+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Thank you for the information. Much appreciated.

These questions have to be answered in my Statement of Purpose right? I have already written a convincing SOP mentioning answers for all the questions you mentioned above and my ultimate goal is to come back to my home country and become a regulatory affairs professional. Even Canada has only graduate certificates and postgraduate diplomas in regulatory affairs, not masters since it's a professional field and most of the people who pursue this have a science-related Bachelor degree which I have. And I have also managed to get an advanced job confirmation letter from my current employer that I can rejoin the same company after finishing my studies and be transferred to the Regulatory department of the company.

Will this job confirmation letter and a convincing SOP be sufficient?
To your direct question, YES! a job confirmation letter would go a long way to serve as a hometie and employment prospect and the SOP would sell you and your application in its entirety to the VO but apart from these two documents, also put more efforts in putting out a good app

Reactions: Al Saudi

Picasso7

Mar 28, 2019
Hi, I have a question...
Is waiting for over 4months for an offer letter a normal protocol or is there something i need to know about that?

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hi, I have a question...
Is waiting for over 4months for an offer letter a normal protocol or is there something i need to know about that?
As far as I can tell it does not take more than 2 months or 3 max to reach an application decision. If you've waited 4 months then it's advisable to get in touch with the coordinator of the degree program that you have applied to. It's not normal that much I know. You may be on the backup list. The only way to know is to get in touch with the program coordinator with your application details.

kiaraaaa

Mar 30, 2019
Hello,
I applied to the university of manitoba for a pre masters in Human and Nutritional Sciences for fall 2019 intake.
I’m kinda worried about getting in because i heard that they pass your application around and if a supervisor doesn’t pick you then you won’t get admission.
Does anyone have any information about the school? like the rate of acceptance and all ?
Thanks !

rennygirl

Mar 12, 2019
anyone for royal roads september intake?? i have sent all my documents but it is still saying application incomplete

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi, I have a question...
Its normal especially if its a Masters program. Were you should be worried is if the program window is closed and no decision has been reached 2-3wks. Most schools usually dole out offer letters in April

Reactions: Al Saudi

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello,
I applied to the university of manitoba for a pre masters in Human and Nutritional Sciences for fall 2019 intake.
I’m kinda worried about getting in because i heard that they pass your application around and if a supervisor doesn’t pick you then you won’t get admission.
Does anyone have any information about the school? like the rate of acceptance and all ?
Thanks !
Is your program window closed?

Picasso7

Mar 28, 2019
Its normal especially if its a Masters program. Were you should be worried is if the program window is closed and no decision has been reached 2-3wks. Most schools usually dole out offer letters in April
Thanks a lot for your response.
What if it's an undergraduate program?
Do you think it's normal to wait this long or is it a rare case as it seems to be?

Picasso7

Mar 28, 2019
Hello,
Thanks !
When did you initially apply?

Augustus16

Mar 14, 2019
for all those who have applied to McMaster for Meng. I want to know it is specified that the statement of interest should be of one page. were you guys able to fit it in one page or took more than one?