Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2012
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5. Sent with the application. TCFQ updated later (A2 both).
Med's Request
Long way to go!!!
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Finger crossed!!!
Passport Req..
Long way to go!!!
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go!!!
LANDED..........
Long way to go!!!
EFK said:
Is there anyone who has done TCF Quebec??
Please advise urgently how to prepare for the exam.....

thanks!!
Yes, I did TCFQ and got A2 in both components. Well, there's nothing to be worried about TCFQ if you've completed at least the beginning level French language course in my opinion. But yeah, a little constant practice is a must for you to get it done successfully. Best wishes.

harit79 said:
It is very difficult to say that one should get CSQ without interview. But mostly who has very good competency in French Language or AOR in priority, they have more chance to get their interview waived.
This is what i have seen so far, but nobody knows, you can be one of them.
I've got my AOR in the end of October last year and I've got total 68 points where I had A2 in the both components of TCFQ and I ain't in the priority list. So, what do you think about my case in terms of interview waiving?? ::)

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
EFK said:
Is there anyone who has done TCF Quebec??
Please advise urgently how to prepare for the exam.....

thanks!!
Hi do a search in GOOGLE for TV5 TCF the result should be --- TCF (Test de Connaissance du français) : entraînement, exemples ...

Sorry can't post the link from here.

It is almost the same test as the TCFaQ.

The Expression oral is not too bad, you have a two parts with a choice of two subjects for each part. The first part is a situation formal and the second part a situation friendly. You have 20 minutes to prepare and then 10 minutes for the activity in which you need to pose about 10 questions/responses. Don't be afraid its not as scary as it seems.

The Comprehension Oral starts off easy but then gets a little harder, but is similar to the exercises on the TV5 site. I practiced and practiced and practiced and did very well at the end, but I have been living in France for 6 years so not quite the same situation as everybody else.

I scored Comp C1 Express C2 my other half who is French scored the same.

Z AND Z

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2012
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5. Sent with the application. TCFQ updated later (A2 both).
Med's Request
Long way to go!!!
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Finger crossed!!!
Passport Req..
Long way to go!!!
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go!!!
LANDED..........
Long way to go!!!
GENTLEANDREW said:
Hi,
Please,which country did you apply from?
Hi there, just wondering whom you're asking to? ::) Well, if it was me then I applied from Bangladesh. Cheers.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
rizwan_raw said:
No i do not have job offer.
Ok thank you for the update, i plan to file my papers very soon so just wanted to get little clarity.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
rizwan_raw vicky4frendz harit79 Stylove alexblatnoi jazv4 m81 Z AND Z

Hi Friends,

Can someone throw some light on below questions, thanks in advance

1) Do one has to get the education credential evaluated for QSWP?
2) Once landed in Quebec, do one has to stay back in Quebec or can move out of Quebec to settle elsewhere
3) is a job offer mandate to go ahead with QSWP, what is the timeline that we are looking at right from pre assessment till one lands if one is applying form India. I did the link that was posted here for the timeline but this is to arrive on more generic time
4) French is their first language as we all know, while initial filing, for say one is scoring 64 points which is above the required points, how much weightage would a French test carry? While sending the initial application taking the French test Vs not taking it. Wuill it have any impact on waiver of interview?

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodmrng1947 said:
rizwan_raw vicky4frendz harit79 Stylove alexblatnoi jazv4 m81 Z AND Z

Hi Friends,

Can someone throw some light on below questions, thanks in advance

1) Do one has to get the education credential evaluated for QSWP?

no

2) Once landed in Quebec, do one has to stay back in Quebec or can move out of Quebec to settle elsewhere

It is essential, so that you may not be questioned when you apply for the c'ship

3) is a job offer mandate to go ahead with QSWP, what is the timeline that we are looking at right from pre assessment till one lands if one is applying form India. I did the link that was posted here for the timeline but this is to arrive on more generic time

no job required. and it can take anywhere from 2 - 4 years

4) French is their first language as we all know, while initial filing, for say one is scoring 64 points which is above the required points, how much weightage would a French test carry? While sending the initial application taking the French test Vs not taking it. Wuill it have any impact on waiver of interview?

No one can answer this, there is no defined rule for this. But, french is definitely an important aspect for one to succeed.

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
kool_007dude said:
Dear, when u sent DD back it had some time to expire....so don't worry thats there headache to withdraw the money....or if they will have any objection in this they will send you back DD only not file.....so don't worry and wait for there reply....
Hi,
I got a reply from bank today that the DD is encashed, They dont have the exact date but its encashed.
I guess I will confirm one more time tomorrow.
:)

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Thank you so much for the answers. I am planning to apply before next change which is coming on 1st July 2013. concern that i have is; does my application has to reach HK by 30th may to qualify for current rules? or how does it work, coz i am appearing for IELTS on may 16, so application will not be ready before june 1st week...
please advise

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Hi,

I sent my application for residence permanent quebec skilled worker February 20th and I still didn't receive any letter from Sydney ( nova scotia ), is it normal and how long does it take usually to receive this letter ?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi good Morning,

You have until July 1st to submit your application so, if you send it express you can even wait until June 30th to send it, that is more than enough time, just gather your documents and as soon as you get your IELTS results you send off your application.

goodmrng1947 said:
Thank you so much for the answers. I am planning to apply before next change which is coming on 1st July 2013. concern that i have is; does my application has to reach HK by 30th may to qualify for current rules? or how does it work, coz i am appearing for IELTS on may 16, so application will not be ready before june 1st week...
please advise

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
islandbabe said:
Hi good Morning,

You have until July 1st to submit your application so, if you send it express you can even wait until June 30th to send it, that is more than enough time, just gather your documents and as soon as you get your IELTS results you send off your application.
That is a BIG relief,. you always been one Thanks so so much.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Goodmorning

Just study for your IELTS and gather your documents, you still have some time left.( If you are still looking into FSWP try to get at least a 6 band in each of the 4 areas) Send your application with a few days to spare though...depending on your BIQ it may take more than a day for even an expressed application to get there.