+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Thanks a lot for your response.
What if it's an undergraduate program?
Do you think it's normal to wait this long or is it a rare case as it seems to be?
its also normal for an UG admission but usually comes with faster admission response in comparison with PG admission.

BTW admission decisions varies from department to department

Olad_queen

Oct 23, 2018
Hello house.

Plz I need a clear info on my application for study permit sep19.
Apart from the family form (IMM5707) , Application for study permit outside canada (IMM1294) and study permit questionnaire (IMM5832). Which other form am I expected to submit along with my application?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello house.

Plz I need a clear info on my application for study permit sep19.
Apart from the family form (IMM5707) , Application for study permit outside canada (IMM1294) and study permit questionnaire (IMM5832). Which other form am I expected to submit along with my application?
you good to go

Geofortress

Jan 6, 2019
Good day here...
Please i have some questions regarding study permit application..
After the studypermit out of canada form, family form, and proof of fund, letter of acceptance.. What should be in the client information.. Im aware pf the 4mb specification.. But i dont understand what should be there.. Also.. I dont know whete to upload my degree cert, cv, transcript, other relevant certificate, past sholarship cert, publication page etc..
My question is..where will i upload all those docs.. Even the birth cert of me and my family member and passport bio data page..

Anybody should make some clarification for me please..
Thanks @Johnsnow 007 Any help please

ectdavid

Apr 4, 2019
Hi!

I just started my online application for my student permit (SDS). I just want to know if there is any other forms I need to fill out? The document checklist only asks me to upload IMM5645, IMM1294 and IMM5257.

Also for the family info sheet, should IMM5645 be used or IMM5707. I'm so torn. Can anyone help me clear out this confusion?

Thank you in advance!

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi!

I just started my online application for my student permit (SDS). I just want to know if there is any other forms I need to fill out? The document checklist only asks me to upload IMM5645, IMM1294 and IMM5257.

Also for the family info sheet, should IMM5645 be used or IMM5707. I'm so torn. Can anyone help me clear out this confusion?

Thank you in advance!
If you is an indian, check the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp?countrySelect=IN#applications

OR

If from other SDS country(scroll down to select a country/territory, the rest is pretty simple:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp

I believe this would answer your questions

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Good day here...
Please i have some questions regarding study permit application..
After the studypermit out of canada form, family form, and proof of fund, letter of acceptance.. What should be in the client information.. Im aware pf the 4mb specification.. But i dont understand what should be there.. Also.. I dont know whete to upload my degree cert, cv, transcript, other relevant certificate, past sholarship cert, publication page etc..
My question is..where will i upload all those docs.. Even the birth cert of me and my family member and passport bio data page..

Anybody should make some clarification for me please..
Thanks @Johnsnow 007 Any help please
I know this Moniker on NL., there I go by the moniker of justmellow: Good to have you here. To your questions:

1. All IMM forms should be uploaded to their respective column.

2. Letter of admission/acceptance should be upload to its provide column alone

3. Proof of funds: Sponsor's letter, CAC, Tax clearance, School fees receipt, Affidavit of sponsorship, scholarship certificate, and any documents proving to be financial of sponsor etc

4. Client information column: Degree certificates, CV/Résumé, Transcript, Birth certificates, landed properties, SOP/LOE, Publication, PP biodata etc

Reactions: Geofortress