+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

gorkha

Nov 1, 2019

i have filled my application in may 2019 then i recevied application number.then i recevied medical and finger print.then embassy conduct some other test and start TB medicine for 6 months.now my appliction status is updated on cic that embassy start process on my application. it can be possible that embassy doing process on application while treatment is yet to be complete?

Melvin026

Aug 5, 2019
hi, done my ppd test in IOM I dont know if positive or not. okay ang xray. I declared na un father q had tb pro matagal naman na. I dont kniw what will gonna happen next. Jan 2020 intake aq. Is there anybody na meron same situation na nagppd test? anu po nangyri after?

Thank you.
Hey nung aug 27 ka nag sputum collection?

mem1199

Feb 13, 2018
SA:
PA:

‌ FEB 19- Application Sent
‌Mar 18- Application received
‌April 29- Bio request
‌ April 30-Med request
‌ May 2- SA DM
‌ May 5- Bio request done
‌May 10-Med done
‌May 21,22,23 - sputum test (3rd day pre evaluation - negative results) but still need to wait for 2months for smear results.
----start of waiting - - -
‌ June 25- FILE TRANSFER TO MVO
‌ July 5- add docs (NBI)
‌ July 18- doc submitted thru Cic.
‌Aug 13- repeat xray (negative for tb) I know already that I don't have one bec I didn't have any sign of having one.
‌Aug 16- Pre Arrival letter
‌Aug 27- medical passed
‌PPR-?[/Q
Hi guys i want to share my timeline until now we have no idea why until now no feedback to immigration for request passport..

Jan17- done for 9 months treatments
Jan29- undergo again sputum test and xray. My xray is good after treatment.
April 2- negative for culture results
April 10- submit to immigrations
Aug21- repeat medical my son, my daughter and my hubby in canada.
Sept14- passed the medical

Until now no request for passport. Every week we keep follow up. Sad to say no idea why took so long..
guys you have idea if have new processing To get PPR if u undergo treatment??

mem1199

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys i want to share my timeline until now we have no idea why until now no feedback to immigration for request passport..

Jan17- done for 9 months treatments
Jan29- undergo again sputum test and xray. My xray is good after treatment.
April 2- negative for culture results
April 10- submit to immigrations
Aug21- repeat medical my son, my daughter and my hubby in canada.
Sept14- passed the medical

Until now no request for passport. Every week we keep follow up. Sad to say no idea why took so long..
guys you have idea if have new processing To get PPR if u undergo treatment??

roy0702

Nov 26, 2019
Hi, may I get some advice?
I had ptb and medication last 2011 and took medication for 1 year and 6 months, my physician said that I was clear then after medication.
Here are my questions:

1. Should I honestly inform the hospital that I had this history before I take the medical exam?
2. If I turned out positive and be required on medication, can I request for my results and xray film?
3. Can I get xray results from other hospitals? And get 2nd and 3rd opinion?
4. Can I just ask the current physician to talk to my old physician?

I'll refuse to have medication, the medication back then resulted to allergies that I have until now.
And I can't afford to wait 3 or more months to process my visa application since my employer could just cancel the job and look for other candidates. :(

I'm considering these scenarios because I have offer for a job in Canada. And I had a friend that took medical in St. Luke's and result came out positive and she required for medication. But her xray from other hospitals came out negative. She also had medical results from her APE in her current employment, also negative result.

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:

prasad003

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hi, may I get some advice?
I had ptb and medication last 2011 and took medication for 1 year and 6 months, my physician said that I was clear then after medication.
Here are my questions:

1. Should I honestly inform the hospital that I had this history before I take the medical exam?
2. If I turned out positive and be required on medication, can I request for my results and xray film?
3. Can I get xray results from other hospitals? And get 2nd and 3rd opinion?
4. Can I just ask the current physician to talk to my old physician?

I'll refuse to have medication, the medication back then resulted to allergies that I have until now.
And I can't afford to wait 3 or more months to process my visa application since my employer could just cancel the job and look for other candidates. :(

I'm considering these scenarios because I have offer for a job in Canada. And I had a friend that took medical in St. Luke's and result came out positive and she required for medication. But her xray from other hospitals came out negative. She also had medical results from her APE in her current employment, also negative result.

Thanks in advanced.
Hi Roy you should tell them about your case because if they found they sure will put you for further test so just tell them about your condition and take your old report with you too show them i also have the same conditions and if you want more opinion from other doctors you can do befor your medical to be on safe side.

Melvin026

Aug 5, 2019
Hello guys.. katatapos lng ng re xray ko kahapon so far . Ok namn lahat walang pinagbago ang result sabi ng dr is masasabi natin na peklat yon so we weill upload ur results today and clear ka na samin he said.. so it means i passed the medical right? IOM makati

Bby

Jan 2, 2020
Hi melvin, Can I ask how many days after your re-xray you received the email from embassy?

I have the same case of yours, I'm already done with my re-xray last dec 18 and the doctor said that it's all clear and no changes was seen. But until now I haven't received any email from embassy yet. Thanks in advance!

Melvin026

Aug 5, 2019
I have the same case of yours, I'm already done with my re-xray last dec 18 and the doctor said that it's all clear and no changes was seen. But until now I haven't received any email from embassy yet. Thanks in advance!
I received my visa approval less than a week after my re xray