+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

Jetren010

Apr 11, 2019
From your write-ups, I figure an excerpt were you mentioned VFS, that got my attention.

Which of the vfs did you apply via, Lagos or Abuja? and was your paper application processed in Ghana or Kenya? This answer would be so resourceful
It was in Lagos and it was processed in Ghana

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Dear friends..3rd Time Canada Student visa got Rejected ! Got 3rd rejection today (University Category) !
My profile: 10th 76%, 12th 70%, Degree Bcom travel&tourism 59%(4backlogs)2013-16
IELTS : overall 6 (w 6.5, S 6, L 6, R 6)
2year job experience.
1st time applied under SPP 2017 Prgrm : IBM (International Business Management), Graduate Certificate program(1year) In Fleming college ontario. Refused....(Reason : not satisfied you would leave at the end of u r stay , Purpose of visit, other reasons: academic performance,language abilities in specific bands, proposed course of study, travel history, ties to home country )
2nd time applied under University category 2019 Feb Prgm: Diploma in Public Administration and Management 2year course in CBU, Nova Scotia.Refused ! (Reason : u r proposed course is not relevant in light of one or more of:)
3rd time 2019March again applied for same prgrm With changes in SOP only.
Rejection Reason stated as ;
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
(This is my situation.. I am totally fed up with these rejections guys... What to do ... Do anyone have good suggestions for me please reply...)

kkd10

Apr 22, 2019
I will be applying for study permit from Ghana. I would like to find out if proof of Canada accommodation rental or Canada house rental lease agreement is a requirement for study permit application. Do you need to show proof that you have sorted out the place you will be staying and attach evidence of lease agreement when applying for study permit please.

Please help here.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Dear friends..3rd Time Canada Student visa got Rejected ! Got 3rd rejection today (University Category) !
My profile: 10th 76%, 12th 70%, Degree Bcom travel&tourism 59%(4backlogs)2013-16
IELTS : overall 6 (w 6.5, S 6, L 6, R 6)
2year job experience.
1st time applied under SPP 2017 Prgrm : IBM (International Business Management), Graduate Certificate program(1year) In Fleming college ontario. Refused....(Reason : not satisfied you would leave at the end of u r stay , Purpose of visit, other reasons: academic performance,language abilities in specific bands, proposed course of study, travel history, ties to home country )
2nd time applied under University category 2019 Feb Prgm: Diploma in Public Administration and Management 2year course in CBU, Nova Scotia.Refused ! (Reason : u r proposed course is not relevant in light of one or more of:)
3rd time 2019March again applied for same prgrm With changes in SOP only.
Rejection Reason stated as ;
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
(This is my situation.. I am totally fed up with these rejections guys... What to do ... Do anyone have good suggestions for me please reply...)
Sorry to hear about your woes, if I should take a guess, I think your problem is emanating from your choice program/course linked to your SOP. If you've not requested for your gcms notes, please do, so you know the detailed reasons why the refusal, if possible request for the gcms notes of the three refusals. You can request via caipsgcms.com

Don't be in any haste to reapply without getting the notes

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I will be applying for study permit from Ghana. I would like to find out if proof of Canada accommodation rental or Canada house rental lease agreement is a requirement for study permit application. Do you need to show proof that you have sorted out the place you will be staying and attach evidence of lease agreement when applying for study permit please.

Please help here.
Its not mandatory neither is it compulsory as you can just show the $10k CAD which covers your 1st year living expenses which is also taken by the VO to cover your Room and Board(house rent) but if you deem it comfortable to secure a lease apartment, do well to include the lease/contract/agreement/rent receipt from the landlord

Reactions: kkd10

Picasso7

Mar 28, 2019
Any information on what month actually do colleges in Canada stop giving out offer/acceptance letters for September intakes 2019?

stressedz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Submitted my file on march 19 vfs Bangladesh(without medical) for may 2019 intake. still no response from VO. I am really worried.

kkd10

Apr 22, 2019
Its not mandatory neither is it compulsory as you can just show the $10k CAD which covers your 1st year living expenses which is also taken by the VO to cover your Room and Board(house rent) but if you deem it comfortable to secure a lease apartment, do well to include the lease/contract/agreement/rent receipt from the landlord
Thanks

tigerbd

Feb 5, 2019
My sister applied for M.Sc. is computer science starting Fall 2019 in University of Ottawa. Initially the application status was showing 'Under Evaluation' for about 8 weeks. From April 9, 2019 the application status is showing 'Second Evaluation' and the detailed text reads 'a final decision will be made shortly'. Wondering if anyone has any idea what does 'Second Evaluation' mean. Thanks in advance.

Charles04

Apr 27, 2019
I don't really know much about business courses but commerce, finance, and business management are related because it has to do with money and economic management..

just try to explain convincing and strongly in your SOP on how they are related, why you choose to do it and how it will help you & your country in future
Hi Johnsnow 007

this is my story after my service year ended in June 2012 I joined my cousin in his business of renewable energy solar installation and maintenance but now business is slow. My Aunt have a registered trading company that supplies wines, beer and soft drinks so I want to use her company as the place I started working since October 2012 as database administrator and the company want to sponsor me for the two year program which I will return after the program is completed.
1, she agreed to provide a back dated letter of employment with her company letter headed paper.
2, she agreed to provide her company bank statements of account and the company letter of sponsorship in my favour and the director signed it. I received an offer letter from a college in Canada to study business and information system.
Am ready to pay the first semester fee but I have a travel history. So can you help me write a good statement of purpose that suit my story. My email address. Mikemill04@Yahoo.com

Thanks

Charles04

Apr 27, 2019
I don't really know much about business courses but commerce, finance, and business management are related because it has to do with money and economic management..

just try to explain convincing and strongly in your SOP on how they are related, why you choose to do it and how it will help you & your country in future
Hi Johnsnow 007

this is my situation after my service year ended in June 2012 I joined my cousin in his business of renewable energy solar installation and maintenance but now business is slow. My Aunt have a registered trading company that supplies wines, beer and soft drinks so I want to use her company as the place I started working since October 2012 as database administrator and the company want to sponsor me for the two year program which I will return after the program is completed.
1, she agreed to provide a back dated letter of employment with her company letter headed paper.
2, she agreed to provide her company bank statements of account and the company letter of sponsorship in my favour and the director signed it. I have HND in computer science and I received an offer letter from a college in Canada to study business and information system.
Am ready to pay the first semester fee but I have no travel history. So can you help me write a good statement of purpose that suit my situation. My email address. Mikemill04@Yahoo.com

Thanks