22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
WizardOfQuébec said:
I feel like I had applied under Quebec Killed Worker Program.
Ha ha ha... ;D :D ;D :D , Very true.. :mad: ???

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Raza PK said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]20,000 caps filled ????? Are you kidding. With new rules, they would not be able to get even 2000 applications. [/size][/size][/size]
I dont think so! They will get many applications: refer to 12pts AOT for computer &Civil engineering and 16pts AOT for Nursing. with these two AOT(s) some applicants may not even need IELTS points much less French (TEF, TCF) points.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
jazv4 said:
I already heard the whole recording and translating word for word would be cumbersome ::); However, essentially what he says is:
1. What really matters for them in terms of date is the reception date not AOR or accusse de reception. The counselor says that once your
application is received and physically opened at the BIQ, it is stamped and dated (even before collecting any money) and that rules will apply
based on that date.

2. Any application "received and stamped" before Dec 6, 2011 will be evaluated based on the older rules. (pre-obligatory language test).
All other application received after Dec 6, 2011 --excepting those application where Preliminary evaluation has been done-- are subject to the
new regulations. Those application where prelimary evaluation has been completed will be evaluated according to the rules in effect at the
moment of reception.

3. This is the contradictory part. He answers a question saying that if you have already received AOR then prelimary evaluation has been completed
; BUT in the next question he answers he says that prelimary evaluation is done after AOR. so he contradicts himself.

4. He states that language test cannot be send after you file the application. Once you sent your application, if you choose not to send your
language test you will get 0 points for that language. They will not wait for you to update your application. So, if you haven't received you
official score sheet wait until you do, otherwise you won't be getting those points.

5. As for the 20,000 limit. He states that according to his experience and based on the restrictive rules there is no way that they are going to meet
the limit, so you can send your application without fear.

So, IMO I'd say that all of us that send the application between Dec, 2011 and now are in the grinder. With the new regulations I basically lose about 5 points, which it's really unfair.
wait .. i feel like what the lawyer yesterday said to me at the phone ( not my lawyer ), is true.

if you at least already got AOR, then most likely the pre examination was done .. and no rules will apply ..

lovenish

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
hi thr... me nd my wife want to apply for Quebec. Me tried the Online assessment also bt couldn't understand that. so if any body can help me to find out if i am eligible or not.

Lovenish Mittal

MSc in Comp. Sci & App. (2 years course)
BSc in Comp. Sci & App. (3 years course)
IELTS score overall: 7.5 (Writing(7.0),Listening(7.0), Reading (8.5), Speaking (7.0))
French: Don't Speak or write
Work Exp: More than 4 nd half year as Systems Engineer

My Wife:

MBA in HR & Marketing (2 years course)
B.A in Economics (3Years course)
IELTS: Yet to apply
French: Don't Speak or write
Work Exp: Almost 5 years

Plz help me

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
signalmaker said:
wait .. i feel like what the lawyer yesterday said to me at the phone ( not my lawyer ), is true.

if you at least already got AOR, then most likely the pre examination was done .. and no rules will apply ..
Yeah, but what about the thing Paul said (the MICC person who speaks in that audio recording):

1. Nous avons déposé notre demande de DCS à la fin de juin, il y a des nouvelles règles, pouvez – vous expliquer selon quelles règles, sera traité notre demande?
- C’est très simple, - pour nous la date la plus importante – c’est la date de réception de votre dossier le jour où nous recevons votre dossier, nous étampons une date, ce n’est pas la date à laquelle vous avez envoyé votre dossier, mais la date de réception chez nous. Avant le 1er août 2013, la demande sera traitée en fonction des anciennes règles, sauf pour la question du français, c’est très important. Cela veut dire que même si nous avons reçu votre demande avant 1er août 2013, les exigences linguistiques, se seront appliquées, cela veut dire que vous n’obtiendrez pas de points pour votre connaissance du français, si vous avez moins de B2.
- Tous les dossiers qui ont été reçus après le 1er décembre 2011, sont traités en fonction des nouvelles régles.

