+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

Adekemmy

Oct 22, 2019
Ok please let me know if you have further updates.I’m waiting as well.thanks
I just got a mail that the decision envelope of my application has been sent to VFS. Means they are done and I should expect my passport back soon

OluwaT

Star Member
Oct 2, 2020
I just got a mail that the decision envelope of my application has been sent to VFS. Means they are done and I should expect my passport back soon
Got the same message.Vfs has sent another message that their courier has taken it.
When is your travel date.mayb we would even be on the same flight...lol

OluwaT

Star Member
Oct 2, 2020
I didn’t get a tracking number tho.Is it the same tracking number we used for tracking the application itself.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
I didn’t get a tracking number tho.Is it the same tracking number we used for tracking the application itself.
Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but if possible can you please explain the process how it works and time consumed in your case. I searched alot and really confused about whole PRTD thing.

Reactions: OluwaT

Adekemmy

Oct 22, 2019
Yes it’s the same. The mail said use the tracking ID after 24 hours or the AWB code: I’m not sure what this code is but the tracking IS is the same one for the application

OluwaT

Star Member
Oct 2, 2020
Ok then. Will try to track it from tomorrow.
Please do let me know when you are able to track yours.Will also let you know.
Thanks