+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I visited india in March and got COPR inland in June when I was in India. I have a work permit stamp on my passport valid till august 2021. I already applied for PRTD on 24th October from India but after 10 they refund me 50$ fees. What does that refund means? They refused PRTD application? I have to apply it again? How can I go back to canada? Please help me
You have to go back with work permit. You should have been in Canada while you got inland PR. I think you still aren't PR until you travel back to Canada.

gurman55

Jan 14, 2020
So was your COPR supporting a virtual landing as per this thread given until landed you are not a PR which may explain why PRTD was rejected.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copr-and-virtual-landing-new-process.693375/
In my COPR they have written that you are now permanent resident of canada.
you can use this letter for one year to avail government services. You can send your pictures along with this letter for PR card. If you leave canada you have to apply for PRTD

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

HARRY990909

Oct 28, 2020
They got incredibly lucky. Think it was more a failure of the airport staff. Assume it was out of hours and they couldn't reach a Canadian official to clarify.
Not sure! Should check with an agent!
These changes with virtual landings might have different rules!

sahib 123

Jun 26, 2016
I visited india in March and got COPR inland in June when I was in India. I have a work permit stamp on my passport valid till august 2021. I already applied for PRTD on 24th October from India but after 10 they refund me 50$ fees. What does that refund means? They refused PRTD application? I have to apply it again? How can I go back to canada? Please help me
Hi bro, I am also in same situation, also got 50 CAD refund, same COPR as yours, my work permit is valid till July 2021, any idea what to do now?
Thanks

sujeetdahiya

Star Member
May 6, 2019
India
Hi bro, I am also in same situation, also got 50 CAD refund, same COPR as yours, my work permit is valid till July 2021, any idea what to do now?
Thanks
Hi Sahib,
when you applied and after how many days you got refund of 50 $.
Is their any letter or revert also you got on your email?

Nov 28, 2020
Yes, I got approval within 8 days of applying online. PRTD can be only applied if you're outside Canada.
Hi ,i have a quick question in the prtd application under employment/activity field do we need to include the current vacation details as well? Also, im currently employed under to date what date should i fill?

Huda_suddiqui

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Did you virtually landed?? Or you had expired PR??
Hi,
We are in the same boat. Did landing in March and came back to uk after a day. Now our PR card are in Canada since August and we are looking to apply for Prtd to get them. Could you let me know what did you put in for residency requirement. We also don’t have SIN. We do have an address in Canada which we have used for all communication.
Any help would be appreciated