+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prospective Student for January, May, and September 2019 Intake Gather Here For Question and Answer

Sarmad ul Haq

Sep 27, 2018
Hi, My name is sarmad. I recently graduated from karachi, pakistan. I am interested in pursuing MEng electrical and computer engineering program at Concordia university and I have already applied for September 2019 intake. I wanted to know my chance of getting accepted into the university.

My profile:
B.E Mechatronics 3/4 cgpa (79 % to 82 %)(B grade)
2 internships
ielts: 7 overall band

and the other question i wanted to ask is that do i have to upload my high school transcripts (O and A level) on their website ? please let me know as soon as possible.

sheikh.abaz

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I was applying for Mohawk college but I got suspicious when I didn't see much applicants for Mohawk on this forum.Why there are very few students applying for Mohawk College? Is there something I am not aware of? They have their May and Sep intake available until now.

vaibhavvj

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hello, I applied to memorial university of Newfoundland on 3 Jan for Bachelor of Science and my status has changed to Decision Made but I haven't got any email yet. How much time does it take, anyone else who got LOA from mun.

mhaseebjaved

Aug 4, 2018
Hello, I applied to memorial university of Newfoundland on 3 Jan for Bachelor of Science and my status has changed to Decision Made but I haven't got any email yet. How much time does it take, anyone else who got LOA from mun.
You can contact the department but your decision's email must be on the way. You can expect to receive it in a day or two.

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
Hello Friends,

How is Lambton College - Toronto?
I do not see a lot of people applying to this college (maybe haven't come across)
Please advise if you have any Idea!

Thanks in advance!!

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
I was applying for Mohawk college but I got suspicious when I didn't see much applicants for Mohawk on this forum.Why there are very few students applying for Mohawk College? Is there something I am not aware of? They have their May and Sep intake available until now.
Mohawk may intake is for defferral students of jan intake. so look forward for sept intake.

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Did they sent you mail that your offer letter is rejected please tell me?
Reason for rejection?
What's your status?
Yes i applied for 2 programs and they sent rejection mail for both.

Reason is programs are highly competitive will serve first best profiles.