+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

newfidas

Jan 22, 2019
Hey everybody... I just turn in application and pay fee but I didn't add my transcript to my documents I uploaded... Just wanna know, how do embassy verify national diploma certificate? will they mail it to school or should I go get it by myself? Will it affect my application?... Please I need answer from the Guru in the house

Reactions: Al Saudi

diponghosh

Jan 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

My Profile:
Undergrad program: B.Tech. in IT
Undergrad cgpa: 8.0/10 (76%)
IELTS : 7 (no band less than 6)
Work Experience: None
Intended Program: M.Eng. in Electrical and Computer Engineering

I am applying to Carleton, UOIT, Lakehead and Guelph.

Can anyone please say what are my chances to get admission in those universities? And kindly suggest any university which I should consider applying.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hey everybody... I just turn in application and pay fee but I didn't add my transcript to my documents I uploaded... Just wanna know, how do embassy verify national diploma certificate? will they mail it to school or should I go get it by myself? Will it affect my application?... Please I need answer from the Guru in the house
What were you applying for? Was it study permit or school admission? Your question is not very clear

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello everyone,

My Profile:
Undergrad program: B.Tech. in IT
Undergrad cgpa: 8.0/10 (76%)
IELTS : 7 (no band less than 6)
Work Experience: None
Intended Program: M.Eng. in Electrical and Computer Engineering

I am applying to Carleton, UOIT, Lakehead and Guelph.

Can anyone please say what are my chances to get admission in those universities? And kindly suggest any university which I should consider applying.
By your pass marks I'd say you're pretty good. However sometimes it might depend on the specific course and uni you applied....their requirements and how you met them and the competition. I do know someone who got into Carleton and was offered a TA with way lower grades than you, but she had years of experience

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Is social service worker diploma highly competitive ?
Do you mean social service worker....as an employment or SOCIAL WORK as a profession? As a profession, if you are looking at studying social work, just know it is needed everywhere. Diploma entry level at a college should not be a problem as long as you meet their entry requirements. Competitiveness in employment might depend on the area I suppose....but then there is always competition in the employment world

Last edited:

Blema

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hi,

My problem is that the program I want to apply for in the U of S is not really available. The program available is business Organization and corporate law while I prefer corporate governance. Although I chose the program offered by the school, my research is towards corporate governance. What are my chances of getting admission?

diponghosh

Jan 22, 2019
By your pass marks I'd say you're pretty good. However sometimes it might depend on the specific course and uni you applied....their requirements and how you met them and the competition. I do know someone who got into Carleton and was offered a TA with way lower grades than you, but she had years of experience
Can you please tell me if I have any chance in Concordia University and University of Guelph?

iamtslim

Jan 10, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
First identify the DLI(best chances identify more than one) of your preference, visit their websites to view their programs that suit your preference, send email of enquiries to the DLI for further Info's, choose a suitable program in line with your previous course/work experience. This would set you up
Thank you very kindly