AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
islandbabe said:
Hi good Morning,

You have until July 1st to submit your application so, if you send it express you can even wait until June 30th to send it, that is more than enough time, just gather your documents and as soon as you get your IELTS results you send off your application.
Actually, we have until JULY 31st :D

rizwan_raw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Gandhinagar / Gujarat / India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
C018
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2012
Doc's Request.
Clear
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
IELTS Request
Sent IELTS in initial application, without DELF
Med's Request
Waiting....
Interview........
God will waive it.....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Dec 2014
alexblatnoi said:
I claimed No French at all
hi Alex,

that nice... do you have job offer?

reg

Rizwan

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imm_leb_01 said:
Hi,

I sent my application for residence permanent quebec skilled worker February 20th and I still didn't receive any letter from Sydney ( nova scotia ), is it normal and how long does it take usually to receive this letter ?
it takes 4-6 months :) then 2-3 years for interview, then more than 3 years for visa total around 6 years ;)

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
1) No degree/Diploma credentials are required, but yes If you want to feel more secure in claiming the points of areas of training or you have some doubt either you will get full points or no for your education, then you can go for credentials which is called evaluation for the studies done outside Quebec. Its official fees is 112 CAD

2) As per the present rules no compulsory stay is required in Quebec, but morally you should first try to find your employment and try to settle your life there and if you fail and you have employment opportunity in other province you can definitely move. Two of my friends have settled in Ontario after getting visa under this category.
At the time of the citizenship you just need to explain your reasons of changing the province. If you have legitimate reason of employment or so on there would be no problem in that.
But yes Quebec government is thinking to bring the law imposing compulsory stay of one or two years after landing to avoid these things.

3) It is not mandatory to file the csq application with the job offer of Quebec, if you are meeting the points criteria you can submit your application. But if you do have the valid employment letter it will give you extra points and make your application speedy.

Generally it takes 1 to 3 years from India, depending on profile and the High commission, yes it is the time consuming thing especially if you are applying from India.

4) French is one of the important factor for selection and the processing. Without french there are every chances of slow processing and so on. French is definitely given the preference and people with Intermediate and Expert level french can expect their processing fast and expect the Csq without Interview also. Without french definitely you will have to wait for your turn in the interview if you are meeting the points criteria then also, then if you are able to please and convince the interviewer that you can do well and establish yourself in Quebec then only you will be awarded the CSQ.

Application and Selection are both absolutely different things. The selection process and the points assessment for the selection lies in the hands of Quebec Immigration. So to be selected from India, you need to have grip on french which should be supported by the relevant documents. The proficiency of the french language will give the immigration officer the intention that this candidate is due to settle in Quebec and he can find the employment there easily. Means he needs to mark that you will be able to adapt in the quebec atmosphere, which is also important aspect of the selection

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Bonjour tou le monde

Moi exam adjourd beginner French. :p

Merci

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Hi all!!!!!

I have my CSQ interview coming up soooooooon in NY. I will be going for the interview with my spouse who is the main applicant. Do they ask separate questions to spouse and main applicant or are the questions directed towards both(in common)? I can handle the whole interview in French but my spouse cannot. I recently passed DELF B2.

Any tips for the interview in general will be super useful!

Thanks you and I will keep you all updated after my interview

puneet28

Mar 7, 2013
I still haven't received AOR from bIQ Hongkong . I sent my application on 31st August 2012 and reached their on 6th september. Any way to contact them for this issue ??

COG11

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
Med's Request
12-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Interview........
19-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi all,
I have one more question about the area of training.

My education is as follows:
MBA in UK - 12 points
Bachelor degree in Accounting (in Colombia)
and I also have a post study degree (1.5 year specialization) in finance from Colombia

Would it be possible to claim 12 or 16 points with the finance specialization???

I hope you can help me with this one as well.

Thank you :)

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
shootingstar said:
Hi all!!!!!

I have my CSQ interview coming up soooooooon in NY. I will be going for the interview with my spouse who is the main applicant. Do they ask separate questions to spouse and main applicant or are the questions directed towards both(in common)? I can handle the whole interview in French but my spouse cannot. I recently passed DELF B2.

Dont forget to take the prove of B2 with you, specially the original certificate, and show big interest in the french language, and if your wife can show that let her do .

Good luck

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
Hi All

I've submitted my documents for credential evaluation, & last week I got the acknowledgment letter with file no. stating that I can be called up by them in coming weeks.

Does anyone has got done evaluation? Pls share your experiance if you have received any call from them or any such enquiry.....

What are the questions and what do they check normally..???

Thanks
Vicky

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Guys i feel like there is one point everyone talking about and not clear, i will try to make it clear and please add yours :

At the moment one sends his/her file, it should have the minimum points needed, and no one can claim something that cannot be proved by papers.

After submitting the file, "and After getting a file number ", one can send any paper that can support his/her file, like a prove of language or a new child, new certificate ..ect ..

These new things can add more points to his file, in addition to those he/she had got before.

These new points will support the " Application Examination Stage ", according to which an interview will be needed or waived.

Please share your opinions.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shootingstar said:
Hi all!!!!!

congratulations! where did you submit your application originally? in hongkong or montreal? are you currently in montreal?

amisimer

Jun 1, 2012
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Biq-hkng
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
IELTS Request
submitted wid application
Hey friends...one doubt...u all alwez talk about AOT..mine is on priority..I got maximum marks..but wat m wondering is when they will open our application den only they will come to know right?? Whether priority or not..n for that only they are taking 4-6months...so where dis priority thing is coming...?? They received my docs on 05/03/13..my AOT on priority...but no experience... :'(.....so I just wish to understand what this priority all about...???