Translation:

1. We submitted our request for DCS at the end of June, there are new rules, can - you explain what rules will be treated our request?
- It's very simple - for us the most important date - this is the date of receipt of your application the day we receive your application, we étampons a date, not the date you sent your file, but the date of receipt by us. Before August 1, 2013, the application will be processed according to the old rules, except for the issue of the French, it is very important. This means that even if we have received your application before August 1, 2013, the language requirements to be applied, it means that you do not get points for your knowledge of French, if you have less than B2.
- All records that were received after December 1, 2011, are treated according to the new rules.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexey_nathan said:
Yeah, but what about the thing Paul said (the MICC person who speaks in that audio recording):
Before August 1, 2013, the application will be processed according to the old rules, except for the issue of the French, it is very important. This means that even if we have received your application before August 1, 2013, the language requirements to be applied, it means that you do not get points for your knowledge of French, if you have less than B2.- All records that were received after December 1, 2011, are treated according to the new rules.
This is not true :D unless there is a rule about it. this means 80% of application will be refused

If they are making rules to make it hard for us to immigrate , they why we r interested to go to their country ;)

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
lemans207 said:
This is not true :D unless there is a rule about it. this means 80% of application will be refused

If they are making rules to make it hard for us to immigrate , they why we r interested to go to their country ;)
Well, we all hope this is not true, but this is what an official from MICC said, and he was quite confident, no hesitation answering this question.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexey_nathan said:
Well, we all hope this is not true, but this is what an official from MICC said, and he was quite confident, no hesitation answering this question.
this is record , no video, anyone might record it ;)

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
lemans207 said:
Well, it was an official info-session, trust me.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
lemans207 said:
Lemans please make us a favour by listeneing to the recording and give us ur opinion, i already have an MP3 version i can send t to ur email if u want ..

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

I hope you all are fine and enjoying great health.
We (me and my wife) are planning to start Quebec Immigration process.
We have following credentials and we figured out that we qualify for the following points. please correct us if we are wrong

Rizwan Ali (Main Applicant)
Education: Master's in Civil Engineering (12 Points)
Area of Training: Civil, Construction and Transportation Engineering (Bachelors, 4 years) (12 Points)
Validated Employment Offer: No (0 Point)
Work Experience: 6 years (8 Points)
French Language Proficiency: DELF A1 (0 Points)
English Language Proficiency: Intermediate (CLB 5-8)(CLB Level 5 - IELTS Listening: 5.0 Reading: 5.0 Writing: 4.0 Speaking: 5.0) (4 points)
Stay and Family in Quebec: No (0 Points)

Sidra Rizwan (Spouse)
Education Level: Bachelors in Computer Arts (4 years degree) (3 Points)
Area of Training: Section C of the areas (2 Points)
Children: (Nil) (0 Points)
Financial Self-Sufficiency: Making of a contract (Cutoff score =1) (1 Point)
Adaptability: Overall assessment (0-6) (6 Points)

Total Points: 67

I would also like to know from where we can get following documents attested.

1. Universities Degrees
2. Birth Certificates
3. Certificate of Marriage
4. Experience Letters

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali
Civil Engineer
+968-9396-8196
rizwan.nauman@gmail.com

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:
Lemans please make us a favour by listeneing to the recording and give us ur opinion, i already have an MP3 version i can send t to ur email if u want ..
:-[ its sad, i downloaded it and listened to it, he is saying it clear, language rules will be applied on applicants before 1st august, applicants with language level below B2 will get 0 points.

but again, try to find the video, because the person speaking french like beginners, or speaking slowly to make all immigrants understand.
do you have the official link?

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
lemans207 said:
:-[ its sad, i downloaded it and listened to it, he is saying it clear, language rules will be applied on applicants before 1st august, applicants with language level below B2 will get 0 points.

but again, try to find the video, because the person speaking french like beginners, or speaking slowly to make all immigrants understand.
Lemans,

did u listen to the whole recording ?

he spoke about the new rules many times.

in the begining he said before Aug 1st and after dec 6th 2011 will be in new rules.

And then he said many times that in between these two dates, if the pre. evaluation has started already then rules in effect will apply .

And he clearly said if you already received from us AOR that means the pre evaluation had been made already.

Please listen to the whole recording and tell us.

waiting from you :))

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
lemans207 said:

There is no video, only audio. He is speaking slowly for all of us to understand, of course. There is no official link, this is just a recording of an online info session. Future sessions can be found here.

Yes, please, tell us about the AOR and preliminary examination, he talks about it many times.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:
Lemans,

did u listen to the whole recording ?

he spoke about the new rules many times.

in the begining he said before Aug 1st and after dec 6th 2011 will be in new rules.

And then he said many times that in between these two dates, if the pre. evaluation has started already then rules in effect will apply .

And he clearly said if you already received from us AOR that means the pre evaluation had been made already.

Please listen to the whole recording and tell us.

waiting from you :))
All applications after dec 2011 will be under new rules he said