+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW: THE BASICS!

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Master in Economics
Associate of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan
SHAHBAZACMA said:
I am looking for some guidance through this thread.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]I have 16 years education, Graduation in Economics from Pakistan and also have a Cost & Management Accountant designation in Pakistan, which is evaluated as Graduation (16 years) as per my ECA. First one is in 2010 and second one in 2013. I am working in a leading local bank in credit department having about 8 years of experience. I am confused about AOT points. Can any one help me?????????????[/size][/size]
umarbajwa said:
Yes whats your degree title ???

umarbajwa

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your A.O.T Msc Economics (Bach.) at University level
ACMA Accounting and Management at College level

Are in Section C, you can claim 6 points for that, also if your spouse has same qualification she may claim 3 points additional.

(Disclaimer I am not with Quebec Govt or consultant, just an advise. You should look yours lf to make a decision)

For details look at this....
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
"Accounting and Accounting Science (Bach.)" is included in section A. I think it fits to me. What do you think?

Further i have PM you, please have a look.
umarbajwa said:
Your A.O.T Msc Economics (Bach.) at University level
ACMA Accounting and Management at College level

Are in Section C, you can claim 6 points for that, also if your spouse has same qualification she may claim 3 points additional.

(Disclaimer I am not with Quebec Govt or consultant, just an advise. You should look yours lf to make a decision)

For details look at this....
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

umarbajwa

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Look into left column for "Foriegn Degrees"

meet1406

Apr 12, 2015
im a begginer. checked the details and im eligible for immigration. I hv a EE profile as well.

pls guide me on further course of action to fill application online.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello Everybody,
I want information about QSWP
I'm from pakistan and age is 27.
I have done ACCA and I also have equivalence letter of master from Pakistan and UK Naric
I have Ielts score equal to Level 6 of CLB.
My brother is Canadian citizen and living in Montreal.
I have good financial background.
Please tell me is i'm qualify for QSWP?
Do i need to pass test of french language for apply.
thanks

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Hi all

Need some advice regarding launching an administrative review or appealing my case. I applied for CSQ in late 2011. I got an Intention to Reject in August last year due to some missing documentation which i went to great length to gather and submit. However due to no fault of my package arrived a day late in Montreal, and MIDI issued me a rejection letter in January on that basis.

Can i file for administrative review and if that's the case what's the procedure?

Laddi Sekhon

Apr 22, 2016
Dear All,
I am really thankful to all senior member of this discussion board.It is highly appreciated because all share their personal knowledge and experiences to support us. :D
My nationality is Indian . My details as below mentioned:-

1. Language Proficiency -CLB 6 (Dated 23-07-2015)
2. Age- 28 Years
3. Work experience-9 years 8 Months (Full Time) (8 years in NOC code 7246 & remaining in NOC code 4021)
7246-Telephone & Communication Technician/Jr Engineer/Executive Engineer
4021-Vocational Instructor at College level & trade is Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance.
4. Education-One post-secondary diploma program of three years ,1 Year diploma in Networking & Bachelor in Information Technology
5. Funds - More than year as required
6. No past relation with Quebec

Please take your time from your busy schedule & arrange my assessment.If any query please feel free to email.

I shall be very thankful to you. :D

Laddisekhon
tech.balwindersingh@gmail.com

liquid_lin

May 3, 2016
Hi guys,

I am planning on applying for Quebec nomination under QSW.

I have a couple of questions regarding to the QSW point calculation.

1. For areas of training, there is corresponding degree required for each field. For example, if the required area of training is: Economics (Bach.). Do you guys know if a master or a doctor of Economics will count?
Also, there are a lot of programs that do not have the exact name as stated in the list, how do I determine whether that can be counted or not?

2. In terms of work experience...if my work experience (paid, part-time) is obtained when I am on a student visa. Could those hours also be counted? Does it have to be full-time? How should hours be calculated towards number of months worked?

3. Lastly, how do they evaluate the oral proficiency for the spouse? if the spouse has a B2 certificate, does that count for 6 points directly?

Thank you so much for reading and hope to hear any useful advice from you guys! ;)

k.khalid

Dec 20, 2015
My question regarding area of training is I have Masters of Science Degree in Marketing and Business Management however in shared area of training for Quebec it has been mentioned that points to be claimed against this training 6 which is ok but what indicates business administration (Bachelor) does it indicate if person holds master degree in business management is unable to qualify?

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,
can any one please provide dates when can we create new Mon Project Quebec account? is it between June 13-20? and that too on FCFS basis?

b.sachinn

Jan 27, 2016
Hi

I have done B.Sc in Computer Science and Masters in computer Applications. I am working as Software Test Engineer .

Am I eligible for quebec.

Regards

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
please can someone please explain to me what quebec immigration mean by file waiting to be processed?

i called regarding my file and this is what they told me

I applied since dec 2013