have gathered for the QSW program? My consultant only told me that I'm eligible to apply but didn't really tell me how much points I got.

I feel better now hearing about the news. Thank you so much.
try this one
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
jimmy80 said:
try this one
Hi there! I think I have already tried this one. I got an email response but they didn't list out how many points I received. Here it is:

"Attorney David Cohen <dcohen @ canadavisa.com>
Jan 13 (1 day ago)

Dear *****,

Thank you for filling out the Canadian immigration assessment form on Canadavisa.com. The Campbell Cohen Law Firm appreciates the opportunity to assess your eligibility for immigration to Canada.

Having carefully reviewed your career and education history, I am impressed with your experience in nursing, as well as with your related Bachelor's Degree. I have also noted that you have gained over three years of work experience.

Based on the information you have provided, you appear to be eligible to submit an application for a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa through the Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW) Program."

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
Am I doing this right?

Education 10 (Bachelor's Degree in Nursing)
Area of Training 16 (Nursing)
Validated Employment Offer 0
Work Experience 6 (42 months)
Age 16 (25 yo)
Language Proficiency 4 (IELTS Acad: L7.5, R8.5, S7.5, W6.5 Overall: 7.5.................. not really sure about this criteria)
Stay and Family in Quebec 5 (I've chosen the "To work for at least 6 months"............not sure about this one either)
Spouse's Characteristics 0
Children 0
Financial Self-Sufficiency 0? (not sure if this is the Bank Draft that costs 757 CAD (Quebec Govt Fee))

Rough estimate: 57 points (without French)

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Or perhaps http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

or even http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en