+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW: THE BASICS!

Ohiss

Nov 3, 2015
Thank you Lamawitch, the waiting is so tense!!!! I wish i could call them? Would we be attended to? or what email address can we contact the Ministers office via?

tiksh

Dec 8, 2015
FROM INDIA
LOW TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE CAN I PROVIDE IT FROM ANY Income Tax Officer OR MY WARD ONLY since on that time i dont have pan no f.y 2008-2009

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohiss said:
Thank you Lamawitch, the waiting is so tense!!!! I wish i could call them? Would we be attended to? or what email address can we contact the Ministers office via?

You can call: 514 864-9191

QC will not reply to emails about individual files/application.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiksh said:
FROM INDIA
LOW TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE CAN I PROVIDE IT FROM ANY Income Tax Officer OR MY WARD ONLY since on that time i dont have pan no f.y 2008-2009
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/professional-experience.html

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Hi,

Does anybody have any information on how long Quebec takes to process applications and provide a nomination certificate (Is it longer than 6 months). My EE score is 381 and I have been waiting for it to decrease since April 2015 and now finally I am planning to apply for PNPs.

My major concern is the time the provinces take to issue a nomination.

Any response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Hello All,

As we are not knowing about the upcoming electrnic system of Quebec.

Can anyone guide what documents should we prepare to be ready for the application on 18 January 2016 ?

This thread is so co-operative.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ishneetd said:
Hi,

Does anybody have any information on how long Quebec takes to process applications and provide a nomination certificate (Is it longer than 6 months). My EE score is 381 and I have been waiting for it to decrease since April 2015 and now finally I am planning to apply for PNPs.

My major concern is the time the provinces take to issue a nomination.

Any response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnyajrawat said:
Hello All,

As we are not knowing about the upcoming electrnic system of Quebec.

Can anyone guide what documents should we prepare to be ready for the application on 18 January 2016 ?

This thread is so co-operative.
The currently available document requirements are linked in the first post on the thread.

sumit446

Oct 4, 2015
Hi There,

I have few basic questions regarding Quebec

1. How is Quebec in comparison to Ontario in comparison to Job market? Are jobs avaliable for all industries or only particular ones?

2. If we apply for QSWP, is it compulsory to stay in Quebec for certain years? If yes, can me move easily from Quebec to other state without any impact on PR? If not compulsory, what is Quebec's interest in giving nomination to such people.

3. What additional/less documents is required for QSWP in comparsion to express entry?

4. Are all documents to be scanned and uploaded at the time of online application in January?

5. For List of training, Since we have our degrees evaluated and have canadian equivalency by WES, should we look at the Quebec degrees column or Foreign Degrees column?

6. What is DCS, DVS in context of List of Training

7. Where does an Master of Business Administration fit in? I dont see it in the Foreign degrees list? I see Business Administration Bachelors is there under category C.

8. Where does a Chartered Accountancy fit in ? I only see an Accounting & Accounting science listed under section B.

Thanks,

Sumit

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumit446 said:
Hi There,

I have few basic questions regarding Quebec

1. How is Quebec in comparison to Ontario in comparison to Job market? Are jobs avaliable for all industries or only particular ones?

2. If we apply for QSWP, is it compulsory to stay in Quebec for certain years? If yes, can me move easily from Quebec to other state without any impact on PR? If not compulsory, what is Quebec's interest in giving nomination to such people.

3. What additional/less documents is required for QSWP in comparsion to express entry?

4. Are all documents to be scanned and uploaded at the time of online application in January?

5. For List of training, Since we have our degrees evaluated and have canadian equivalency by WES, should we look at the Quebec degrees column or Foreign Degrees column?

6. What is DCS, DVS in context of List of Training

7. Where does an Master of Business Administration fit in? I dont see it in the Foreign degrees list? I see Business Administration Bachelors is there under category C.

8. Where does a Chartered Accountancy fit in ? I only see an Accounting & Accounting science listed under section B.

Thanks,

Sumit
Duplicate question. Replied on the other thread you posted it on.

Bhushan2015

Dec 10, 2015
Hi Senior Members,

Can you please let me know if Executive MBA from India (Information Technology) falls under Universitaire 1er cycle (10 points) or Universitaire 2ième cycle (12 points).

FOR AOT can it be considered as Computer Science (Bach.) or Computer Science Techniques (DCS)

Thank you in advance

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Hello,

1)Today I did my TEF test and the said that the attestations will be delivered in 6 weeks.

Which means after 18 january, the question is can I apply on 18 january, then add the attestation to my application a week after?

2) What is the different between Photocopy and certified true copy? I asked my university in France to send me an attestation that I succeeded my first 2 years of bachelor and I also asked my university here in Montreal for an attestation, both of the attestations have Seals on them from the university, do I need to do something more in order that it becomes certified true copy ?

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017