+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pune University - WES Credential Evaluation process step by step

SSDIMMI

Mar 4, 2018
Whih
Thanks!

- I called up Pune University and they said that since I am in US, photocopies of my marksheets and certificate is good, but on website, i think they mention that they need originals. Not sure about this.
- Also, on the website, on the list of Online Applications, which one should I be selecting for degree certificate for WES:
1. Duplicate Degree Certificate? OR
2. Certificate Attestation
- The university guy mentioned that i can pay the amount online via net banking and get the slip. Not sure if that option is there on the website?

Thanks,
Ankur
Which number you called onto...Please share.

Aug 3, 2018
Thank you for this step by step information. can we provide the blank white large envelop from our side with the xerox instead of taking from University?

Jigz1986

Mar 12, 2018
I believe you should keep the envelope given by university, as there’s ‘university of Pune’ printed on it!!

You May need to seal it tough, as the quality of those envelopes is not good

Reactions: Dhanashrikhuspe
Aug 3, 2018
I believe you should keep the envelope given by university, as there’s ‘university of Pune’ printed on it!!

You May need to seal it tough, as the quality of those envelopes is not good
Thanks. do we really need go through online process or is it possible to send someone in person and do the process?

Jigz1986

Mar 12, 2018
The application has to be made online, and payment can be made online (while you fill up the form) or in person. But make sure to get challan of both banks i.e BOMaha & HDFC, as HDFC counter is at SFC whereas the BOMaha counter is at Exam section.

In both cases you will two printouts,
1. Application form
2. Challan (which will help you to make cash payment) OR Fee Payment Receipt (if paid online)

You have to visit in person to submit the above along with Originals & Photo Copy set(s)

For more information mail me
jigz1986@gmail.com

Reactions: Dhanashrikhuspe

miriam_403

Sep 4, 2018
WES received my mark sheets from the affiliated college I attended. However, WES requires that the university both issue and attest my university mark sheets. unfortunately while doing my MCOM my FYBCOM, Exam was an internal exam and I got my first year mark sheet from my college. I asked Pune university about a year ago but they told me that only the college can issue my 1st year mark sheet. what can I do ???? please please please help!!!!!!!! I am so frustrated !!!!

miriam_403

Sep 4, 2018
Hi! I sent my BCom n MBA transcripts from Pune Univ to WES
For Bcom they mentioned 1st yr marks was not in transcripts n resend . Now the thing is I applied for new transcripts the extra copy had the same only and 2 rd & 3rd yr marks .. what can I do since 1st yr marsheet was issued by College( Wadia)
Hi, did you get to resolve this??I am facing the same problem please help (miriam_dawit@yahoo.com)

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
WES received my mark sheets from the affiliated college I attended. However, WES requires that the university both issue and attest my university mark sheets. unfortunately while doing my MCOM my FYBCOM, Exam was an internal exam and I got my first year mark sheet from my college. I asked Pune university about a year ago but they told me that only the college can issue my 1st year mark sheet. what can I do ???? please please please help!!!!!!!! I am so frustrated !!!!
Hi,

This is very simple and don't get frustrate....,
Basic thing is look your each certificate whether it is containing in header line college name or university name, as per that you need to visit concern department to get your transcripts.

In your case, I guess your college is an autonomous body, so if it is yes then you need to visit college for first year mark memo, then rest of certificates will be applied at University only.

Important: Here you need to collect two separate sealed envelope from college and university.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hi,

Basic thing is look your each certificate whether it is containing in header line college name or university name, as per that you need to visit concern department to get your transcripts.

In your case, I guess your college is an autonomous body, so if it is yes then you need to visit college for first year mark memo, then rest of certificates will be applied at University only.

Important: Here you need to collect two separate sealed envelope from college and university.
@miriam_403
Thanks for this updated info @dpsk@depth

If anyone as full updated process from Pune university please update here. When I first created this post it was 2015 process, definitely it is less useful now, as most of the process is changed.

miriam_403

Sep 4, 2018
Hi,

Thank for replying. I did that already but WES couldn't accept the one from my college!!! I had two separate envelopes, one is from University of Pune (SY-TY) and the other one from my college (FY).

Savionam

Jun 12, 2018
Dubai
I received my transcript from pune university but the envelope was not stamped/signed so I opened it up to check if there was another envelope inside with the transcript which was not there.Can i now take my transcript back to pune university to get it in a stamped/signed envelope.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
I received my transcript from pune university but the envelope was not stamped/signed so I opened it up to check if there was another envelope inside with the transcript which was not there.Can i now take my transcript back to pune university to get it in a stamped/signed envelope.
Yes, you have to do that.
WES never accept transcript in open envelope or not stamped/signed.

Savionam

Jun 12, 2018
Dubai
Yes, you have to do that.
WES never accept transcript in open envelope or not stamped/signed.
Thanx..can we go with A4 size envelope to get it sealed and stamped or do we need to get the envelope from the university as it has the university name printed on it.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Thanx..can we go with A4 size envelope to get it sealed and stamped or do we need to get the envelope from the university as it has the university name printed on it.
Someone please comment on this, I done my WES in 2015 (that time it was from University).

@Savionam My suggestion, try to get that envelope from University, also carry 2-3 A4 size envelopes with you.