+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW: THE BASICS!

letoncse

Nov 29, 2015
Marooned said:
I think some of them haven't updated their records.
Then how about the Nov 6 application ? I know 3 persons in Dubai whose application received on Nov 6 but have not charged yet.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
letoncse said:
Then how about the Nov 6 application ? I know 3 persons in Dubai whose application received on Nov 6 but have not charged yet.
That's why I said "some of them". I know several 9th's applicants get charged yesterday and also 6th's applicants are still being charged.

letoncse

Nov 29, 2015
Marooned said:
That's why I said "some of them". I know several 9th's applicants get charged yesterday and also 6th's applicants are still being charged.
Also i got two 9th's applicants get charged on Nov 30. So its not process priority by received date. Do you know anyone 6th applicant who charged on Dec 4?

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
letoncse said:
Also i got two 9th's applicants get charged on Nov 30. So its not process priority by received date. Do you know anyone 6th applicant who charged on Dec 4?
No,but there is a record in spreadsheet that shows 9th's applicant get charged on 4th.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
In addition to Marooned's answer, Quebec does not currently require you to provide a bank statement.
What if somebody does?

Jazz8

Dec 7, 2015
Hi,

I'm new to the whole forum business as well as the QSW. I've hired a lawyer to handle my application and I'm waiting for the new online system to be implemented so I can apply. I missed out on the post delivery deadline. I would just like to know how long the whole process takes from the time they accept my application, and any other relevant information would be helpful. I'm 24 yrs, hold a bachelors degree in civil engineering, have work experience of about 2 years, I've scored 8.5 in my IELTS, single - not married; I've added this info here just to see if there is anyone with similar characteristics that has experience with the QSW and could mentor me in the QSW process. Looking forward to your replies!

Ohiss

Nov 3, 2015
Hello Lama,

Please i am still expecting a notification from Quebec, Montreal. What email address will they use to get in touch with us, does it go to spam, so that we know what to look out for. I am a Nov 10th applicant and still have not received any mail or debit.

Also, the 30 days notification, does it include weekends or is it just the 5 working days.

Thank you

mkhrussell

Oct 15, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-2019
Doc's Request.
28-09-2021
Nomination.....
11-2018
AOR Received.
04-2019
Med's Request
24-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04-11-2021
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2021
LANDED..........
29-01-2022
Whoever has concern about "Proof of Leagality of Work Experience" please check the latest news.

Read the news here:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/professional-experience.html

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Hello Friend,
I am new here in this thread.

Is it mandatory to do comparative evaluation to apply for immigration to Quebec. My NOC is 2147.

Please help !!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohiss said:
Hello Lama,

Please i am still expecting a notification from Quebec, Montreal. What email address will they use to get in touch with us, does it go to spam, so that we know what to look out for. I am a Nov 10th applicant and still have not received any mail or debit.

Also, the 30 days notification, does it include weekends or is it just the 5 working days.

Thank you
As far as I know, the AOR is sent by mail:
Timeframe for receipt of your application
If your application meets all of the submission requirements, a letter confirming that your file has been opened and your fees cashed will be sent to you within a maximum of 30 days following the official date of receipt of your application for a selection certificate by the Ministère. If this is not the case, your entire application will be sent back to you, by regular mail, to the address you provided on the application form.

letoncse

Nov 29, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Timeframe for receipt of your application
If your application meets all of the submission requirements, a letter confirming that your file has been opened and your fees cashed will be sent to you within a maximum of 30 days following the official date of receipt of your application for a selection certificate by the Ministère. If this is not the case, your entire application will be sent back to you, by regular mail, to the address you provided on the application form.
That,s means 4th,5th & 6th Nov applications processing time over those are not charged yet. Mine application received on 6th nov but not charged yet. No hope , waiting to get back my application :( I see on google sheet there are lot of people (80%) not charged yet . :'(