+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pune University - WES Credential Evaluation process step by step

prateekg92

Dec 3, 2018
Hello all, this thread has really been very helpful.

I do have a few query though:
  1. After my 3-years' Diploma, I got admission to direct Second Year Engineering in UniPune. I had one year YD (year down), so that makes it total of 4 years of BE at UniPune. While applying online for transcripts through university's portal, do I need to include the details of the year I was YD as well, or only the three years that I have actually "passed" are sufficient?
  2. Is it okay if I don't include my 3-years' Diploma while applying for ECA through WES? If yes, how will WES know that my admission to B.E. was direct second year (lateral entry)? The diploma was issued by MSBTE (Mumbai), which would require me to travel to Mumbai to expedite the process. So, was thinking of skipping it entirely.

Thanks again for the guidance. Much appreciated!

Bhavp

Jan 8, 2019
Hi, According to the new WES rules starting from 1st December 2018, University needs to send sealed envelope of transcripts/marksheets to WES. Student is not allowed to send it. Pune University is not ready to sendthe sealed envelope directly to WES. Has anyone come across this issue?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hi, According to the new WES rules starting from 1st December 2018, University needs to send sealed envelope of transcripts/marksheets to WES. Student is not allowed to send it. Pune University is not ready to sendthe sealed envelope directly to WES. Has anyone come across this issue?
@Bhavp
It has been like this from all this years (when I created this post back in 2015).
You have to collect sealed envelope from University, don't open that. Send that via FedEx or any other international shipping service to WES. (From address should be Pune University address)

Everyone : Universities are not responsible for your higher studies in foreign countries.

Reactions: Bhavp

myverdict

Aug 8, 2017
I posted the Pune University sealed envelopes from the Post Office that is inside the University campus. I sent the documents by speed post which costed me around Rs. 1003/- and it took exactly 12 days to reach WES. As the rules changed from December 1, 2018, I did not want to take the risk of sending the documents from elsewhere. Today I checked my status on the WES website and all my documents are accepted and they have started my evaluation.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
I posted the Pune University sealed envelopes from the Post Office that is inside the University campus. I sent the documents by speed post which costed me around Rs. 1003/- and it took exactly 12 days to reach WES. As the rules changed from December 1, 2018, I did not want to take the risk of sending the documents from elsewhere. Today I checked my status on the WES website and all my documents are accepted and they have started my evaluation.
Great, info @myverdict . Thanks for update.

Aditya1

Jan 4, 2019
What is your degree?

Aditya1

Jan 4, 2019
WES received my mark sheets from the affiliated college I attended. However, WES requires that the university both issue and attest my university mark sheets. unfortunately while doing my MCOM my FYBCOM, Exam was an internal exam and I got my first year mark sheet from my college. I asked Pune university about a year ago but they told me that only the college can issue my 1st year mark sheet. what can I do ???? please please please help!!!!!!!! I am so frustrated !!!!
I am in the same situation. What did you do to get this resolved? What is your current status? Please let me know.

Aditya1

Jan 4, 2019
@miriam_403
Thanks for this updated info @dpsk@depth

If anyone as full updated process from Pune university please update here. When I first created this post it was 2015 process, definitely it is less useful now, as most of the process is changed.
Hello, did the procedure suggested by dpsk@depth work? Please let me know. I am in the same situation.

Aditya1

Jan 4, 2019
Hi! I have a same problem as u had as i did my BBA from pune university and my 2nd and 3rd year transcripts were accepted by WES but didn’t accept my first year as it was issued by my college (sinhgad).
so can u please help me with any suggestions if ur issue was solved.
Hi @kenil, did you get a solution for this problem? I am in the same situation.

Aditya1

Jan 4, 2019
Hi! I sent my BCom n MBA transcripts from Pune Univ to WES
For Bcom they mentioned 1st yr marks was not in transcripts n resend . Now the thing is I applied for new transcripts the extra copy had the same only and 2 rd & 3rd yr marks .. what can I do since 1st yr marsheet was issued by College( Wadia)
Hi @Naazishahamadi , how did you resolve this to get a 3 year eca for B.Com?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hello, did the procedure suggested by dpsk@depth work? Please let me know. I am in the same situation.
@Aditya1 Write your situation in details and add all this people in one post (instead posting this many post), someone will help you after you explain in detail. For sure someone will be in same situation like you.

And remember - colleges and universities are not responsible for your higher studies in foreign countries. You have to figure out how to send those envelopes to WES if colleges and universities are not helping at all.

pratiks360

Mar 28, 2019
hello friend,

i have transcripts in one envelope and (attested marksheets+degree certificate) in other envelope taken in mid 2018.

Can i post it to WES directly or i need to goto pune univ inside campus post office and post the same.

i.e both in one package.

since univ. rejected to send it directly.

Regards,
Pratik

pratiks360

Mar 28, 2019
i have transcripts in one envelope and (attested marksheets+degree certificate) in other envelope taken in mid 2018.

Can i post it to WES directly or i need to goto pune univ inside campus post office and post the same.

i.e both in one package.

Regards,
Pratik

prateekg92

Dec 3, 2018

i.e both in one package.

Regards,
Pratik
Hi @pratiks360, Do not put both the envelopes in one package. Post them separately from the post office located inside the university's campus.

I don't think WES requires for you to send the attested marksheets that you've mentioned. You can just post the transcripts, and fax the degree certificate's photocopy.

Last edited:

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hi @pratiks360, Do not put both the envelopes in one package. Post them separately from the post office located inside the university's campus.

I don't think WES requires for you to send the attested marksheets that you've mentioned. You can just post the transcripts, and fax the degree certificate's photocopy.
@prateekg92 Where you got this fax information, WES taking fax for degree certificate ?